Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WHEN do you usually dress?

I am on the road living in my RV working.So I am an early riser and like to dress up until I have to go to work in drab.Counting the minutes I still have left before changing.The makeup is for weekends when I can enjoy the hours.When I have a chance to go home then it is full en femme all weekend since I live alone and do not have to worry about someone coming over.Sadly, still in the closet.

When do I dress?

I used to go out at 4 AM to walk around the neighborhood. Now I do it
    in the mornings before my wife gets up (I'm an early riser, she's a late sleeper).
    The best times are when there are occasions when my wife is away for extended times or when I have something scheduled that I can skip out of and not be missed. I can do the full make up, nails, and all.
    I hate doing it undercover, but you do what you have to do!
    Suzi Q

As soon as I get home from work, till I leave the next morning! On the weekend I will spend as much time as possable.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar

Update

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    I tend to dress twice a day - in the morning to go to work (then change into drab at the office) and in the evening when I am ready to leave work.

Luckily for me, that won't last much longer.
    Since 1st July I no longer have to change into drabs, so I dress in the morning for the whole day. Occasionally, if I am going somewhere in the evening after I get home from an early shift, I will get changed to go out (still dressed).

almost days just after I get home from work and
    usually about 50% of the time on my days off, for at least 18-36 hrs

Chewies sister-moulted!
    For the past year whilst unemployed it was whenever I wanted too really ....
    Now back in work it'll be Friday , perhaps Saturday ( when winter sets in )
    which in a way is nicer . I think anticipation and excitement , looking foward to popping summat on is a terrible luxury of a tease .....
    Almost as good as dressing itself .

well i am under dressed all the time.
    but i "dress up" just as soon as i get home, lounge around relax after a day of work, then off to sleep in a nightie, then when i wake up i am dressed for a hour or three then off to work.
    some days i get to be in a dress all day...but alas not for the cute girl next door to see....or anyone else in this area.

Well I'm in the house myself for most of the day. Usually when everybody goes out to work, school etc. I leave a small amount of time between last person out in case somebody's forgot something. When the time past I dress fully make up etc. This usually lasts until just before lunch time. So it would be daily.

I am so very lucky, I workl from home and my wife works part time, so once she goes off to work around 8.00am I can dress till about 5pm safely. Also on shopping days and at weekends if she is going out, I can grab an hour's divine pleasure.

Once School re-starts I need to hold off till I drop or child at school but my mother collects her after so I get an hour less to be me, but still have 8 hours en-femme.
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketscientist View Post
    I usually dress every morning before I go to work. Does anybody else do this early in the morning?
    Well, it's 0512 hrs, and I'm at the computer after just finishing light makeup, wearing my short wig,
    and light blue bra and panty set under a short pink slip.
    Alas, I'll have to jump into the shower around six,
    but it's a good time to be girly for a while!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

I dress every day. I don't think you are allowed to go out not dressed.

I dress on my days off from work but only for a few hours. My wife knows about it but doesn't care for it much so I don't stay dress for a long time. Loved it when she worked but she quit so I don't have as much time to dress up. I am glad when she takes the grandkids somewhere so I can have more time.

When I first started, everyday after work with makeups.
    Now only after work without makeups if i really got pissed at work.

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    I usually dress for a few hours each evening before I go to bed
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

Check another one for "Whenever home".
    I am always wearing panties. I don't even know if I own any male underware anymore.
    And if friends or my sister comes over, they see me wearing whatever I had on before they got there. I will change though. If I know someone is coming and I'm wearing something ratty, I will put something nicer on.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I have done early mornings and I have done the before work dressing

My wife knows I crossdress, but doesn't want to see me dressed, So I dress whenever she's out of the house. I usually have at least a few hours each day, like right now. So I'm wearing my new black satin skirt, pantyhose, and a pair of 6" stiletto pumps!

I dress every day, the only time i am not is when i am at work. or have errons to do out side the house. I live alone so no problems here dressing.
    Mistybtm