Thread: I have to tell some-one

I have to tell some-one

Hurrah it is a happy day, finally.
    This has been a difficult pre-summer season for me, not in the manner that so many here have difficulties, this isn't serious but frustrating. I have been building a decent wardrobe for wearing during the day when every-one goes to work and school. For the past two months, circumstances have conspired against me. I have either had people home, or out but without a schedule so that I never knew when they would be home. It all meant that I haven't been able to dress comfortably at all. Everything has been buried in the closet for weeks. Sad sack that I am, I was reduced to sneaking into the closet when I could and re-folding my clothes just so that I could touch them.
    Today, finally, I have three of four safe hours to put on a skirt and a tank. I am so happy to be comfortable again. I just had to share that. Thanks for listening. No one else is allowed to.

nmo time to your self

I know what you mean but I dont hide them in the closet just in my bureau cloths draws , the so is working part time and I dress when I can, some is better than non, my
    Last edited by az_azeel; 06-24-2010 at 02:37 PM. Reason: no need to quote the first post

I'm glad you've found some time. Hopefully, you'll have more frequent opportunities in the future! But, enjoy the now!

How frustrating for you. At least you can have some time now though.

Good luck and enjoy whatever girlie moment you can get

Pinkiex

Happy for you when you can finally dress. Cute avatar; like the school-girl look? I do too. Wearing my white blouse, dark blue tartan skirt as I write.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.