Thread: Out shopping

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar

Out shopping

Went shopping for a new wig today. My old one was , well, old. I couldn't find any places around my town that had a good wig selection so I went online and found a place in Waco that did have a good selection.

I went there en femme and said I was looking for a new wig. I tried some on and finally found one I liked. I had no problem except the guy working there was the son of the owner and had to call his mom to figure out how to use the credit card machine.

Okay so I put on my new wig and walked out the store all happy. I decided to go to the mall in Waco which was right next to where I bought the wig. Twenty years ago I used to work at the Radio Shack and I hadn't been back to the mall since.

It was nice inside but the Radio Shack was gone. Now Radio Shack just has a cell phone kiosk there. I went up to it and told them that I used to work for Radio Shack in the mall a long time ago. That didn't get me a free cell phone so I left.

Next stop was Dress Barn. I had never been to the one in Waco so I decided to check it out. Of course it turned out to be exactly like my favorite one in Georgetown. I looked around for awhile but left without buying anything (spent my money on the wig).

On my way home I realized I wasn't ready to go home. I had a new wig to show off.

So the Temple mall was on my way home and I stopped there. That where I got my eyebrows threaded.

Then grocery shopping. I stopped by the H.E.B and bought some dog food and junk food for me to eat while my wife is away.

Now my gas tank is almost empty so I stopped at the gas station. A nice gentleman opened the door for me.

Finally I arrived home and unloaded my groceries happy after a day shopping.

The point of this story is : I went all over the place en femme today and I had no problems at all.

P. S. I'm been home for two hours and I'm still en femme wearing the new wig.
    Last edited by StaceyJane; 06-22-2010 at 06:24 PM.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Sounds like a great day and am glad that you enjoyed it.

Stacey, Hearing stories like that always makes my day, I'm glad that you had a outing like that. It does make you feel good for days. Keep it up. Teresa

Smile Where is the video!!

Sounds like you had a great day out and about!! I'm looking for the video that's often made in such ventures...... I don't see it anywhere!!! Lol, Lol, Lol. Let us see the new wig?? Have a good one!!!!
    The lonely flower in the desert wearing HEELS

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Stacey you are one tough chick. Eyebrow threading. I tried it tonight and all I have to say is Owwwweeee! I quickly asked for a wax instead.

Sounds like you had a great time.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Gold Member
    And you said I had a great sounding day. Did pretty good for yourself.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    The point of this story is : I went all over the place en femme today and I had no problems at all.
    Most definitely! I'm so glad that more and more of us are getting this concept!

Glad you had a wonderful day. Oh, by the way, how dare you talk about your new wig and not show us any pictures?!

Kathi

Sounds like a great day except for the eyebrow thing. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who needs to be educated. What is eyebrow threading?

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Most definitely! I'm so glad that more and more of us are getting this concept!

Glad you had a wonderful day. Oh, by the way, how dare you talk about your new wig and not show us any pictures?!

Kathi
    My camera is in Hawaii with my wife.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Was that the Richland Mall? They have a nice Dillard's there.
    DonnaT

I went thrift shopping today and found a tie-dye lacey-top and a lacey-bottom Daisy Duke denim which fits perfectly! Size 5, whatever that means. Damn, I like dressing. I started it in earnest in 2001 or so, and then pretty much gave it up until a few months ago. I don't see ever not dressing again. My desire to dress massively trumps my desire to have sexual relations with anyone or any gender.