Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It was almost over for me today!

Better have a key there somewhere other wise tomorrow could be the day you told the world.
    Michelle

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    I was sweating from panic just reading your story.....wondering if and/or how you were gonna get out of the situation!!!!
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

Bass Ackwards since 1991! Allyson Michelle's Avatar
    HOLY RAZORS BATMAN!

Talk about a close shave!
    I'm not a very religious person, but this quote really got me closer to Him and myself. For I now know the true meaning of who I am.

"But the Lord said to Samuel, Look not on his face, nor on the height of his stature . . . : for [SIZE="3"]the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the mind.[/SIZE]" - (1 Sam 16:7)

Hi,
    as to keys I made a nice string that goes around my wrist so at all times when we are away from home or the 4 x 4 they are with me no matter where we go or what we do. ,they can not slip off no matter what, or as a woman they could be in your bag just a thought ,

...noeleena...

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    That story had me on the edge of my seat.

I thnk I would've really paniced. I'm glad everything turned out okay.

I tested FATE today (part - two)

Well yesterday was a close call with being caught, I wanted to try an be more prepared today. On my drive into work I actually changes into my femme clothes, bra panties garter hose heels skirt and blouse. They drive was so fantastic. I truely love driving and wearing a skirt and heels. Makes my commute of 1.5 hrs one way enjoyable. I pulled into the parking lot at work, opened the security gate, stopped my car and got out to check something walked around it a couple times, got back in, no strange cars in the parking lot that I could see(operative word), I deposite my trash in the dumpster, so I got out again and swished to the dumpster felt so right, when I turned around to walk back to the car I saw a woman thru the Office Window, and thought OMG you all warned me not to do this today. I am wondering if she may have seen me the first time I got out as well and just didnt notice. I quickly got back in the car went to a dark parking spot and took off all of my femme clothes put my male stuff on and went in. I was working and the woman came waling by said hi and left. Did she see me or didnt she I dont know, I dont think I am going to tempt this tomorrow to much close calls for the past two days............

tested fate again today....not a good idea

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!Well yesterday was a close call with being caught, I wanted to try an be more prepared today. On my drive into work I actually changes into my femme clothes, bra panties garter hose heels skirt and blouse. They drive was so fantastic. I truely love driving and wearing a skirt and heels. Makes my commute of 1.5 hrs one way enjoyable. I pulled into the parking lot at work, opened the security gate, stopped my car and got out to check something walked around it a couple times, got back in, no strange cars in the parking lot that I could see(operative word), I deposite my trash in the dumpster, so I got out again and swished to the dumpster felt so right, when I turned around to walk back to the car I saw a woman thru the Office Window, and thought OMG you all warned me not to do this today. I am wondering if she may have seen me the first time I got out as well and just didnt notice. I quickly got back in the car went to a dark parking spot and took off all of my femme clothes put my male stuff on and went in. I was working and the woman came waling by said hi and left. Did she see me or didnt she I dont know, I dont think I am going to tempt this tomorrow to much close calls for the past two days............

Are you crazy? why would you show up at work dressed? after what happened yesterday.There are plenty of other places to go dressed after work on your way home,I dress everyday for my hour and a half commute home,then change before I get home.I go into small mom&Pop stores dressed all the time ,buy a soda for the ride home.Driving all dressed up is a lot of fun,you get everything from smiles to people laughing at you to guys waving or honking,women smiling or scowling,just don't care!

I think you might want to ask yourself if she has recognised your car ??

That might mean her asking questions
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Bass Ackwards since 1991! Allyson Michelle's Avatar
    Dang, you really need to be more careful. Its almost as if you want to get caught!

And they say lightning don't strike the same spot twice. what baloney!!
    I'm not a very religious person, but this quote really got me closer to Him and myself. For I now know the true meaning of who I am.

"But the Lord said to Samuel, Look not on his face, nor on the height of his stature . . . : for [SIZE="3"]the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the mind.[/SIZE]" - (1 Sam 16:7)

Yeah, she saw you and recognized you. Get ready for your new normal because you earned it.

