Thread: Pink Fog nearly leads to disaster

Pink Fog nearly leads to disaster

As many here have already observed, it sometimes seems that those of us in the closet sometimes court exposure.

First the setup. My wife knows about my dressing, but doesn't want to be around. She is always out of the house for most of the day on Friday, so that is my chance to dress. Unfortunately, our 25yo daughter was laid off a few months ago and has moved back home. She typically stays up until the early hours and sleeps in until at least 11AM. She has only been up earlier than that a couple times.

So there I was, it was early in the morning, the wife was out, and I was feeling the urge to try something I had not done before, paint my toenails. I finished painting my nails and dressed in a skirt, top and hose. I was reallying enjoying seeing my toes through the pantyhose, reveling in the pink fog. I headed downstairs for breakfast. Seconds after passing our daughter's door, I heard it open. Not sure if she heard me go by, I sprinted downstairs, and hid in the downstairs bathroom.

As I listened, I heard her come downstairs and go to the kitchen. I waited not sure what to do. Finally I stripped down to my panties, and hid the clothes in with the towels. I slowly opened the door and called to her. No answer. I stepped out and took a quick look in the kitchen. Not there.
    I called out again. No answer. Then in a dead sprint, I ran up the stairs, down the hall, past her closed door, and into the safety of my bedroom. I quickly threw on some jeans and a shirt, just as the daughter knocked on the bedroom door. I answered, now dressed in drab. I seems that she hadn't been able to sleep, thought she had heard me but didn't know where I was.

It took a while for my heart to start racing. It was a close call. I am going to have to be more careful,(or better yet have her find a job, so she can move out).

Jaydee

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    You forgot the third option....Tell her

My daughters know and are very supportive.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    You forgot the third option....Tell her
    True, but not an option for the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee View Post
    or better yet have her find a job, so she can move out
    Well that sure benefits both

HAAA!!!! This story brings back a lot of memories from when I was a teenager... I was almost caught like that more times than I care to remember. One time I had put on a skirt set while my parents were out bowling (and for some reason or other my multiple siblings were also out of the house. Anyway, they came home a little earlier than usual. I bolted for the only bathroom in the house - just off the kitchen - and tore off the clothes, hiding them in the hamper. My feigned excuse was taking a bath and had no clothes downstairs. Oii... So many close calls.

You need to get that girl out of the house!!!

At least you know your heart works well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Definitly sounds like it may be time to tell your daughter. I personally don't think it is all worth a heart attack.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Oh boy or should i say girl!,dont think my heart would stand too much excitement like that,think i would try to tell her about it,

Sorry girls but I don't think telling her is an option, if the wife doesn't want to be around it, she just might not like having her daughter in on the little secret.
    I just don't think you get the kids involved in this with out the agreement of both parents, and it doesn't matter the age of the kids. Mom's Can be funny about things like that.
    Tina B.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michelle~ View Post
    True, but not an option for the majority.
    Why not? I see no reason to not share with one's daughter.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Well she still might know because nail polish does have a rather distinctive aroma and as a young woman I am sure she is familiar with it.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately, telling her now is not an option. My wife is still digesting the idea of my CDing. She wants it to stay between us. I think I was probably getting a little careless, so this was a good reminder. Time to put the pink fog away for a while. I love her and like having her around but I just hope she gets job soon.

Jaydee