Thread: Snap, Crackle, Pop

Snap, Crackle, Pop

Is it just me in my old age where when I wear heels I hear more clicks and pops? My hips especially, click, clack, click. And that's not the sound from my heels. It's my hips, knees and ankles. LOL

When I am wearing male shoes or flats I don't have this problem. Can anyone else relate?

As they say. "Old age is not for sissy's". I have two artificial knees that pop and more so when I wear heels. But, at least I can still stand upright and walk in them and enjoy the illusion.

my joints...at least i hope it is only them, go snap crackle and pop all the time.

Loni

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]So far so good. I'm just thankful I can wear heels.[/SIZE]

well I have both knees and shoulders that pop and snap off and on most of the day especially after I've been in the same position for awhile and then move - just old age I guess - Ellen

Platinum Member
    It doesn't matter what I'm wearing - noises emanate from my hips, knees and ankles when I walk. fortunately, I'm half deaf, so I don't notice them that much - my kids do tho!