Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is your male half in love with your female half?

Platinum Member
    no. I try to be the same person - regardless of how I'm dressed, although I prefer dressing as a woman. Overall, I am happy with myself, and thankfully, no longer feel guilty about being who I am.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmissjenny View Post
    my girl side is outta my guy sides league. he may like her but i dont think she would give him the time of day....lol.
    Same here! The male me could not afford her lifestyle wants and desires!

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    My male and female sides passionately love and hate,each other in kind of a dysfunctional sibling love/hate relationship.
    I have had that feeling! I tell her no and she tells me no or is it I tell him to let me out and he tells me no!

Quote Originally Posted by ohitsjustalex View Post
    Now that my femme side officially has had a proper name, Alex and Lexi are both halves of the same person and love each other very much. He's like a brother I've never had and a sister I've never had. I guess that's being a Gemini for you
    Just wait till one side tells the other how to dress!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Sure!

She is just the right kind of person for him - bright, sensitive, articulate, witty (well, closer to "bad-pun-y"), beautiful, loving, and totally committed to him.

He is just the right kind of person for her - bright, sensitive, articulate, witty, . . . well, you see where this is going.

Like Kelly said, I am one whole person - not two. I have a masculine side (No. Really. I do! ) and I have feminine side, but they're both simply sides of the whole person that is me.

Kathi

Not the one on TV!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Sure!

She is just the right kind of person for him - bright, sensitive, articulate, witty (well, closer to "bad-pun-y"), beautiful, loving, and totally committed to him.

He is just the right kind of person for her - bright, sensitive, articulate, witty, . . . well, you see where this is going.

Like Kelly said, I am one whole person - not two. I have a masculine side (No. Really. I do! ) and I have feminine side, but they're both simply sides of the whole person that is me.

Kathi

Well said Kathi........

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I must admit that when I dress en femme I do like to see the results of my efforts in the mirror, and occasionally on the camera. While this happens much more often than when I stay drab I don't know that it should be classed as love as much as I am intrigued by the transformation process.

I'm the same person but there are parts of my personality that I enjoy exercising more when I'm girly than I do when I'm not.

I'm not any more in love with my Sarah side than I am with my Dave side, I'm just still exploring one where I think I already know the other.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Maybe i'm just in awe of how good I look while dressed. I guess that could explain why I enjoy looking at myself while dressed. I just love the female body so much maybe i'm trying to produce the perfect female look.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I love lookin at myself while dressed i think it helps me intensify that pretty, sexy or sultry feeling i get while dressed.
    Do i think i love myself for that? No but sometimes i think i look really hot lol.

I really can't say for sure.
    But if I ever run into this "male half" you speak of I will be sure to ask him.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

What does love have to do with anything? How ever Kymmie does wear cloths that I like too see.

Oh god did I say that?

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I dunno, lets find out

D**** Do you love me?

Huh?

Do you love me?

Nah, you're a bloke dressed up

How do you know for sure?

Believe me Debs, I'm sure!!!

I guess he ain't too keen then!!!

Interesting concept.. Truth is my male self feels like all women are repulsed by me, so I ... Hmmmm wonder how that would be or what it would be like???

In literal terms however I think I as a male love women who dress up and since I don't see that nearly ever, I think I am in love with the clothing that my female side likes to wear.. And more true than ever is the pantyhose and legwear in general.. and the shoes.. True to form, and in conclusion.. go lakers?? or er celtics?? er no wait.. no there are two teams in the finals.. when will they realize it would be more interesting to have three teams in the finals.. playing at the same time on the same court.. hmmm maybe not.. never mind..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Smile I really get excited when I look in the mirror

When I get all dressed up, put on my make-up and jewelry and then my heels and wig, I feel lovely.

I look in the mirror and I really get excited to see that Frannie looks so good!

I get excited to see her and know that I lust after her.

I would like to invite her out, liquor her up and seduce her, because she looks so fine.

I guess I love the sight of her or I lust after her when I see her looking soooo good!

Frannie's alter ego.

BTW, I have saved a picture of her as my background on my blackberry, so that every time I finish with my phone, I get to see her in all her glory.

I wouldnt say that my male side is in love with my female side any more than my female side loves my male side.
    To love, and I mean love yourself if pretty narcissistic to me.

I spend ages in the mirror, and yeah perhaps a little more than real girls do. But real girls arent going to feel as impressed with how different they look in makeup, long hair and a dress.
    Girls do that stuff nearly every day.
    For us its very different, we spent time preening ourselves, then we go thru checking ourselves out and generaly enjoying the transformation.

For me, looking at yourself for ages is more about vanity, something my femme side is certainly guilty of, and my male self is incocent to the last! (I rarely even try to look good as a guy... My male side doesnt groom well or even often).

Pride in your appearance is not the same thing as loving yourself.
    Samantha -x-

Interesting question... SO couldn't live without the mirror and says without it there's not much point! Much parading and preening is done in front of them.

In Love with Fem Side

Hmmm ... interesting question.

I don't know about in Love but definitely in desire to be the best woman I can be.

My fem side is much more fun in general and loves smile and be a little more free spirited.

hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I love both my sides and would date myself too! hehe

WOW!!!

there is alot of different points of view to my question. keep them coming i'm really enjoying the responses.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Have to say that sometimes I can't believe it's me in the mirror, my sister and niece both say I make a better looking gal than I do a guy, LOL.

I think he's infatuated with me...after all he buys me lots of clothes and built a gorgeous lingerie cabinet for me.
    He's cute, but he's not my type...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I do find myself attracted to my own legs when I see pictures of me dressed, which always then strikes me as surreal! I also caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror behind a bar and briefly fancied myself until I realized who it was

Seriously though, not really "in love" with my femme side, but I do love the fact that I am her too. It's like getting twice the value out of life, to me. Double life points!