Thread: been going out dressed alot lately.

Wink been going out dressed alot lately.

i find myself going out now with other girl friends three or four times a month now at night.you know clubbin it up.then i find myself going out during the day three or four times a week now just to do errends or whatever.i rarely get made now,and even if i do im still treated with nothing but kindness,and respect.its mind blowing!!!.if you look at my profile you ladies can see how ive been dressing for days or nights.going out is so liberating i cant even begin to explain.oh last week i had a drag queen friend do my makeup.false eyelashes and all.my eyes were the best part of the whole thing.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Sounds like you're having a great time...BJ

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Isn't wonderful?

I've been going out a lot myself recently. Sometimes I go shopping and I'm feeling so good I just don't want to go home.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Sounds like you're having a blast.

Doesn't it feel great to be dressed when you go shopping?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

been going out dressed alot lately

I am glad for you, the more we go out dressed the easier it gets,

Congratulations on finally being comfortable enough to be you. It is a big step and you luckily will never be put back in the closet.
    Michelle

That's great isn't it nice to go out after spending the time to make your self up .Isn't it nice to go and show the world, we were not made to live in isolation.Good on you girl and may you come to the point where you don't want to morph back.

You Look Good...

No wonder you're having such a wonderful time. You're looking so good that you elicit the respect and kindness you've described. You go girl!
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."