No sense in anyone advising you to be careful because you refuse to listen. I'm still trying to figure out what it is that you are trying to accomplish.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Well, you obviously get a Charge out of doing this. I will assume that The Danger represents some sort of endorphine rush for you.

But, all it's going to take is for your Boss to come in early one morning, and you are finished! If you keep repeating your behavior, you know it's going to happen. If not The Boss, other People don't always come into work at The Same Time everyday either!

I'll stick with The Original Suggestion. You need some professional help! You had better figure out what's driving this behavior, and how to correct the Problem......before it's too late.

Peace and Love, Joanie

well finished a crazy week

I went in an hour early today, hoping I would avoid anyone coming to the building. I dressed in the garage before I left, cute bra panty garter hose heels slip skirt and blouse, enjoyed my drive to work felt so nice to be dressed. I got to work, no ones car in the parking lot got out of the car, walked around a little then went into my office, walked around inside for a little bit did some work and after about 45 minutes I changed back into my male clothes. No one came, i ended up putting my bra panties and skirt back on with my male shirt and male shoes for another hour, it was nice. I am going to schedule an appointment with a therapist again. I feel this getting stronger as I get older. I get to a point where I want to set it aside for a minute, then I see a cute woman and right back into wanting to be that woman, its crazy.

I can't wait for the janitors to come in.

"Hey, Joe, a lady's garter!". "There's some hanky-panky going on around here".
    "Nah, that just belongs to that LadyJessica dude".

I am sure a lot of us go through phases like this. I think a thrill factor must drive us to the point of getting as close to being caught as possible.

I went through a phase about 17 years ago when I would dress en femme around the office whilst coming in very early to work on an urgent project. I almost got caught once, by an engineer who arrived unusually early. I popped my head up over a screen said a quick good morning and darted out of my cubicle taking a long but unseen dash to the gents in another part of the building to do a quick change. After that close call I continued with my escapades even to the extent of changing at the bus shelter and walking the last part of the journey en femme and on one occasion had to walk around the block to avoid passing the front of a neighbouring office because of another unusually early arrival.

Back then, there weren't forums like this to share such experiences or get advice and therapy wasn't and still isn't usual in the UK.

It was just a phase which did pass, probably when I became more open with my wife about my dressing. So perhaps that is the solution. Come clean to her that it is more than just panties and bras.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Tempting Fate

I used to defy logic and dress at night in places where I might be caught. I think that I liked the risk. I never wore a wig or makeup so if anyone had seen me, it would have been obvious.
    Recently, I had my first makeup session at MAC and then I went into Nordstrom's and people didn't seem to notice. It was even more exciting and I was not at risk.
    Now, I feel like I will try harder to look really pretty so people can look at me and say -- what a nice, put together girl. I don't want to be humiliated, I want to be admired.
    I am proud to want to be pretty --- and I hope you are too.
    Hugs,
    Connie

Yes, you have some things going on there. It's time to have that talk with your wife. Now in this economy is not the time to play fast and loose with your job... for a thrill?. No, it's much deeper than that, I think.

What about looking into a TG club in your area for a safe place to dress and be out? Or is the thrill the point?

Do they have cameras in your secure parking lot?

I wish you the best
    Presh GG

scary situations

I have not gone out much, certainly not to openly socialize with people, but i have gone for a few walks and drives. You experience is EXACTLY what scares me the most and stopped me from going out for a period of time. This was when i first started going for drives and walks, always in the evening. I am over this now but i remember it vividly.

I was soo concerned about it i would always hide emergency spares around. A couple of time i even left some male clothes and paper towels outside just in case i had to change and wipe the wakeup off of my face! wow, i was paranoid.

In fact, i was almost as nervous WITH my keys than without them. I think its is a natural phase for a lot of use, its great to acquire the knowledge from experience without getting caught! But i think most of us have taken a few risks and it is a matter of chance.

Kaity

It was almost over for me today!

I would say you was luckey,I love good will shopping.

thanks for the comments

thank you all for the comments really gives me different perspectives and how to go forward. My wife pretty much told me if it ever goes beyone bra's and panties she will leave, and I dont doubt that at all she is not the least bit thrilled that she has a crossdresser husband