Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It was almost over for me today!

It was almost over for me today!

I get to work very early about two hrs before anyone else. Today it was so nice out I descided I would put on bra panties garter hose slip heels blouse and skirt. I got dressed in a walk thru in the building that locks from both sides. I left my male clothes in there with the KEYS! I didnt even think about it i waled out of the walk thru went outside to walk around the parking lot felt like a million bucks. As I walked back to the building it hit me i locked the keys in the room, no way to get them, I just about cried my eyes out. I am standing there in fully dressed in womans clothes, my car is totally locked the key for the office and the car are locked in that room. I tried to pry the hing pin out, I got one to come out the other two wouldnt budge, I finally found a screwdrived after about 45 minutes of being scared to death and I pryed and pryed the door for the door jam. Thank god I got it open, I stopped crying for a minute, sat down in my female clothes and reflected, who could I have called where would I go, It was bot extremely exciting and being scared to death at the same time, well I changed back into my male clothes, lost one of the detachable garters somewhere, put the clothes back in my car and I was on cloud 9 all day. I even went to good will bought some lingerie, and two cute skirts to maybe try tomorrow.

Both exciting and frighting....Was that a Froadian (sp) slip, do you want to come out to the general public. I know most of us would be happier if we did without all the troubles/hassles. I'm so happy your adventure came to a happy ending.

Hugs,
    Alice

very close call.
    warmly, Linnea

Jessica, does an experience like that make you wonder if you're an adrenalin junkie, and that CDing might be like skydiving for you?

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Red face

Holy crap! I think i would not do that anymore! That scared me & wasn't even me doing it! Wow! You were so lucky! Well, that b one way to come out! Not, the way i'd choose. But , how often do we get to choose anyway! That is total fear w/ adrenaline rush! Wicked story! Better luck next time!LOL.
    ~Jett~

I know

I kept trying to figure out who I could call to trust this secred with, my wife thinks I am only interested in bras' and panties not the entire feminization

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Was a close call! Are you able to come out at work? Would you have been able to call building-maintenance if you hadn't found the jemmy?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Smile

this is one of two reason why i always make sure the keys are in my hand before closing "the door" ...i can not remember the other reason??

now what was i talking about???

glad you got back in. now you know a security risk at your job, see how easy it was to get inside. might bring this up to the boss...maybe a pay raise? little extra something in the pay check? but maybe you should leave out the dressing part.

Does it make you wonder if you secretly want to be "outed"? I think sometimes part of us wants to be in the closet, and another part does not. Just food for thought!

Freddy

You had me in a panic just reading about it. You won’t forget the keys again will you.
    Still, some would have hit the bottle, but you went shopping. Just like a girl!

Hugs, SUZY

, It was bot extremely exciting and being scared to death at the same time, well I changed back into my male clothes, lost one of the detachable garters somewhere, put the clothes back in my car and I was on cloud 9 all day. I even went to good will bought some lingerie, and two cute skirts to maybe try tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying you got "excited" by this incident? You want to repeat The Danger?

Darlin' you need to see a Gender Therapist ASAP! You repeat that type of behavior.....kiss your Job goodbye!

Peace and Love, Joanie

A good lesson learned where the "price" could have been much higher!
    Hugs, Carole

thanks

thank you all for commenting definitely gives me a bunch to think about. I know I shouldnt try it again, I kept thinking I was going to loose my job if I couldnt change back. BUt I felt so liberated when I was walking in the parking lot.

I am sure deep down I wanted to be outed but my thoughts kept going back and forth between that and the humiliation I would receive from the others once they showed up there, I mean do I hide in my car, I had no phone it was in the locked room. Should I call a friend? will she tell others. Millions of scenarios went thru my mind

Get an extra key and wear it around you neck. when you dress...lol Make it part of the wardrobe.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

so you can pry the hinge pins out and get into your office? I think wearing a skirt is the least of your worries. I hope you don't keep money in that place
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Wow Jessica,

Quote Originally Posted by Jett View Post
    Holy crap!
    That scared me & wasn't even me doing it!
    Ditto.

Ever thought of getting spare keys cut for such an emergency........and that story seriously qualifies as an emergency

Tash

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laceyjessica View Post
    thank you all for commenting definitely gives me a bunch to think about. I know I shouldnt try it again, I kept thinking I was going to loose my job if I couldnt change back. BUt I felt so liberated when I was walking in the parking lot.
    I think there's something to be said for Preparation,think of everything that could go wrong and plan accordingly.That leaves the way clear for you to do all you want to do safe in the knowledge you have every base covered,and you can enjoy yourself to the full

Sophie xx
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 06-29-2010 at 06:36 PM. Reason: bad spelling
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

You will so forever now have an emergency plan... always have an emergency plan... my ultimate emergency plan is what is obvious... but that requires bluff and bravado... and I must admit I do look a lot like my sister when dressed... though I have never gone there! xxx

Don't forget your keys tomorrow!

Of all the places to tempt fate, your workplace???

I'm sorry, I'm not feeling your adrenaline or anything like that. I'm feeling sorry that you chose to experience being "out" in such a reckless way. There are so many other ways to feel like a million bucks without risking so much.

Any time we set foot into the real world, risk vs. reward needs to be measured. I'd never dream of trying to go into my workplace in girl mode, way too much risk, little or no reward. There are sooooo many other places to go.

Try tomorrow??? You're really tempting fate AGAIN.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

The solution is to assume everyone will see you. That way, you can consider if that is what you want to happen and decide on another adventure instead.
    Chickie

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    - Whistles - Ok so after reading your story I think I'll skip my trial day at work. I work at a multi-site multi-building office... and was thinking about taking a Work from home day... at the office enfem in a different part of the building...

Your story though... when things go wrong they really GO WRONG! You need somewhere to get all that girl energy out Jessica!
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

That was close. I am amazed just how close we come to getting outed. We survive by the skin of teeth. The life of a crossdresser is a rush, it should become an extreme sport...not for the faint hearted.....a sport for real men

One heck of a jail breaker chick you are! Your story sounded like the old movie I saw long ago when older, heavy mustache gentlemen crossdresses in the neighbors house while visiting and ends up outside the house in full attire complete with large hat. I don't remember how it ends but boy( girl) sounds like this was a close call. Argument breaks down into two categories, passable and not so passable. Being passable you could care less if found out because you wouldn't have been, on other hand not passable we fear resentment and shame which then is labeled upon us. I guess working on achieving passability is of utmost importance and then key around your neck won't be a necessity but rather inconvenience. How wonderful passing as a woman would be then, hello maam, may I help you with the door, maam. Oh I am just seeing you there prancing up and down the corridors :-)