Thread: Sister sightings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sister sightings

When you are out and about in drab doing the usual errands, moving about with day to day shopping or other activities, how often do you have a "sister sighting"?

There have been many wonderful stories of being out en femme and having fun with sisters and meeting sisters at GNO's and other activities. However, I have not seen any stories of "sister sightings" in the context that I have described above.

I keep my eyes open for other sisters but have not the pleasure of a "sighting". Either the sisters are very passable in my neck of the woods or are not going out in public.

Has anyone had a "sister sighting"? What did you do when you had one?

Fanci
    Last edited by Di; 06-13-2010 at 07:38 AM.