Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do ANY CDs out there have facial hair?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Do ANY CDs out there have facial hair?

" Hair" seems to be the topic of the DAY!

So, this seemed like a good time to pose this question.

Do u have; beards, 'staches, thick brows, and/or long side burns? If so, how do u manage those when u dress?

(As u can see in my pics here, I don't have problems with my goatee beard and 'stache! But, I don't go out dressed either!)
    But, how about U!?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 06-29-2010 at 12:10 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

None of the above
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I have a beard and a mustache. The day I shave it off, is the day I become a woman to all the world. Not ready at this point.

I am not judging anyone. But I don't get it. Dress in woman's clothes yet still have facial hair? Every guy that does that has his right to do it. But there is nothing more ridiculous looking then to see a guy with a stache and or beard dressed n woman' clothes. But I don't understand why any man wants to have facial hair to begin with. If I was a GG, I'd never ever kiss a guy that is not clean shaven. To me, they are not crossdressers in the sense of the word most of us use. The old term transvestite is more like it. And I don't like that term anymore then a hairy faced guy in a dress. Again, to each there own, but it's not to my liking and don't want to see it.

As you say, to each...

I grew my facial hair between CD phases. Now it's literally a beard. I am a fox (IMO), but until I shave, I'm a guy.
    Last edited by Anneliese; 06-29-2010 at 05:54 AM.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    ...is this a trick question???

(¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Bizzare-o-world? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    But I don't understand why any man wants to have facial hair to begin with. If I was a GG, I'd never ever kiss a guy that is not clean shaven.
    I kinda like that five o'clock shadow on my guy.. makes him look ..rugged. Yummmmmmmmmm And..... I know a lot of girls that feel the same way.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 06-28-2010 at 08:57 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

There it is

Brandy, your statement "okay but I don't want to see it" sounds like what straight people say about all of us.

I've never had a heavy beard, but I shave almost every day, and I'm getting electrolysis to remove my facial hair.
    warmly, Linnea

I am fairly hairless. I have a small patch south. I shave or Veet all.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I spend forever shaving. I go after every little bit of stuble.
    Then I cover my face in foundation.
    Plus I had my eyebrows threaded recently and I really like it.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Gold Member
    Up until about 8 months ago, I had a 'stache. Wasn't a big deal to me as I wasn't going anywhere. Had it for almost 30 years, so it wasn't a quick thought to take it off. Once it was off was when I started getting out.

I keep sideburns. Just cover it up with my natural hair for my pics. When I venture out though, I'll shave them off.
    removed

I like my stubble when in guy mode. I think I look best with about 2 or 3 days growth, and my ex feels the same way.

I shave whenever I'm doing makeup, but that still only makes for one or two shaves a week.

I had a good goatee going for years, but randomly decided to shave it off once every year or two through that period anyway.

Anyway, more to the point, no facial hair in girl-mode for me.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time.
    So have a good time. The sun can't shine everyday.

I have been crossdressing since junior high in the early 1970s. Until last August, I had facial hair since I could grow a peach fuzz mustache in high school, except for a couple of trials throughout the years when I shaved the hair off then immediately grew it back. A mustache until the mid 1980's, when I grew a full beard. Then a beard until about three or four years ago, when I went back to just a mustache.

I think it was the availability of my webcam and the ease of taking pictures was one reason it all went last year. Before, I didn't have much opportunity to see myself, except in the mirror. Once I could take a more permanent likeness without needing to use a Polaroid camera or set up my darkroom, I realized that I just didn't look right with the facial hair. I sometimes miss it but I look so much better in girl mode without it. I don't look as good as my morphed avatars, which is how I feel when dressed. But when I see pictures taken before the shave, they just don't look right anymore. I haven't deleted them but I don't like to look at them anymore either. I do still have short sideburns, but nothing near as long as I used to wear them.

I looked into getting a mask like you use docrobbysherry, before I decided to just shave it all off. I could only find sources in the UK and didn't want to deal with something like that going through customs. I've had packages sliced open by inspectors before, with little care in sealing them before sending them on. Also, they are pretty expensive and I imagine they would be pretty hot for someone living in the desert to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by aggi123 View Post
    I keep sideburns. Just cover it up with my natural hair for my pics. When I venture out though, I'll shave them off.
    I keep side burns too, and shave them off when i go out.
    Last edited by jazmine; 06-28-2010 at 10:34 PM.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Silver Member
    Not necessarily a trick question. One can hide small amounts of facial hair with the "glue stick trick", like some use to mask out their own eyebrows and then draw thinner ones on. It would seem like a hassle to do it regularly though.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    I can't shave every day because I end up breaking out in spots or shaving rashes so I have to limit it to once a week. I don't really have any issues with facial hair but I prefer being clean shaven and I would shave every day if I could. Obviously when I'm dressing I make sure I'm clean shaven!

I'm a gorilla! I have to shave, shave, and shave to keep it all gone. I hate the beard shadow showing through 2 hours later.

Rene L -

Sue and Jaonie_Shakti, I understand!

Sounds familiar. I met my bride to be in high school - had a mustache then. I shaved it off once when I was in my early 20's, after we were married. She hated it. I've never shaved it off again and probably won't. On the other hand, she hates crossdressing. I love the feel of the clothes. Consequently, between her likes & dislikes and my likes / dislikes and commitment to her, I'm very much in the closet. Oh, and by the way - we celebrate our 30th anniversary in December. (Makes me feel old! LOL!)
    Last edited by Rene L; 06-29-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Needed to show who I was responding to

I have to keep my stache for my wife, and i hated it i dont like any kind of hair on my body she lets me CD but yet can't shave still trying to figure it out.

Aspiring Member
    Hair

I had facial hair for a long time, huge chops, goatee, stache...you name it ive grown it. About a year ago i decided to shave it all off and go clean, it was part of this image i felt i needed as a rocker dad. But, it finally set in that it was just a facade for my "male ego"....when i decided to to stop trying to be someone else and just be me.....the face hair was one of the first things to go.

Well I guess I'll be one of the odd ones here and say yes I do have facial hair , a closely trimmed beard and mustache.
    I do not dress fully or try to present as a woman so it really isn't a problem for me.
    I am quite happy with myself and where I am with my cross-dressing and also with my male qualities.
    My girlfriend is supportive of all of me and she likes my facial hair so for me that is just one more reason to keep it.

Tomara

i try to keep all facial hair off. no side burns, no stache, no beard. no self respecting lady would have such.
    but it is so thick and heavy..or the blades are very cheep (not in cost), as the edge will not last more than two shavings just starts pulling.

and yes i use the better name brands, not the cheep store junk.