Thread: Ideas for Birthday Present

Ideas for Birthday Present

My SO's b'day is coming up. Thought I might buy something for his femme side.

What's in Hannah's wardrobe currently, you might ask. Well... it's very vast, let me tell you...

1. Skirt (plaid, matches nothing)
    2. Aqua cami (that matches nothing, but it was free)
    3. 2 nighties
    4. Silver heels
    5. Blonde wig (jacked up beyond all repair)
    6. Various thigh highs and skanky panties

So, a lot of room to work with...

What are your favorite items? What would you want for your b'day? Need some ideas.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Some lovely lingerie in her favourite colours

Wink

Hey Girl, It looks like you cant go wrong on your choices, since he is in need of about everything! Maybe a matching bra and panty set, a cute skirt and "matching" top and as you know a girl can never have too many shoes! Nail polish sets and makeup! I know everyone is different but we tend to buy things that match each others, we have matching tennis shoes, clogs, panties, jeans etc. Just think about what you would like to see him dressed in! Enjoy!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I'm thinking maybe summery outfit. Idk. We are going to Destin in August and even though our friends will be there, I think maybe we can get dressed and sneak down to the beach later at night.

I just don't know though! Our styles are way different.

It's so hard!
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I did forget to add a good wig on to that list! We just ordered one from the Paula Young company last night! We are going to the beach sometime soon, I plan on dressing some while were there, I know (been told by the wife) that the toes "will" be painted either bright red or one of the neon colors pink or peach! And we will match! As she put it "No one there will have a clue who you are, so what is there to worry about"
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

If you are going to the beach then may be a swim suit/bikini?
    If I had the choice I would love a summer outfit with matching shoes and handbag(could be a tad expensive though)?!

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlin View Post
    I did forget to add a good wig on to that list! We just ordered one from the Paula Young company last night! We are going to the beach sometime soon, I plan on dressing some while were there, I know (been told by the wife) that the toes "will" be painted either bright red or one of the neon colors pink or peach! And we will match! As she put it "No one there will have a clue who you are, so what is there to worry about"
    Yeah, a wig was what I was going to get. They just don't keep well if you don't have a stand for them, and he hasn't told his roommates...so...if they saw a wig chilling on a wig stand, they might be curious.

Yay! The beach is so exciting! We had a lot of fun last time we went. This time though, we are with another couple. They don't know Ryan is a CDer. So, we'll just have to go out when they are in bed.

I like the matching toe nail polish idea. Although, my nails are always painted a bizarre color. Hannah is more girlie with the standard pink or red...I go for blues, greens, browns, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pattie O View Post
    If you are going to the beach then may be a swim suit/bikini?
    If I had the choice I would love a summer outfit with matching shoes and handbag(could be a tad expensive though)?!
    He has some old bikinis that I gave him. I think he wants something he can wear quite often, so that's why I was thinking summer outfit. A matching handbag is a Great idea! He doesn't have one.

It sounds like you need to expand your darling SO's mind to the world of femme you should be the best to know what is good for your SO so help him to expand his vision .You may find it as might she to go shopping for a gift together .If you are thinking of a wig it might be best to take her with you . you may be able to make an appointment to have her fitted nothing worse than getting a gift that does not suit .

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    how great that you are thinking of your SOs femme side on their birthday on my first girlie birthday.i remember getting necklace,perfume gold watch and bracelet set and sexy lingerie off my SO.So I would get them something like those things that really appeals to her femininity.hope you give her a big day to cherish Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 07-07-2010 at 03:51 AM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

How about a new vacuum cleaner?

jus' kiddn'...

Well, I never buy clothes for anyone, talk about religion/politics or ask anyone "when is your baby due".

I always make my own cards. I usually make most of my gifts. If I buy someone something, it is art or something like ...buying them their own star...for real...at the international star registry. (not a plug, not sure if it still exists now).

Not much help, am I...?

Ok, how about a "little black dress"? I did not see that listed. That's a standard part of the wardrobe, similar to pre-requisite courses in a college degree program...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What is your budget? Because that will make a difference as to what you might get.
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

a maids uniform...

There are some lovely fun dresses at ann taylor.com - have you looked at those recently for Hannah? Something in a sleeveless above the knee length might just be perfect for your walk along the beach...

Wow. It seems like you have lots of room to work! I'd say let your yourself go shopping as if it were for yourself. From your avatar, you seem to be quite an attractive young lady, so I don't think you'll have one bit of trouble picking out something very nice for your s/o. You know his taste, so go ahead and pretty him up!

A trip to a few THRIFT STORES is in order

More choices for less!! Get a whole lot of different things for very little.Measure her up carefully before you go..measure in all directions so she won't know exactly why and what you are planning..around the head,torso,waist,hips,inseam,etc..make it an erotic experience.. Then,alone,go to the Thrifts...Why can't you be the keeper of the wig?

Thank you girls for all of your help! I thought of some things that I think she'll like based on your suggestions...I won't tell you until after the b'day though...don't want to risk Hannah spying this thread.

Will post pics soon!

Why don't you take her to a wig shop and have her fitted for a wig? It's quite a nice experience. =)

Aspiring Member
    Hey shannon!

I just know hannah would love some stuff off this site

http://www.amiclubwear.com/

I get a lot of my clothes from here, and their little black dresses are inexpensive and they have a pretty expansive collection of stuff. ive put whole outfits together for less than 50 bucks, Shoes included!

they even have wigs and extensions, accessories, handbags, boots.......jewelry....oh my....im going shopping!

Or there is another site i use

http://www.lingeriediva.com/

i use this site for the unmentionables you want mentioned

or if you cant find the right color for something try here

http://www.welovecolors.com/Default.aspx

So cool of you to cater to ryan's girl persona for his b-day
    So id thought id help

Hugs and Kisses
    -Donni-

Oh my God...awesome sites. These are beyond helpful. Thank you!
    Last edited by Nigella; 07-07-2010 at 12:00 PM. Reason: no need to quote the whole post - Nigella

I've never forgotten the year my wife gave me a nice set of pearls, A real nice Piece of jewery is such a femmine gift.
    Tina B.