Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What is your biggest Cross-Dressing Fantasy?

Post 100.. Sorry had to do it

I have a picture that I found on the internet--nothing licentious or lewd--that shows a woman who has the body type and posture and hair and measurements that I would love to have. She's not a glamour queen but very nice looking, so I printed this picture and I often look at it and say my little fantasy wish, "If I could change how I look, that is how I would look."
    Even once I start hormones, I probably will not look so good. For me, it's fun to fantasize this way.
    warmly, Linnea

To be dressed as either a Playboy Bunny, or as Catwoman (In her purple spandex costume) for Halloween.

To go to a bar, be picked up by a sweet man and then be taken home by him and become his girl.

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    To go out on a date as a woman.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

I'd would love to spend a weekend with a beautiful CD doing each others hair/makeup/nails..taking bubble baths with candles burning while sipping champagne..all the while talking about our most sensual CD fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by sibbycd View Post
    To go to a bar, be picked up by a sweet man and then be taken home by him and become his girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by tammygirl79 View Post
    To go out on a date as a woman.
    Same for me as well to both
    Mistybtm

Myself with two friendly fun and uninhibited bi-GG's, a king sized bed, iced champagne, 5 star room service, gourmet food, a rockin stereo, ice cream & chocolate energy "breaks" ~ now, tonight, all night, every night til the stars fall from the sky. The three of us, cool, compatible, easy friends - in a real, open, honest, caring, mutually supportive, respectful long term relationship ~ bff to the end!

Ah, I've had the same fantasy many, many times and wish it could be true. I am a keen amateur singer, I sing bass. I've sung Messiah maybe 20 times and Handel was very kind to the basses of the world. However, there are some spectacular soprano arias in Messiah and I've imagined being in a large white gown, singing "I know that my redeemer liveth.."

Hannah

To be completely and utterly, unquestionably passable -- beautiful, sexy, pretty... completely knowledgable about fashion, make-up, and how to look good in anything. I want to have a really great body. On top of that, my wife would know and be completely accepting -- we could go shopping together as BFF's by day, but make love (as Aimee) with her by night. Be able to be my drab self when necessary, but spend all the rest of the time as Aimee. I don't really want to be full-time, but at least 50%... maybe 75. lol. Like... always be Aimee underneath it all... but *shrug*

I've never been attracted to men, and i am still not... but it would be fun to go on a date as a girl with a sexy man, and find myself attracted to him. Even being able to tell he's sexy. Etc.
    I can't silence the sexy gurl inside any longer... she wants to play.

Definitely to be a bride!

I want it all - to be a complete, beautiful woman on her wedding day! I want the make-up, the gown, the lingerie, the shoes, the bouquet, the ring and the wedding night () with my new husband, followed by a romantic honeymoon!
    I'm always a woman!

What would it be ?

Probably just cause to get me booted from the forum. Let's just say... "steamy".

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    To be Queen of England ` Tudor style Oh wait, I've already done that lol. I guess being a fantasy Fae character every year has been the ultimate gig for me. It never gets old and I've made so many good friends from it over the last 5 years

*hugs*

Zara
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Office Girl

To work in a high rise office, working for a smart, intelligent, beautiful female boss. I can dress as feminine as I want and all the other girls at work support me. After a while, I get asked and go on a date with a guy from the building. Dreamy!

My biggest fantasy would be winning a beauty makeover and having a sort of cinderalla treatment for a day, all expenses paid shopping! Then dinner with my wonderful wife

Let's see...

A little cerise dress with a big bow and petticoats and stockings. Long dirty blond (my natural colour) hair arranged with a crystal bow.

I don't know how it would look on me in real life, but it's fun to imagine. It would take a lot of experimentation to get the right look.

To go out and be passable

Wink

To know everything that everyone on her knows about crossdressing so I would not have to learn it the hard way! That would b mine! ~Jett~

I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Banned Read only
    To have nosy neighbors point out to my wife that there is frequently a woman around our apartment after she leaves for work, only to have my wife reply: "that's just my husband!"

Breaking it down this entails:

1. Dressing more often
    2. Being passable
    3. Being out to my SO
    4. Shock value

Bass Ackwards since 1991! Allyson Michelle's Avatar

Fantasy...

Mine would be to be a GG and have the minds of everyone I know altered to remember me as always being a GG, including mine.
    I'm not a very religious person, but this quote really got me closer to Him and myself. For I now know the true meaning of who I am.

"But the Lord said to Samuel, Look not on his face, nor on the height of his stature . . . : for [SIZE="3"]the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the mind.[/SIZE]" - (1 Sam 16:7)

My fantasy would be dressed in a long evening gown with hair and make-up perfect in a large room filled with people and passing completly as a woman

After shopping yesterday at TJ Maxx and trying on everything from skirts, shots, tops and capris....to lose about 15-20 pounds, so I can feel good about wearing some tight fitting clothes.

My fantasy Is to be in a large room filled with people and dressed in long flowing evening gown with my hair nails and make-up perfect and completly passing as a woman

to go out and pass and not worry what other people might say. Even go out with my sister as 2 girls.
    Amanda