Thread: Need some support. (feminization hypnosis)

Need some support. (feminization hypnosis)

So in the past I've experimented with some feminization hypnosis and didn't like it, really.

Problem is that lately I seem to have come down with acute hypnophobia that's so bad that I've been literally nauseous with fear the last few days and am having trouble sleeping at night. It's interfering with my daily life.

So now I am terrified of being hypnotised or having been hypnotised sometime in the past.It's even started becoming an evil cycle where I go back and listen to feminization audio to convince myself that I won't be hypnotised. Thus just making the situation worse.

I don't know what I'm asking. Maybe if there's some kind of cure for hypnotism or just some reassuring words to make me feel better. I'm considering calling a therapist about this.

My life is hilariously bad.

Hi.
    Im wondering, have you taken any meds drugs. been involoved with the accult or any thing relatred to any thing like that . you are of cause dealing with your subconscious part of your mind & putting your conscious mind at rest. no dought you know this .

First id check the tapes / disks out & see if there is any over suggestive over tones in there. over dubbing is the word, when youv seen how it works you understand whats going on,

2 nd, id see some one who has some knowlage of these matters & may be a G P.
    I know some of these details can screw with your mind big time ,
    any way some thing to look at, & there are other things that can be looked at.

You dont say who put this out or youv seen some one ,
    you need to go back to the begining & even futher if needed.

...noeleena...

All I can say is it's much easier being yourself my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

In my opinion, you've not got much to worry about! I think those things are usually just for fetish purposes, for people who enjoy the thought of forced feminization and such, I don't think they could ever start the desire in anyone who is totally uninterested. Just try to live your life being as happy as possible, there is nothing wrong with living your life the way you want to provided you are harming no one in the process!

Hypnophobia?

Hi Dear,

Your post interests me because I have had very positive experiences with hypnosis. I find the experience very settling and arousing. From my own perspective, I find that my conscious mind is ill at ease with the feminine urges that I feel, but hypnosis allows me to retreat from the inhibitions and to experience this side of myself without reservation. Hypnosis, used for any purpose, is all about overcoming our inhibitions. It is literally impossible for anyone to do anything under a trance that they wouldn't do in a normal state of consciousness. You can relax. There is no reason to fear that you are going to suddenly act strangely or do something embarassing due to a post-hypnotic suggestion.

I find it interesting that you go back to your hypnosis tapes and listen again to them in the hopes of finding some buried subtext. I'm not a pychologist, but it sounds to me as if you are finding a way to give yourself permission to be further exposed to the influence of the tapes; listening to them again and again under the conscious pretext of "checking them out".

Enjoy the experience, and become what you most desire.

Heidi

I want to thank you for answering to my sleepless ramblings. Thanks for the support.

I decided to go see a therapist. I'm better now but thanks again.

I am a Hypnotherapist, and born female partner of a crossdressing man. What are your fears about Hypnotherapy? What were the objectives you went in for, and what techniques did the Hypnotherapist use? The techniques I use are very gentle, effective and have never had any negative side effects, so I am just curious about your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-chan View Post
    I decided to go see a therapist. I'm better now but thanks again.
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Great..!! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Because that was what I was gonna recommend....lol[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Hope it all gets even better ...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Its all in your head... well, I think you are reading too much in to hypnotism...it just gives you a way to imagine being in a certain situation, like an olympian imagines how they will win the race. It is not like in the movies where you turn in to a zombie and do stuff beyond your control.
    Chickie

I can help you

Look.......Look into my EYES

[SIZE="4"]You are getting sleepy....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Sleepy........ your eyelids getting heavy[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]And heavier as you drift offfffffff [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]Sleeppppyyyy are you now[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]AND AWAKE!!!!!
    There did that help?? [/SIZE]

Thank Ya, thank ya very much. That is why I only do two shows a night folks.
    Last edited by Sammy777; 06-23-2010 at 02:52 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

I'm with Heidi on this one. Although there are the forced feminization and fetish files out there, that is not reason to dismiss it. I enjoy hypnosis files. Self hypnosis allows me to relax and to become more accepting of who I really am. It also helps give me the courage to push my boundaries physically and behaviourally. Dont let it bother you if you arent in a deep trance. I feel that when not in a deep trance it is a bit like repeating self affirmations - a good thing in and of itself....Dee

The thing is I'm against the idea of being tied down to a "mistress" and acting as a "****".

That's mostly what I'm worried about and that's what I'm afraid is going to/may already have happened to me.

Also, I kinda have OCD so things that worry me tend to become cyclical and not go away for some time.

I have been put back on medication again now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy777 View Post

Look.......Look into my EYES

[SIZE="4"]You are getting sleepy....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Sleepy........ your eyelids getting heavy[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]And heavier as you drift offfffffff [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]Sleeppppyyyy are you now[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]AND AWAKE!!!!!
    There did that help?? [/SIZE]

Thank Ya, thank ya very much. That is why I only do two shows a night folks.
    Love the screen sammy. It worked on me girl

Collecting hypnosis recordings is sort of a hobby of mine. From what I understand about hypnosis, It won't cause you to do something that you didn't have the desire to do consciously. In other words, you won't jump off a building just because the hypnotist suggests you do so. So you won't become a "slave" unless you really want to be one.

I use a lot of gender hypnosis recordings and there are some suggestions on one or two of them that I just outright reject. It doesn't hurt the trance, I just don't want to do a particular suggestion on what is otherwise a great recording. There are some things that I do now that I'm surprised about, (shave legs, etc.), but I had always had a desire to do them and the hypnosis just gave me the confidence to not care about what others thought about it.

There are non-fetish gender hypnotists out there, though I don't like them as much as my favorites, Lady Lita and Isabella Valentine. "Hypnotist Dawn" is a female one and there are at least two male hypnotists who do non sexual gender hypnosis, Grand Boddington and Richard MacKenzie. You might find one of those three to your liking.

To me though, hypnosis is a personal thing, the hypnotists that "click" with me won't necessarily be to another person's liking. Voice is a big deal to me and I'd rather have a female hypnotist, especially for the gender themed recordings. So I don't care for the two males I mentioned. And Dawn is a stage hypnotist and has a strange delivery to me, so I don't like her as much as the first two women I mentioned. There is another one big on the Internet, Dr. Laura DeGorgio, She doesn't do gender recordings, but does have a "shapeshifting" one, along with some spiritual titles. She had a strange accent to me at first, I think French Canadian, so it took a while for me to appreciate her works.

I would think that being OCD and not taking prescribed meds could cause unnecessary panic about something like hypnosis. I have a somewhat obsessive thinking pattern, so I can understand how someone who has it worse than I do could cause themselves to worry. But as far as I know, and from my experience, I think hypnosis is safe to use.

I've been taking more liberties, trying to listen to and watch feminization hypnosis videos. I'm less apprehensive towards watching them now though I'm still worried.
    Worried that I'm going to follow the suggestions of some "mistress" or let these hypnosis sessions have some effect on me in everyday life.

But still, thanks for the help and care.