Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how to have a bigger butt

Teacher AND Pupil Heather Zor-El's Avatar
    My wife doesn't have a butt, either, so I don't feel too bad-off. She complains hers is too small and that it looks like she has no waist. I find her delightful.

I'm sure I would find you delightful, too, slim or wide hips--it's the attitude that counts most.

One of my friendly competitors on ebay sells a product he calls "Big Butt Pills." It is the same or similar pueraria mirifica I sell for breast enhancement. I have noticed no change in my bottom, whether by measurement or by general impression, but some of you may wish to try something like that. The added benefit is that you might increase your breast size.

For my own part, I may not have noticed any change in the hips as at about the same time I started the natural hormone capsules, I started training for and running marathons. That could have trimmed me right back down.

BTW--my dream is to run the Disney Princess Half-Marathon as Heather. Maybe this next March!

You can always wear higher heels. They make the legs look great and give that butt a nice lift also.

Try Female Hormones

Aspiring Member

sexy holloween costumes

if you look at the links page on laurenthomas's website, you will find a purveyor of sexy halloween costumes--500 of them, Also, it is a very nice website and a lot of useful info.
    http://www.abgender.com/
    for the costumes link
    butt, no padded panties.
    Last edited by busker; 09-09-2010 at 12:51 AM. Reason: forgot something

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne-Lore View Post
    Hi,

My newest idea is to have a bigger (feminine) butt. I'm quite satisfied with my figure, but this thing troubles me. Do you know how to make it larger? I don't want to get fat, and I want no surgery. I'm looking for a natural method.

Thanks,

Anne-Lore
    Burgers with MAYO always seem to work for me....unfortunately.
    I have seen men with big donkeys and its not pretty at all.
    You never store the fat in a feimine way, so why not just try to
    - narrow your waist with corset-like stuff
    - arch your back
    one of the shaper panties might work - but not in a bathing suit I guess.

I just this week got a Veronica 2. First time I tried it on and slid some stretch denim
    jeans on I was amazed. I have wide hips and an ass just like I always wanted!!!
    You too can get one here. http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/vV2X.cfm
    Be prepared to pay 200.00+ and wait 6 weeks. Every garment is made to your exact
    measurements. I am in love with mine.

Oh by the way i am Janet. This is my first post. And definitely not my last

Jan

Maybe not what you're hoping for, but Frederick's of Hollywood makes a great padded girdle. I have a few pairs and love them.

http://www.fredericks.com/Four_Pad_G....html?cgid=sh8

There's also Classic Curves, but they are more expensive (I've tried their Diva with limited success, but nothing else from them)

That is one hot video

Luckily I don't have much of a problem in the rear end department, unfortunately though my hips are a straight as an arrow.....apparently they didn't get the hint from my rear end. I have to work on the spare tire that I've been stuck in for the past year.....uggggh!