Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHEN do you usually dress?

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Question WHEN do you usually dress?

I usually dress every morning before I go to work. But, I don't go to work dressed! I always try to get in bed early so I can get up an hour or an hour and a half before I have to go to work. As soon as I wake up, I will shave and do makeup and find something cute to wear. It's very hard for me to resist these urges in the morning(read=IMPOSSIBLE). Sometimes I am dressed for only 10-15 minutes before I have to go drab and head for work! If I have a little time I will try to sneak out the door and walk around the block. My house is in the middle of the block, so I have to pass my neighbors house to get to the main hwy. that goes through my little hick town. I am not "out" to anybody and it is very unnerving to step out my door sometime not knowing if one of my neighbors just happens to be looking toward my house at 5am.If I can make it to the corner I can relax and enjoy my little walk. At 5am this state hwy. is getting busy and I enjoy some of the morning traffic slowing down to check me out and sometimes I will get honked at. Then it's back around to sneak into the house(I must be nuts to think someone hasn't seen me doing this) and get ready for work. When I get all prettied up in the morning I hate to waste it just staying in the house. Does anybody else do this early in the morning? Or maybe late at night? Hugs, Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Tonia,
    I do exactly what you do. I don't do it every day but I like to get up early get dressed and walk around the small village where I live. It's neat walking along the main highway with the early morning traffic rushing by. Sometimes I walk across the crosswalk at the four way stop sign in the center of town. It's really exciting walking through the parking lot of a busy convenient store. Most of the time when I get back home I have to rush getting ready for work. But it's worth it.

almost every night one or two hours before going to bed

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I usually dress on my days off. My wife is at work so I can get up and spend the whole day as Stacey.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

When ever I'm home, and no one is coming over, as the mood hits me.
    Tina B.
    It's good to have an excepting wife.

I only dress when I have time to go out, so it's usually some weekday nights plus weekends.
    I can't stand the thought of shaving and putting on make-up and all the other work just to sit around at home XD

when do I dress

I do it just like you, in the morning I get up at 4:00 in the morning not everyday doe. when everybody is sleep. my wife is a heavy sleeper and doesn't know it. A few times I hv done it in front of her, but that is too nerve breaking so I get dress in the livingroom and leave very silently. I keep a change of cloth at work and since I'm the first one there i have no problem get in . I like to park about a block from work and walk from there it really is exciting. I maybe crazy but is something that I really enjoy doing.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

now that you mention it

The best routine is to stop whatever I'm doing about 3 in the afternoon, do my nails (and chill for an hour so that they harden), then I hit the shower, shave, start the makeup procedure, dress, finish my makeup, and then Tina is ready to deal with helping with dinner and whatever! At the end of the evening just before bed she takes a shower, washes her delicates, and heads to bed. The nails usually are dealt with the next morning!

tina

I live alone and I am self-enjoyed. Aside from about 2 hours of the day I am out doing business, I am dressed most of the time.

I just don't use much make-up (esp on eyes) during the day, so I can go out quickly if I need to without it being cosmetic project every time. I use make-up after dark.

I have a large sundeck on second story on backside of my house right outside my office slider door. I covered it 4' high with sailcloth so nobody can see me. Even standing they can only see me from the chest up. I spend lots of time day& night out there. Backyard is 5K ft too, so I can wander around at night out there too. (if I have cleaned up the dog poop that day...lol)
    Last edited by eluuzion; 06-24-2010 at 02:00 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i never dress no time for it just kidding i dress maybe twice a week mostly to do my show.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Like Eluuzion, I live alone so when I’m home I’m dressed. From the moment I get home till the time I go out to work the next morning.

Hugs SUZY

Annie
    like you early mornings sometimes if I get home from work early..but love every chance I do get

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Fully dress? Maybe once every two weeks? But I do wear something feminine everyday! I know I don't dress enough! It's such a ritual to get glamm'd up

I'm pretty androgynous all the time, but I dress fully mostly on the weekends, from Friday evening through Sunday evening.

I also dress up for shopping, hair and nail appointments and so forth usually one or two days a week after work.

- Diane

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I tend to dress twice a day - in the morning to go to work (then change into drab at the office) and in the evening when I am ready to leave work.

Luckily for me, that won't last much longer.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

HI Tonya, I remeber those days when I used to do the same things. Those early morning jaunts were my first experiences into the real world. It takes a huge amount of courage to do so. And Unfortunately it was on of the ways I was outed to my old neighborhood, which started the downward spiral towards my divorce with my first wife. But that's depressing.

My routines now is usually going to bed in some shorty shorts of some feminine material, a loose camie top or long tank top. This leads to a peaceful nights sleep and then it's up, slip into the cute flip flops that frame my toes and their polish. Find my hoody and clip Stevie the greyhound and Cleo the lab into their leashes and out for thier morning sibatical. After that I hang around sipping coffee and answering my e-mails till it's time to start the daily chores. This either finds me in my male drab working around the projects I have on our home, or in something cute, doing the house work or cooking for my wife for when she gets home from work.

Thanks for the flash back to my younger more exploritive days., Joanie

Fully dressed as and when i can,usually evenings,but always wear undies under drab.My life doesnt allow me to dress as much as i want. Any moment however short is good for me.

Every weekday morning

I dress, then drive 1 1/4 hrs to work, then work for about 2 hours enfemme, then comes the dreaded change back to drabs!

I try to dress as often as I can. during the school year it was my days off during the week. Since the kids where at school and wife works at the school. during the summer it is when the kids are either gone or in bed. But I do wear lingerie to bed so I can say every night all night.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I get up early in the morning for the express purpose of exercising before I get ready for work. I take advantage of that time, since nobody else is up in my house, and fully dress before I step out the door for a jog.

I also dress about once per week, during the day, and just go out for a walk or a bike ride (motorcycle or bicycle).

I dress in the mornings when I'm off work and everybody is out of the house. I have ran errands while dressed. It was great!!

Wow!! Where do you work that you can work enfemme for 2 hours...Sound like I need to make a career change..

I too am an early morning dresser. EVERY morning I get up early, get dressed, and surf the net (this site has been added to my "must visit" list) until it's time to leave for my morning workout, and from there, to work.

If I get home early enough from work, and it isn't too hot outside, I get dressed again. My AC died recently, so I'm using a large swamp cooler instead, which is cooling enough when I'm naked, but not enough when dressed.

On my days off, my primary activities are cleaning, going shopping (mostly for more girlie clothes), riding my bike, yoga, and working out. I'm dressed when home, unless it's really hot, at all times.

Platinum Member
    I dress for work - but I work at home and during casual hours at home with my wife. I underdress in public and usually wear something androgynous in those situations.

Early mornings for me too. Mostly on the weekends.