Hey girls!! Here's an interesting thing wonder if you all could give me some feedback. The only time I feel guilty crossdressing is when my family is off doing something, and I'm home alone. I get dressed, do whatever it is I'm going to do.....and when I'm done...there's no one around. That's when the guilt kicks in. I guess I feel guilty that I'm glad their gone, and miss them after the fact. I never feel guilt for actually dressing...not in the least. Most times I'll lock my bedroom door and sleep dressed (bra/panties/pantyhose/nightgown...etc). No feelings of guilt then, but generally my family is home at the time. Does anyone else find that odd? Seems like a relief to have time to myself once in a while...and it always turns to guilt later on. Not a very nice feeling. Not that it happens too often, or that I should be expected to spend every single waking minute with my family...but it's still there anyway. Anyone else have similar feelings?

Thanks!! A little long winded but that's been bugging me for a while. Nice to finally get it out from under my bra strap!!