Thread: how can you tell if somebody else is a crossdresser

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There seem to be two sides to this question and answers...

1. Can you spot a CD girl when she is in male mode (drab) and say... oh yes gotcha!

2. Can spot a CD when she's in girl mode... the same.

1. I've never looked! I have several give-aways... no hair on my arms and legs... eyebrows are shaped (not excessively, but "trimmed") and sometimes I may have clear nail polish on my hands and or my toes (sometimes my toes are coloured, but then I don't show them in male mode!).

There are indeed answers to all of these and reasons for them that have nothing to do with CDing! And most people don't even notice! Even if they do, they will not automatically think "CD"! They'll fill in other reasons... There are lots of "normal" guys now who shave their bodies and "groom" more, especially the young.

Yeah... bra straps and suspenders could be a give-away! So I wear checky shirts and loose fitting trousers if I am having one of those days!

2. This is about passing. I have spotted a few, but I know what I am looking for! I have spotted some girls who "could be"... I suspect the ones I spotted were (to me) very obvious. What is interesting is that no-one else seemed to notice - well... demonstrate that that they had!

But I regard "spotting" as a hobby of mine...! I have learned a lot from the bservation of others!

Kaz xx

is this another "Spot the Tranny" thread
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

No way to know, without any blatant girl clothes on him. Eyeliner, metrosexuals wear it. So do actors. Anybody remember Kiss and Gene Simmons? Rockers wear make up too. Nail polish traces? Try paint on your fingernails, and in a rush not to get it all off.
    But it's still one in forty; there are a lot of us out there. Another clue; shaved arms and other body parts on older guys; most of us aren't in the swim teams. You can excuse parts, for example, the chest for a stress test, or legs if you wear support hose. But if you're basically shaved pretty much everywhere but your head, well, hmmmmmmm. But you're not going to notice that in Walmart.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.