Thread: Girls night out!

Girls night out!

WOW! I finally did it. went out in public en femme. Me and my girlfreind got all dolled up last friday night and went to a local bar (LGBT/TS/TG/CD Freindly). it was fun sipping wine while doing our makeup and getting ready. i have a new found respect for women getting ready. it takes work to look good! We had such a blast. walking to our car was nerve racking but exhilarating. thank god it was dark! i felt so sexy and girly. we had drinks, laughs and good fun. danced too. that was loads of fun. it was one of the most exciting days of my life. it was awesome genuinely feeling like one of the girls out on a girls night out. and so wonderful to have such a supportive SO. Ive attached a pic of me that night. cant wait for our next girls night out! thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm a girl stuck in a man's body!!!!

Glad to hear it was so good for you. Another part of being girlie ticked off - now enjoy it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline Vasquez View Post
    WOW! I finally did it. went out in public en femme. Me and my girlfreind got all dolled up last friday night and went to a local bar (LGBT/TS/TG/CD Freindly). it was fun sipping wine while doing our makeup and getting ready. i have a new found respect for women getting ready. it takes work to look good! We had such a blast. walking to our car was nerve racking but exhilarating. thank god it was dark! i felt so sexy and girly. we had drinks, laughs and good fun. danced too. that was loads of fun. it was one of the most exciting days of my life. it was awesome genuinely feeling like one of the girls out on a girls night out. and so wonderful to have such a supportive SO. Ive attached a pic of me that night. cant wait for our next girls night out! thanks!
    NO wonder.
    I know you "felt so sexy and girly".
    Of course you looked it also.
    Isn't it great to go out with other gg's.
    I love it also.
    Do you have any other pics?
    Last edited by prene; 07-08-2010 at 03:32 AM. Reason: spelling

Love the picture! No wonder you hadf fun. You have a very special girlfriend. Treat her well.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

First photo very good.
    Where is other?

I'm not surprised you felt girly. You look hot! I'm betting you'll get more and more bold! Keep safe! Those walks to the car can be dangerous!

Freddy

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I love girly nights out. Enjoy.

You go! You look awesome. I love your makeup and especially your eyebrows.

Princess in the making SandraAbsent's Avatar
    Congradulations, it gets better and better everytime and you wont be so nervous anymore! A great smile goes a long way for passing!
    Life inside the music box ain't easy
    The malots hit the gears are always turning
    And everyone inside the mechanism
    Is yearning
    To get out

http://sandra-absent.blogspot.com

thank u girls! planning another girls night out soon! My aunt and cousin wanna come!
    I'm a girl stuck in a man's body!!!!