Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wind up skirts or dresses

How about "Awe shit, this is gonna be embarassing if the wind lifts this thing much higher while my hands are full" followed shortly after by "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea and I should have worn a heavier skirt"

75 degrees, partly sunny, stiff breeze, skirt billowing and caressing bare legs. It is called "HEAVEN ON EARTH"

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    How about "Awe shit, this is gonna be embarassing if the wind lifts this thing much higher while my hands are full" followed shortly after by "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea and I should have worn a heavier skirt"
    Almost my thoughts exactly. The weather turned pretty quick at a hippy festival I was at. Wearing a mini-skirt in a wind storm turned out to be a really awkward moment. I think some friends saw more of me then I would've liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Emily View Post
    Almost my thoughts exactly. The weather turned pretty quick at a hippy festival I was at. Wearing a mini-skirt in a wind storm turned out to be a really awkward moment. I think some friends saw more of me then I would've liked.
    But, darling Emily, I'll bet they would've liked what they saw!

Quote Originally Posted by Yvetteforfun View Post
    But, darling Emily, I'll bet they would've liked what they saw!
    They're all married so I'm not too sure about that. The only unmarried one I hope to the heavens didn't enjoy it cause he can be a little creepy.

windy

Of course, it depends on what showed but I'll bet any healthy guy, married or not, would enjoy seeing a cute girl's skirt blow up, especially if she was a little embarrassed by it...It is a very HOT little scene...don't you think?

First experience was some 12 years ago in Chicago on Halloween - kind of chilly. I took a walk on Navy Pier. I felt the cool/chill through my pantyhose, and it was just wonderful.
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My favourite thing

On a previous post about chosing your own property (and does your crossdressing influence it) I mentioned that I work away from home during the week, and, bless the company, they pay me an allowance. So I chose a 4th storey apartment, with a balcony (not overlooked)

I check the weather report every day and dress accordingly, because nothing gives me more pleasure than standing on my balcony and having the wind blow around my legs and lifting my skirt, al a MM.

Perverted? - no, absolute bliss - yes

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyaV
    First experience was some 12 years ago in Chicago on Halloween - kind of chilly. I took a walk on Navy Pier. I felt the cool/chill through my pantyhose, and it was just wonderful.
    [SIZE="2"]This is my religion – I love the feeling you describe. Every time this happens, I wonder if there is a woman somewhere thinking, “As soon as I put on my jeans it was wonderful to NOT feel the cool chill through my pantyhose!” Do they (women) realize that there are men that revel in their (women’s) gender-specific discomfort? Departure from the norm is always thrilling…[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by aliceeliot
    I check the weather report every day and dress accordingly, because nothing gives me more pleasure than standing on my balcony and having the wind blow around my legs and lifting my skirt…
    [SIZE="2"]I do this, too. I love wind! Here in Kansas, air currents are ubiquitous, so I don’t have to wait long for my perfect day to arrive. As soon as it gets less than 100 degrees I’ll be right back out there…[/SIZE]