Thread: Incident with hummingbird- almost outed

Incident with hummingbird- almost outed

This occurred to me this morning while I was out watering the garden. An article in the local paper:

"While watering his garden this morning a local man strayed into a hummingbird fly zone and was injured by a hit-and-run flyer. He suffered lacerations to the face, lucky he had glasses on, and was treated at the local ER. No stitches were required.

While waiting for treatment it was discovered that he was wearing underneath his clothes a pretty white lace bra, a matching cami, and these wild multi-colored panties, lace trimmed, that a 15 year old girl would wear.

Hummingbird appeared to be ok, and he would have been ticketed for excessive speed and inattentive flying if we could have caught him."

The hummingbird this morning didn't hit me but came awful close. When he stopped he just fluttered in front of my face for a couple of seconds, you can imagine what he was saying. To xrated for this site.

Anyone else imagined wild crazy ways of being outed?

My wife would often say "What if you have to go to the hospital, and they find that you are wearing panties?" My response is that, being in the hospital, I would have bigger issues to worry about than getting caught wearing panties. I suspect that medical people see enough men wearing female underwear that it is not really a big deal.

A better getting-outed scenario is this: You are in a minor accident, but pinned in your car. Many people gather around as they work to extract you. When they finally do, your shirt and pants stay behind, and you are pulled out in only your underwear. All of the surrounding teenagers immediately snap pictures, or even videos, with their cell phones and post it to social networking sites.

Red face

OUCH....and i can see that happening. outed to the whole world on face-book, twitter and a dozen other site with in seconds.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

An unexpected outting.

"Police today executed a no-knock warrant on the wrong house. The owner of the home, Mr. XXXX was held in the front yard for an hour wearing an attractive red and black teddie, black stockings, wig and partially finished makeup. Neighbors were generally supportive of the police saying they wished Mr. XXXX would have been wearing that nice pink and white floral print dress most of them like to see when he walks in the backyard where he believes they can't see him."
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I find it hard to belive a lagit news organisation would mention his underthings. This has to be made up... Show me a link.

A little birdie told me you liked women's clothes...
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    "Police today executed a no-knock warrant on the wrong house. The owner of the home, Mr. XXXX was held in the front yard for an hour wearing an attractive red and black teddie, black stockings, wig and partially finished makeup. Neighbors were generally supportive of the police saying they wished Mr. XXXX would have been wearing that nice pink and white floral print dress most of them like to see when he walks in the backyard where he believes they can't see him."

"one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

To 5150 Girl, it is completely made up, just me imagining what would have happened if that bird hit me. This summer I have had multiple run ins with those birds, they seem to take pleasure in taunting me. We have multiple feeders for them, and they are quite familiar with my spouse and me.
    Sorry I didn't make myself clearer.
    It also shows the generation gap that Juno pointed out. Who now reads the newspaper in the younger generations. Everything is on-line, or twitter, skype or social networks. I like Facebook and such, but I can't keep up with the new stuff. Seems like something new every day. Juno is right, something happens, and someone has a camera phone, and before you know it you are media sensation, the 15 minutes of fame we use to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamsey View Post
    To 5150 Girl, it is completely made up, just me imagining what would have happened if that bird hit me. This summer I have had multiple run ins with those birds, they seem to take pleasure in taunting me. We have multiple feeders for them, and they are quite familiar with my spouse and me.
    Sorry I didn't make myself clearer.
    It also shows the generation gap that Juno pointed out. Who now reads the newspaper in the younger generations. Everything is on-line, or twitter, skype or social networks. I like Facebook and such, but I can't keep up with the new stuff. Seems like something new every day. Juno is right, something happens, and someone has a camera phone, and before you know it you are media sensation, the 15 minutes of fame we use to talk about.
    Haha yes, this is true. Dan Deacon & Liam Lynch's video on Youtube "Drinking Out of Cups" is pretty much quoted by my friends more than anything in the world. Watch it.

It's crazy that some guy locked in a closet while tripping on acid talking into a mic can become an internet sensation.

Now, imagine a man attacked by a hummingbird and wearing women's clothing. I hope it's quotable!
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juno View Post
    My wife would often say "What if you have to go to the hospital, and they find that you are wearing panties?"
    All that matters is Mom said they better be clean (in a roundabout way).

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Yep, I made it up, I thought that was the challenge. I do have an overactive imagination.

However it's fortunate I remembered to lock the closet door while I was out of town for the last couple of days. Yesterday my wife got a text from our daughter saying they were moving in for a day or so while we were out because their water was off. They run through the entire house and nothing not locked up is safe. I can only guess what kind of a reception I would have gotten if they had started looking at all the things in the closet. Safety First!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Jamsey.... loved it... made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by juno View Post
    "What if you have to go to the hospital, and they find that you are wearing panties?" .
    This has happened to me .

But not this,
    A man was rushed into hospital today with suspected multiple fractures after he fell down some stairs , it is believed that he was stuck in a dress with his arms in the air and the dress was covering his face and he lost his footing, after being interviewed he said ,he was trying it on to see if he had bought the right size for his wife " She must obviously be a lot smaller than him.
    His injuries will soon heal but his embarrassment my not .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Well, I don't really know about the "hummingbird effect" Hon but I am quite familiar with the "butterfly effect".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hey Denise, forgive my ignorance, but 'butterfly effect'? I'm at a lost, will have to look it up on the internet.
    Should I be blushing?
    Jamsey

Denise hon,
    Is that the butterfly effect involved with chaos theory? or am I way in out left field?
    Curiousity has me now
    Jamsey
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 07-31-2010 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Merged Please use the edit button

Cause and effect mostly. When a butterfly flaps it's wings in one part of the world, it creates a hurricane in another part.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Found out what that hummingbird was trying to tell me. My SO came back from her trip, and said, before she left, she had told me to fill the feeders. If she did it completely escaped me.
    I guess the bird was just trying to remind me and saying, Where's the sugarwater, dummy?

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    got to love it Jamsey we have feeders at our house and when the water is low the hummingbirds let us know about it until there full again.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy