Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does it take a while for you to get out of guy mode?

gurlz want it alll! dresser1974's Avatar
    I'm usually in fem mode when the skirt goes on and sometimes before

I'm rarely in guy mode. Sometimes life is too busy to discerne the difference, however. I try not to worry about it.l

Dee

Snap! Girl! And that's what's so fun!

I usually have a difficult time with both if I have been in either mode for too long. If my balance strays for too long then it takes a few days to get in and out of each mode. Sometimes after I dress for a long time I'll still feel all fem and feel weird in guy clothes for a little not and vice versa. Luckily I've found ways to keep order in my universe lol

I enjoy the transformation so much when I have the opportunity that I start to "feel" feminine whilst I prepare. As soon as I've decided what to wear I'm thinking of ways to make the most of the opportunity(eg what fragrance or what shade of lipstick suits or what jewellery should I wear).When I have to return to guy mode I find that I resent the change for a short while. I find it much easier to swing into female mode when the opportunity arises.It's almost magnetic!!
    Last edited by Pattie O; 07-23-2010 at 09:09 PM.

My problem is that im torn between being a male and a female.

Sometimes im in full female mode but then i hangout with some guy friends and want to go back to being a male.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I think Im always in the middle waiting to see which way I swing today! but It does lean more to my femme soft self!

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

About 2 seconds

Girls, Once the pantyhose touches my legs or the lipstick touched my lips, my mood goes from 0 to 180, or in other terms, boy to girl, in 2 seconds. I am very easy...
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Guy/girl

On days when I have previously planned to do some CD-ing I get home in gleeful anticipation of the transformation to come.
    Most important is the facial make-up, adornment and hair. Second is the shapewear and hose, lastly the clothes.
    It has to be top to toe for Maryesther to emerge from her crysalis, like a butterfly....destined fo fly and flutter about only for a brief time before having to fold her finery up again, peel the paint off and climb back into that drab old guy mode again...but with the continuing pleasure of perusing pics. taken during the f'light of fancy'.

After years of having the problem of getting in the mind set, I have evolved to the point that I lay in bed in the morning, in my night gown, and look at the open closet, decide what I plan to wear, and then Tina is the one that gets up and gets dressed.
    It used to be, I had to dress completely with wig and make up just to feel completely feminine, now days some days it's just a pair of Capri's, knit top, and panties, and shoes, no wig, make up, or anything else, then other days its Everything on nothing, but I feel just as feminine either way.
    Tina B.