Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: exercise that will make you look more feminine?

I bought a Cindy Crawford exercies video at a garage sale for 25 cents. Its pretty good if you do it regulary. I use it mainly in the winter months. My favorite buzz word for keeping in shape is " MODERATION" Just use common sence and don't over indulge with the bad things. Like food and drink and smoking.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I can tell you two things that will work. Martial Arts & Tennis.

I started both when I was 8 years old. I have continued both my entire life. You do not see many overweight tennis players or those into martial arts, do you? Generally speaking, you won't find a lot of muscle bound people either.

Martial arts is a long term process, and can be rather expensive and time consuming initially. Tennis can happen today. It is fun and there are tons of people at every level of the game at parks in every city.

One of the quickest ways to stop people from asking when your baby is due, is to start hitting balls against a backboard. Even if you hit them over the wall, you get exercise retrieving the balls, lol. The "twisting" motion required to hit a ball is exactly what puts your waist in shape.

I put a backboard on my downstairs patio (plywood cover with cheap outdoor carpet) two years ago. I hit balls against it for at least an hour/day. I can still wear the shirts I wore in high school. (I bet I could wear my sister's dresses she had in high school too, lol)

I have never been on a diet. But loosing weight seems easy. Just go to the dentist and have all of you teeth pulled. There...all better...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by vetobob9 View Post
    Know matter what exercise you do, your muscles will bulk up. I would not worry too much because when genetic women work on their muscles, they bulk up also. They also tend to lose their breasts if they do too much strength training because the body absorbs the fat in the breast. In the end, women who work out a lot start getting a manly appearance.
    I personally disagree. I swam about a mile a night 3 nights a week. Then did nordic ski/stair master type of machines another 3 nights a week. Also tummy crunches.

I never bulked up and really got smooth looking if ya know what I mean. I really think swimming is good for CDs. But thats my opinion.