Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to have a bigger butt

how to have a bigger butt

Hi,

My newest idea is to have a bigger (feminine) butt. I'm quite satisfied with my figure, but this thing troubles me. Do you know how to make it larger? I don't want to get fat, and I want no surgery. I'm looking for a natural method.

Thanks,

Anne-Lore

bon bons and 50,000 posts?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Are you looking for this maybe?

Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Kelly,that won't work for me, every thing I eat go's to my tummy, if I could get that the same size as my tushie, I'd have a killer figure!!!!
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    I know it's not natural but a body shaper with a but booster on it is an option. Don't know how realistic they look or feel though, I've never tried one myself.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

Padded panties are my best friend!

I go from nothing to "hey nice @ss."
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

I'd really not want to have a bigger butt, I'd much rather have a smaller waist.
    ColleenW

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColleenW View Post
    I'd really not want to have a bigger butt, I'd much rather have a smaller waist.
    I couldn't agree with you more!!!!
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

wouldn't a smaller waist make your butt look bigger anyway? at least in theory?

Banned Read only
    You can always tone the muscles! I have seen plenty of GGs actually bust out real parallel squats...but you can see it in their ass!

but you can just do some bodyweight workouts.

squats, sissy squats, and lunges are a good place to start.

you can also try walking sideways, and doing sideways lunges to help build a little hips.

all these tips work for me the guys love it...lol.

Squats. But not SUPER MALE BODYBUILDER squats with huge weights on your shoulders. Try high reps with low weight or no weight except your body. You can also do squat-like exercises that incorporate one of those exercise balls between your legs.
    Former member of the Georgia Perimeter College GSA. Member of the Atlanta Pink Pistols.

Banned Read only
    I cant imagine many crossdressers doing that to themselves girls can get away with barbells but then again their hormones are different than ours.

Wow,i just can't get this,for me its about tight and femme,not about fat and jelly,the tighter the better,i don't want fat,i want lean...so every time someone wants but pads or fat,I'm totally perplexed.You want it firm and lean,not fatty and flying.Skinny is good,make it work for your style.

squats even for a guy will work the lower back and the upper legs, add a barbell with just a tad of weight and you will get bigger arms faster.
    just working some easy stretching with only body weight, swim laps and/or ride a roadie bike. will help the belly/butt combo.

padded panties.. you can find them to help your butt and your hips too if you want.

check on ebay for good prices, thats where I got mine!

Ah you all seem to miss the point here. I believe it's about "feminine body proportionality". A bit smaller shoulders/arms/neck, smaller waist, larger butt/thighs, smaller knees/shins/feet.

It has nothing to do with fat. It's just the body shape that drives us all nuts.

"Please disagree with me if that's not true" lols

I use a padded .... girdle I suppose would be the word. Can order them from various CD supply web sites. Works pretty well.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    Ah you all seem to miss the point here. I believe it's about "feminine body proportionality". A bit smaller shoulders/arms/neck, smaller waist, larger butt/thighs, smaller knees/shins/feet.

It has nothing to do with fat. It's just the body shape that drives us all nuts.

"Please disagree with me if that's not true" lols

I use a padded .... girdle I suppose would be the word. Can order them from various CD supply web sites. Works pretty well.
    You've got it Crysten -

My the size of my butt is fine, I need a thinner waist to get the right proportionality. It would be really nice to have a thinner waist naturally, rather than have to use cinchers or corsets.
    ColleenW

Interesting, wouldn't you say? Most GG's want to know how to get a smaller one.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    I guess nobody's ever happy
    ColleenW

I would give up a Klondike bar for a bigger butt!

The New Improved Version Virgin_CD's Avatar

Instant Bbutt

That's NOT my problem. Wish I could donate some of mine. Butt, I think there are girdles that have the cheeks cut out, supposed to be for use with jeans, to improve your butt. Have you tried one of those yet? Actually I was in a bar the other nitewhen a sister flashed me. That was the first time I ever saw them and my first impression was "You been cheatd, that girdle's got no back!" Butt since I have been shopping for a strong corset/ girdle onine, I have seen a few. I remember a playboy cover many years back that had a great heaving bussom in a low neckline, that was later reveale as a good butt clevage with a verrry low backed dress. Hey, that's how I can et a clevage! (At least in photo's).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"All things in moderation"[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Ah yes, I would also give up a Klondike bar for cleavage.

Increase butt links

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2552.html

http://www.fitstep.com/Advanced/Ques...igger-butt.htm

...there are many more...do a Google search...

Here's a funny link I came across looking for the exercises...

http://www.laurenethomas.com/you_mig...sder_if___.htm

skinny booty

Thanks for the great info on this subject. I have always been a tall skinny chick. I recall at about age 14, trying on jeans - both Mom and the sales lady observing "He has no butt!?" I am looking to naturally enhance my body, more feminine. Thanks for the tips!

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Feast or famine, I suppose.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]