Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It takes a real man to wear nail polish.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I always KNEW I was a whimp!

But wasn't sure exactly WHY! Until now!

I'm NOT man enuff to wear NAIL POLISH!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by jcameron View Post
    I'm not so bold - the best I've done is clear nail strengthener (gloss) on my toenails. I do enjoy looking down and seeing that shine, though.
    I am not bold enough to use color, but I have used that clear gloss on my fingernails for the last month or so. I love seeing the shine. If anyone has noticed (including my wife), no one had said anything.

Junior Member Princess_of_Hckloins's Avatar
    Toes are painted 24/7, except when I forget to put new polish on. I don't paint the fingernails except when time allows for occasions out or photo shoots.
    [SIZE="3"]Haley[/SIZE]

Aah, but it takes a girly girl to wear acrylics
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

yep i always wear polish on toes,and fingers.i get lots of compliments too.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Great story Ashley....I have clear polish on now. Guess I'm not a real man!!

I see nothing wrong for males wearing nailpolish. My SO is proud to have me paint his nail "pink",has his eyebrows done and puts on pink lipstick.We don't care what smallminded people think.

[SIZE="4"]I have Rimmel "Urban Princess" on my Toe Nails 24/7 & love it, I changed to this one cos my gf said I didnt suit the "Ruby Me" colour [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

What Happened To Me??????
    Hey,
    I'm with you. Toes and fingernails in clear. It's fun to see if you can get away with it. So far so good

Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by jcameron View Post
    I'm not so bold - the best I've done is clear nail strengthener (gloss) on my toenails. I do enjoy looking down and seeing that shine, though.
    JC
    You've got to learn not to look down and stare at your toes! If you can avoid that, people won't be looking in the direction of where you are looking. Once - I was sitting in my minivan while wearing a short denim skirt with pantyhose and sandles, a friend got in and sat in the passanger seat. I stared straight into her eyes and we had a conversation. Then she said, OMG - you have pierced ears. (I had a stud in each ear.) She left but never noticed the skirt or hose. If I had looked down, I'm sure she would have followed my eyes and notice the rest of the outfit.

Don't recall if my toes were painted though. Hmmmm.

CE