Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would You Go All The Way?

Quote Originally Posted by JennyBaby View Post
    Hello all, hope everyone is good! I was just wondering how many of you would go for full reassignment if it was feasible? What are some of the things that hold you back if you are thinking about it?

Thanks!
    If I hasd monety to pay I would be a girl NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with Crystin. I accepted all of the responsibilities of my life - they were not forced upon me. If I feel "trapped" it is in my mind, since they are all my decisions. BUT - if I was 35 years younger, not married, knew what I know now etc I might transition. I sometimes am quite unhappy with my male bits and some of the roles I play in the bigger world. Actually that last statement makes me revise my opinion a bit about being "trapped" - there are some roles such as Mr Silent, DYI Man etc that have been placed on me by society as a whole and for those I am rebelling against the trap. UNfortunately sometimes it feels like I am just chewing off my own leg (to carry the metaphor to its logical conclusion)....Dee

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I am 50 years young. IF I knew now about myself, that I know now. that would explain, many issues in my brain. I think that I am okay with the thought of, what could have been. I really think that I, MAY have been happier as a woman. As my emotional issues tend to be rather girly. BUT, I am a guy at 50, who loves to dress as a girl, and more turned on with others like me, than having physical contact with a woman. I see a pretty gg, and have the regular thoughts, that a male would have, I love my ex gg, and think about sex again with her. But I am more attracted to other cd's. Although, I have yet to do IT, I am leaning toward, sex with others that CD. I get along better and feel issues better with woman than men. Men are jerks. Also I drink a bit.
    Last edited by Tina P Hose; 07-14-2010 at 06:39 PM.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    I have seriously thought about it for years, and i would do it if it wasn't for the fact that I am a single dad raising a 6 year old on my own. My daughter has been through alot in the past few years....she doesn't need anymore major changes or confusion in her life. So, I will just continue liveing two seperate lives, one as a man, and one as a woman.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

I am in the process of, but to tell you the truth I believe we all are in the process of one kind or another. There are no constants if gender disphoria of any form strikes your perception. We tend to conceptualize and intellectualize because of our love for family, position in society, survival, however if you let those brackets fall, one is left with the desire which for most part is hard to control and be placed in the box. Inevitably it is a storm which never ends for most, for some going all the way saves life, for others uneasy balance feels somewhat comfortable, but regardless there is always, what if at the core. I decided to start on the road to transition not because I must be a woman but because I could not live as a male. I am so not a male that all my life feels like a great pretend. I do want to have a sense of living this life in full as ME and not feeling as though I am starring in some Broadway farce of a show.
    Last edited by Inna; 07-14-2010 at 11:07 PM.

One day I will become a women....money is a little short right now
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Hi,
    To answer a ? or two, age wise , i came out as a woman at 50 . h r t age 55 s r s & b a. age 57, oh i paid for my surgerys . in phuket , ill now be in 4 weeks , age 63.

age is not really a detail . its your psychologicaL mental, & emotional. side of you . health wise as well .
    The effect of h r t will of cause for most of us will not be as great as some who are a lot younger,
    I know many of you are dressers & will not do what i have done . i was / am not a dresser or even a transsexual yet have had the sugerys,
    why, & yes that ? can be asked ,
    Because i was / am wired both male & female & still am no changes there. yet can live as i am a woman .
    One point is i was driven as a woman so really i did not change who i am, to me its im allowed to express who i am inside & that i knew for over 50 years.

I know , its different for us all , any way im free ,no tie downs no haveing to conform to how people think i should be ,
    That is up to myself now , & that just makes it so different when you understand that freedom youll understand what i mean,

...noeleena...

Wow! Great replies everyone. You all have very good points and advice. As for me, I did do the full transition. I can honestly say I have never been happier, but it was a very big thing to get used to. I know there is no way I would have been able to take this step if it wasnt for the support of two individuals in particular
    *Jenny*

Oh, lots of times....
    what? You meant SRS? Never mind.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President