Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trading Places

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah Jane View Post
    Would you live her life on a day to day basis doing everything she does in the same way
    No, I can't do things the way She wants them done, at times its my way or no way.

Yes if I could do things that she did but do them my way
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

No way, DJ! ( Hey! That rhyms!)

My ex talks on the phone for HOURS, talking about practically nothing!

And, her female dates look too much like men to suit me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Im happy the way things are with my life! Being a woman has to many pressures as well! Plus I dont think I can apply and remove make up daily!

No way!

Platinum Member
    I could never do my wife's work...there's more pressure than I could handle!

Yes, in a heartbeat.

Already have and still have my own on top of that and no i am not going to explain .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I would trade roles with her, but I don't want to be her. She is lovely and loving and a wonderful partner.
    warmly, Linnea

Definitely not. With all of my issues I wouldn't want to take on hers instead. Even unloading mine on her would change since I feel like her are worse. Although I think I could solve some of her issues better than she does.
    Michelle

I wouldnt wish how i feel most of the time on my enemies let alone someone i love.

It would be fun for awhile. I'm not sure that either of us would want to make it permanent.....but then again.
    Charlie

I dont know what SO is but I wouldnt live someones life and act like someone else I only act like me and no one else.

Of course I would love to be in that "position" ...

No way. She has her hands full raising 3 little girls, her grand daughters ages 4,5 and 8. She had to take them in due to her son being an unfit parent along with the mother,
    Not only that, she baby sits her newest grand child age 4 months. No man is good enough to take on that responsibility and the stress it can cause...including me. Yet I look forward to the day I can be with her ands at least help.

Just for tomorrow, so she can take my test for me.....

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    Well, I am no longer with my ex but In a way I have traded places. I am divorced, and a single Dad raising my young daughter on my own. So I do all the things a woman/Mom would do...clean house, cook meals, go to pta meetings, take my daughter to ballet & karate classes. The only differance is I am not a woman, atleast not in front of my daughter....lol.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

Well, I have no SO so I am going to sub in any other woman I meet in my daily life from my Mother all the way to the over-worked single mother trying to raise four children all on her own.

Yes, yes I would, if only for a few days. But I would not expect this other woman to live EXACTLY like I do; that is impossible. We all have different experiences and life lessons. But yes, I would happily trade places with a woman for a few days, even if all the more dressed-up she did in her life was jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers.

I would love to trade places with my wife for a day. I would want to pick the day though. I wouldn't want to experience everything she puts up with, having to deal with having a period, no thanks. But it would be fun to experience other aspects of having a truly female body.

Tracy