Thread: Hotel maid made me feel so feminine

Hotel maid made me feel so feminine

Just been on holiday with my lovely understanding wife. As we have more time to ourselves, I often dress in our hotel room, and we sleep together with me dressed, and her nude.

Well, I had left my long red satin nightie on the bed, along with the bra and knickers I intended to wear that night, when we left for the day. Came back to find my nightie draped beautifully over my side of the bed. waist pinched in, and skirt flared out. And my bra and knickers alongside, wrapped in pink tissue paper. It was only a little touch, but it felt so special, so feminine and it was for me!

Yvonne, It's those little things that make a girl so happy.

i'm happy for you hun.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

How lovely. You might want to call the hotel manager and compliment the housekeeping staff.

Hotel maid made me feel so feminine

One time while staying at a motel (while alone on a business trip) I had left my black see through nightie over a chair. When I returned that night it was neatly folded up and laying on my pillow. I know the maid new I was probably the one wearing it since I was the only one staying in the room.

Sure beats mints and a pillow fluffing I would say.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

sounds like a classy place.
    but yes say something good for the staff. say it in a written notice.

all of the hotels i get to stay in...i must be long gone long before the "free" breakfast.

Smile Hotel maid

That is so sweet,It doesn't take much to make most of us happy, especially when your wife is your best freind and helps you along the way. My wife is also my best freind and my biggest critic. If it doesn't look good to her she tells me. It was really nice of the maid to make you feel that special feeling of being a woman. It doesn't get any better than that. Have a fem day girls.

Michelle

Thanks girls - and the chambermaid has been really praised to her managers

That is cool, I'd leave note and a tip!

I love it when I buy panties and the SA folds them after ringing them up.

Leave her a tip. I used to work in a hotel and the housekeepers love getting tips. Besides the obvious reason, they just love being appreciated, even if it's only a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by telawilson View Post
    Leave her a tip. I used to work in a hotel and the housekeepers love getting tips. Besides the obvious reason, they just love being appreciated, even if it's only a little bit.
    Oh yes, she has already got it in her hands!

Not to rain on your parade, Yvonne...,

...and recognizing that wishing it were so would be such a lovely, lifestyle-affirming thought - your post gives no indication as to why the chambermaid couldn't just as easily assumed that those intimates were your wife's instead of your own and therefore not even worthy of a raised eyebrow.

Just saying...

I had a funny thought... what if the chamber maid is male...would you want him thumbing through your clothing and making it look like that? Glad it made you feel good though, for me I like my stuff to be exactly in the same place I left it... I just feel like my space is private.
    Chickie

Reminds me of when I was attending a wedding in DC. I'd left my makeup out on the bathroom counter, and when I came back in the evening the housekeeper had arraigned all of my makeup.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Great

Last time I stayed in a hotel in the UK (and this was years ago) I went down to the restaurant and ordered fish and chips. When it came out....the fish was half frozen, the chips were ice cold......and to top it off, there was a BOLT on the plate. Yes, a steel BOLT on the plate. Needless to say, I didn't eat it. Lol. Maybe I should have gotten the bangers and mash?

Not much of a crossdressing story, and I love the UK immensely, but I still find that to be funny (although, it wasn't funny then).
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".