Thread: Last Will & Testiment

Happy to Be...

Last Will & Testiment

I was just making out my will... MY GF required it since I am a risk taker (bear hunter). No not bare hunter... LOL
    Anyhow, I put a clause in the document about how I was to be dressed when cremated... I love wearing bra's and panties in life so hate to leave dressed in drab crap.
    Have any of you considered this? I know it is a morbid subject, but what the heck it could happen at any time...

Danielle

Tristen Cox
    We asked this a couple times here and I figure I'd like to be private about it, as well as naked like I came into the world

It's certainly a good idea to have a will. Protect your assets, reduce the tax exposure for your family, make the distribution of personal effects clear so there's no dickering among family members. As far as what to wear for that final journey? Well, I'm a hunter like you and I figure if I get mauled by a bear, the vultures, flies and maggots ain't gonna leave enough left for me to worry about which pair of panties to pick out.
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

Yes

I too am in a risky business so I do have one
    [SIZE="2"]THE DREAD PIRATESS JAMES

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by parris james
    I too am in a risky business so I do have one
    You were in "Risky Business?" I love that movie! Wait, don't tell me....You played "Guido, the killer pimp." :rotflmao: Oh God, I shouldn't go online at this hour of the day.....
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

Wink

The only bear i have ever hurt was my teddy bear when i removed his eye in an unfortunate accident.......seriously though i am sure i would love to be buried in a long white lace gown ,but you have to consider the people you leave behind who get the please explain questions!!!
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow
    I was just making out my will... MY GF required it since I am a risk taker (bear hunter). No not bare hunter... LOL
    Anyhow, I put a clause in the document about how I was to be dressed when cremated... I love wearing bra's and panties in life so hate to leave dressed in drab crap.
    Have any of you considered this? I know it is a morbid subject, but what the heck it could happen at any time...

Danielle
    Which end of the gun would you say was the risky end? I bet a few bears have some interesting opinions on that.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    We asked this a couple times here and I figure I'd like to be private about it, as well as naked like I came into the world
    Agreed,
    Why waste a perfectly good bra & panties set ?

Love Angela xx
    Last edited by Angela Burke; 08-26-2005 at 11:21 AM.

Platinum Member
    well i hunt bears to just got back from baiting them and heading back next week to hunt them with my son .risk taker??? no way but the will thingy is a good idear that way you get what you want done...

Happy to Be...
    Yes if I am to rest in eternity, let it be in all white. Love the purity of white satin panties and a white demi bra. Compliment that with a long flowing lace gown in white and I be ready to be an angel. LOL Never was one here so might try to be on the other side.

At that point in time it is no longer a concern what people think. Time to be free as the wind...

Danielle

PS My guide called and has one of those motion detector cameras... Been a 350 to 400 pounder at my bait site for last six nights. He's a marauder - tears the whole site up every night. Looking forward to time in the woods!

A will is certainly a good idea,my wife and I recently changed our wills.At the same time we had the lawyer draw up a medical care directive.After all the publicity that the Terry Schivo case caused,we needed it.My wife and I know what each other wants and will make sure our wishes are carried out,no one can legally challenge it.If something happens to both of us,we named a friend who will take care of it.I feel when it is my time to go,I should.I don't want Doctors playing God with me.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Smile

What to wear for my burial ? Good god ! I have enough trouble thinking about what to wear tonight, let alone in god knows how many years time. I dont have a will.... I cant leave a share of bugger all to anyone in particular. My pension and work paid life insurance are covered and nominated anyway, and apart from them, my assets are nil except my car, which will be long gone by then anyway.

I hated the nomination of my pension, I nominated my daughter... then found the question about if I outlive her

I guess If I have a choice, I'll go in hessian.... probably in a bag, not a box, and under an oak tree, not in a cemetary. I'll take nothing with me, I cant bear the thought of waste.

XX

Jayme.

My wife and I are planing to make out a will soon. The tragedy of my friend Mike's illness has convinced us that it's a necessity. I have told her that I want to have some femme clothes included when I go. She laughed and said I'd better tell someone else as she might go first. Good point I guess. We attended a "celebration of life" for a friend's son-in-law who recently died at 41. It consisted of some of his favorite music and testimonials by family and friends (damn, that must be tough to do too). I was impressed...now, I guess I'll have to record a "funeral cd" to use when my time comes. Is that just too morbid? or, is it practical? Olivia

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Wills are important, When my father died he didn't have one and the feds raped us with taxes and what not.

When I die, I really dont care what they do to the body. They can give it to science, cremate it, bury it, eat it or whatever. Maybe they will sell it to a group of necropheliacs who can have guilt free sex with it..... Keep them off your bodies for a night or two.....
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia
    My wife and I are planing to make out a will soon. The tragedy of my friend Mike's illness has convinced us that it's a necessity. I have told her that I want to have some femme clothes included when I go. She laughed and said I'd better tell someone else as she might go first. Good point I guess. We attended a "celebration of life" for a friend's son-in-law who recently died at 41. It consisted of some of his favorite music and testimonials by family and friends (damn, that must be tough to do too). I was impressed...now, I guess I'll have to record a "funeral cd" to use when my time comes. Is that just too morbid? or, is it practical? Olivia
    Olivia,I think that is being practical.I had an Aunt who had a prepaid burial account with a mortuary,she listed clothes,music and every last detail.When she died it was so much easier for the family to just grieve without having to worry about anything else.When my Father died he had specified no reviewal,he was cremated,we had a memorial service at church and a private burial of his ashes at Ft.Snelling National Cemetary.I think for my passing I will do pretty much the same,with the addition of full military honors.I will pick music to be played at the luncheon following the memorial service.When I was in the Navy a friend of mine and I decided that we wanted "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" played at our funerals,so it will be on my list of music.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Will

Hi I'm Back I Couldn't Let This One Fly Away To Far. My Wife And I Are Both Going To Be Cremated So It Really Doesn't Matter We Will Be Buck Naked And We Will Be Gone, What Really Matters Is That The Spirit Is Already Gone And I Hope To A Better Place Where Sex Doesn't Matter Much.
    Hey Wendy Hi Sis.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Platinum Member
    waves hi to georgette hi sis....