Thread: For the wives and girlfriends of Cd'ers

For the wives and girlfriends of Cd'ers

Here is a great web site to visit for the wives and girlfriends of crossdressers.

There are letters written by wives that you certainly can relate to since you share life with a crossdresser.

www.ladylike.org.uk/pages/karen.html

As the writer states she hopes others can benefit from her experiences and her wish is to help others.

I'm sure you can relate!

Emmi

Thank you Emmicd

The letter from Karren put the point in a caring and very loving way.
    [size=4]Freya [/size]

Freya,

I'm glad you enjoyed reading the letter from a wife of a crossdresser. It seems we all can learn a little something from shared experiences. I learn from women and am happy to see that there are women on the forum who are trying to understand and support their husbands or boyfriends.

I realize it's not an easy thing to talk about or share but if you have the love and support of a woman in your corner it makes it a whole lot more easier to deal with.

As a guy I am very shy and not all that expressive of myself. I am your typical wallflower and I've been like this all my life. I am very fortunate to have a wife and son and I never take that for granted!

I will never dress to offend or force my crossdressing on anyone especially my family.

Even though I am in the closet I do feel like a wallflower that blossoms when I crossdress.

I am the catapiller that blossoms into a butterfly.

Emmi

What a fantastic website, thank you so much...

cheerygal xx

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    Freya,

I'm glad you enjoyed reading the letter from a wife of a crossdresser. It seems we all can learn a little something from shared experiences. I learn from women and am happy to see that there are women on the forum who are trying to understand and support their husbands or boyfriends.

I realize it's not an easy thing to talk about or share but if you have the love and support of a woman in your corner it makes it a whole lot more easier to deal with.

As a guy I am very shy and not all that expressive of myself. I am your typical wallflower and I've been like this all my life. I am very fortunate to have a wife and son and I never take that for granted!

I will never dress to offend or force my crossdressing on anyone especially my family.

Even though I am in the closet I do feel like a wallflower that blossoms when I crossdress.

I am the catapiller that blossoms into a butterfly.

Emmi
    and "butterflies are free to fly...fly away...bye-bye".............I'm soooo with ya Emmi!

(and thanx for some great lyrics to a great song Elton!)

Hi

Thanks for the web address just had a look its great.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Thanx Emmi, I've saved it to read later on tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think to it then.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    Ta very much. The rest of the site 'www.ladylike.org.uk' looks very intesting too