Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wind up skirts or dresses

i believe a lady should me modest as much as possible this plus elegance equals sexy. having said that the feeling of the wind blowing up ones skirt is exquisite .which leads me to ask what are you ladies doing in pants

My first time out in a skirt, I was astonished how cool and comfortable the combination of skirt and hose was. I had heard several women complain about how hot this was. Well it was a hot day, I had on suntan hose, long black skirt, and I found the combo MUCH cooler than jeans, or even shorts.

I found the hose to act almost like a radiator.

I hear people go on about infertility, well perhaps guys should give skirts more of a chance. LOL.

Silly people

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Big wind maker

After reading TxKimberly post on flying and wearing a light Dress I was sent this Picture. It is Poetry in Motion. reminds my on Marilyn Monroe's famous picture of White dress over airvent...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JoanAz

Feeling vunerable

As all of know, once we venture outside in a short skirt or dress the feeling is remarkable. It is so different then drab. You feel not only feminine but expressly vulnerable. I know gg's feel this as well so it's not just our "fetish" arena. The wind nipping at our panties is so feminine and the fact that it could expose us at any moment is, to me, the ultimate part of being girl. I don't understand why girls wear shorts under their dresses and skirts. They make pretty panties for a reason. You don't have to wear a thong unless you want to. There are rumba panties and plenty of cute panties to show off.

The breeze under a skirt is certainly an addictive feeling. When I am dressed as Phoebe it is pretty much always with a skirt or dress. I have three pairs of ladies pants that I have yet to wear out of the house. I also agree with Pythos about keeping cool wearing hose with a skirt in hot weather. As long as there is at least a slight breeze the hose will wick the sweat from your legs and evaporate it quicker, causing a cooling effect. Hose under pants has the opposite effect, as they will help hold air pockets and insulate your legs.
    Phoebe

Is there a different way to go outside? 99.9% of the time when I go out for a walk or a ride, I have skirt on, of course with stay ups or pantyhouse. I love the feel, unexplainable. i don't understand the opposite sex, wearing jeans, what's with that? How I would love to be able to go to work every day with a skirt on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancie64 View Post
    Is there a different way to go outside? 99.9% of the time when I go out for a walk or a ride, I have skirt on, of course with stay ups or pantyhouse. I love the feel, unexplainable. i don't understand the opposite sex, wearing jeans, what's with that? How I would love to be able to go to work every day with a skirt on.
    The only reason to wear jeans is because it is more comfortable when the weather goes cold.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar

basic math

Long skirts + Air Conditioner = *shivers*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

I love it when a light breeze blows up my skirt or dress.

My first time out was on a very chilly Halloween. And my first thought as the cold wind hit me was..... Holy carp! I hope that I can find things again!

breezy

I remember it well. I was in a short silky dress with heels and thigh-highs, and the breeze felt amazing! It also kept trying to lift up the dress, so I had to walk with my hands holding down the fabric. Now I look for windy days to go out!
    Can you zip me up?

Aspiring Member
    first thought- OMG why did I think this was a good idea? It was the dead of the night, and something made me take a chance and see what it would be like to walk outside with a skirt on to take some trash to the dumpster. I wasnt seen, but it was the dead of winter, and the wind was sure as heck cold. But, it still somehow felt good. Does that sound weird?

Whoa

I was driving across country by myself. I stopped to get gas. As I was standing there at the pump, a gust of wind cought my skirt & lifted it some (I don't think my undies showed). My first thought was WHOA! as I pushed it down. Then I enjoyed it.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

the first time i ventured into the backyard and had the breeze lift up my dress ever so slightly was awesome!

I love the feel of my skirt blowing around my knees.

Karen Sue

I remember the first time it happened bak in the 70's and it sent chills of elation up my spine! I still get the same feeling today 30 some years later.

Oh i remember how lovely it felt,its lovely to feel your skirt blowing against your legs,just wish i could enjoy it more often.

Happy in Satin Nighties Rachel Newark's Avatar

They don't like it up 'em

Hehe

The first time I went out in a skirt was a very chill February evening, and it was a very short PVC mini. Crikey. No need for tucking that night, everything was doing its best to climb back in of its own accord.

Fun evening though..

I think we went to the Golden Lion in ( or near ) Walsall. It was a long time ago though so the details are blurred.

Hugs

Rachel
    They're not womans clothes, they're mine. I have receipts !

I remember it to be a singularly pleasurable experience.....one that I continue to enjoy.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Wow!!!

It was like no other feeling in the world that I had felt before. Wearing pants you are so closed up and hot and sweaty. The cool breeze up my skirt was just a breathe of fresh air, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I just loved it and had to do it again and again and again and well you get the picture girls.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    To quote my internal monologue, "OH MY <bleeping> <bleep> IT'S <bleeping> COLD!"

It happened to be a very, very cold and blustery night in February years ago, when I went to my first crossdressers support group meeting. My wife thought it was very funny
    Try to avoid going brazilian for the first time during the winter

Use the edit function in your last post if no-one has posted after you - Nigella

Quote Originally Posted by rachael.davis View Post
    Try to avoid going brazilian for the first time during the winter

OMG, Getting upskirted by the wind is MY THING! Soooo, thrilling.. Actually, I'd like to ask you girls where in Boston or NYC are the best places..ah to enjoy the wind... I'll be out that way in Early October....

I was sooooo upskirted in a funhouse in Copenhagen and then at Willis Tower...What fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nigella; 07-27-2010 at 12:01 PM.

I have often wondered if the wind blowing up under the skirt or dress feels as good to a GG as it does to me. Do they just take it in stride without so much as noticing, or do they feel the same kind of pleasure it brings to us that don't wear skirts and dresses out all the time?

Unless I missed it. Not one GG has chimed in on this in 3 pages. It would be nice to know how they feel.
    Last edited by Nigella; 07-27-2010 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Please use the edit function in your last post if no-one has posted after you - Nigella

How can you not love the breeze. That explains why I have 15 or so skirts and only 2 pair of jeans. Always with stay ups or garter & and stockings.

Gave me goosebumps up my back