Thread: Guilt anyone?

Guilt anyone?

Hey girls!! Here's an interesting thing wonder if you all could give me some feedback. The only time I feel guilty crossdressing is when my family is off doing something, and I'm home alone. I get dressed, do whatever it is I'm going to do.....and when I'm done...there's no one around. That's when the guilt kicks in. I guess I feel guilty that I'm glad their gone, and miss them after the fact. I never feel guilt for actually dressing...not in the least. Most times I'll lock my bedroom door and sleep dressed (bra/panties/pantyhose/nightgown...etc). No feelings of guilt then, but generally my family is home at the time. Does anyone else find that odd? Seems like a relief to have time to myself once in a while...and it always turns to guilt later on. Not a very nice feeling. Not that it happens too often, or that I should be expected to spend every single waking minute with my family...but it's still there anyway. Anyone else have similar feelings?

Thanks!! A little long winded but that's been bugging me for a while. Nice to finally get it out from under my bra strap!!
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Gold Member
    Sounds like you're feeling a little guilty about indulging yourself a bit. Nothing wrong with that. Just have fun with it appreciate the time you have to yourself. The guilt will eventually go away.

Banned Read only
    What guilt? We're only human after all

Hi Crysten.

Sounds like you have something like "buyers guilt", where you have gone and bought something you might not need but you still want to have. Like Miranda says, you might feel guilty for indulging yourself.

What i would like to know is does your wife know you CD?

Tash

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha McIntyre View Post
    Hi Crysten.

Sounds like you have something like "buyers guilt", where you have gone and bought something you might not need but you still want to have. Like Miranda says, you might feel guilty for indulging yourself.

What i would like to know is does your wife know you CD?

Tash
    "Honey please don't ever, ever, ever look in the right side of our closet....ever. Those dresses are not mine!!! They're for the.....er.....ah.....

Oh and all that lingerie!! HA HA!!! Those aren't mine either!! I swear!! They're...ah.....er...."

Yeah....she knows I dress. lol I can't even imagine how painful the above conversation would be lol. Pretty horrible.
    Last edited by Crysten; 06-10-2010 at 10:29 PM.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    Aaaawww sweetie, don't feel guilty, it's totaly understandable. Everyone needs their alone time....we all do. When I was married, I never came out to my wife. She had no idea I cross dressed. So really the only time I had the chance to have some "me" time was on the rare occasion when she would go out without me. Then I got all dolled up in her cloths (didn't have my own cloths at the time since she had no idea I cross dressed) and got to be "me" for awhile. The point is, as long as you are spending time with your family....you need some alone time yourself as well. Don't feel guilty sweetie, just enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    "Honey please don't ever, ever, ever look in the right side of our closet....ever. Those dresses are not mine!!! They're for the.....er.....ah.....

Oh and all that lingerie!! HA HA!!! Those aren't mine either!! I swear!! They're...ah.....er...."

Yeah....she knows I dress. lol
    That's the ticket..... Sorry Crysten - had to ask, basically to eliminate your guilt being CDing without wifey knowing.

On face value, I reckon Miranda is on the money. Your indulging yourself, by yourself and feeling guilty about it. Personally, I don't think you have anything to feel guilty about. Hopefully these feelings will pass soon.

Good luck with that.
    Tash

Well yea? I feel guilty even though I'm single and alone.

My current problem with being a CD'rd is what to do with it or about it?

Its a damned if you do and a damned it you don't type situation?

Currently I"ve got too many other irons in the fire. All but got fired because I was coming in to work on the second shift half hung over from drinking ~ drinking from in part being a CD'er, in part from being a retired Marine, survivors guilt, a cheating XHEX. PTSD, depression, hypertension, over vigilance

Begged for my job, seeing a psychologist. On meds for depression, anxiety and PTSD (Post Traumatic Syndrome)

My psych eval report said that I was depressed, had anxiety disorder and PTSD?

Hmmmmmm! Was that Beruit. Panama, Gernada, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait Iraq, Cuba, Haiti.....................................

I've lost count of when some joker was trying to take my head off with an RPG or a AK-47?

I kind of wish that I was gay or at least bi ~ I think being TG would be easier? But I'm not! That's just the way it is.

Gay guys don't like TG's (all encompassing for crossdressers, transvestites, transgendered, and transesxuals) Gays for the most part like masculine men.

Women don't like TG's! Not even bi-sexual women nor lisbean women!

So if your as male MTF TG?

Your pretty much screwed!
    Last edited by Dana; 06-11-2010 at 02:50 AM.

Dana,
    IT'S THE ALCOHOL !

Alcohol is a depressant , your life will be so much better without it, I Promise.
    Tg isn't even in the same list .

Presh gg