Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf as a Girl/A Threesome (Update)

Sounds like fun to me...... I have played a couple times as Jenny.....takes a little getting used too a different swing with my chest, but I still felt wonderful being out playing. I had fun with the couple I was matched with too..... they say Canadians are too nice to make comments, I think that is true.

This has been fun, connecting with girls all over the world about our shared passions: crossdressing and golf! There's a cute story about a golf pro who disguises himself to play on the LPGA Tour called Missing the Cut
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 07-15-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: URL removed due to content

I play golf in my kilt does that count as crossdressing SERIOUSLY though, I would truly love to be able to play 18 holes dressed up, the problem is I have too many friends who do NOT know about this side of my life that would most likely see me a the course, trust me, I am a tough one to miss and there are certain tattoos that are almost impossible to hide unless I'm wearing long sleeves, and I sure as hell am NOT going to wear long sleeves in Houston Texas in July

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

golf

Any girls looking for a fourth in NJ, count me in
    Janet

Wow, I've been watching the British Open, glad I'm not gonna make my debut as a lady golfer in those conditions - the wind would blow my wig off! And try wearing a skirt in conditions like that...

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar

Smile St Andrews

Come on Windy! With a name like that the conditions at St Andrews should be a breeze !
    I have had many happy holidays in St Andrews both as a child and then with my own children. Put visiting St Andrews on your bucket list. Sorry but can't promise the weather will be much better than it is today.

Wink girl's survival guide

I have played golf as a girl at DLV for 7 years, you have to get used to your boobs that some times get in the way. Read a Girl's on-course survival guide to golf. www.golfsurvivalguide.com

Windy, That is so great you get to Golf as a Girl!!
    I did think though that I should chime in here on the Girl Golf Club issue. I am a Professional Golf Club Fitter and have run a very large golf center. I also gave lessons.
    I have to tell you that there is a HUGE difference between Men's and Ladies clubs.
    First of all, ladies clubs come in two sizes, regular and petite. The Regular clubs (and I am speaking about irons now, I'll get to the woods later) are 1 inch shorter that men’s. The Petite are 2 inches shorter!
    Second the Grips are much smaller, for example Winn grips are numbered and the mens regular is a number 5, the ladies are number 3!
    Third, the shaft flex is way different. Flexes are determined by miles per hour of swing speed. Men usually use Stiff, or Regular. Stiff is for a swing speed of 90 to100 MPH, Regular is 80 to 90 MPH. Senior flex is 70 to 80 MPH and Ladies is 60 to 70MPH.

Now, this all adds up like so. Let's say that you play a Regular shaft Men’s Club. Since the Ladies is One inch shorter, you will hit it Flat, since the Grip is smaller, your finger tips will dig in to the pad on your palm and the club will swing over too much and since the shaft is 2 flexes less that you use it will whip around your body uncontrollably and you will be pulling everything WAY LEFT!!
    If you use a Stiff Flex Men’s Club, it will be even worse!
    All this coupled with you playing the forward tees is not a good thing!
    Unless this challenge includes you playing with Ladies Clubs, I would not advise it.
    Go ahead and get a Girl Bag, and Shoes, Visor and all the little feminine things you want, but keep your own clubs! If you want to use a Girl Ball, I would recommend Precept Lady! It is a very soft center and designed for slow swing speeds, but a lot of men play them!
    I do know a lot of women who play men’s clubs. Some are LPGA Pros! But, they are taller and have a lot of upper body strength, so they can handle the clubs.
    I'll stop now, I only wanted to help you with your game!
    Regina

golfing in femme

AWSOME.it will be worth the security/close up.wow im thinking my next dream .have fun

I was asked by my friend to go golfing today and was even encouraged to dress. I ended up going as a guy cause it was 85 degrees out when we went and i didnt want to melt. My goal is to play golf before golfing season ends when it gets a little cooler.

If you want to avoid any possible security hassles at the gate you could just be a passenger in your friend's car. When my wife and I go to Travis AFB they only check the driver's ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Ann View Post
    Windy, That is so great you get to Golf as a Girl!!
    I did think though that I should chime in here on the Girl Golf Club issue. I am a Professional Golf Club Fitter and have run a very large golf center. I also gave lessons.
    I have to tell you that there is a HUGE difference between Men's and Ladies clubs.
    First of all, ladies clubs come in two sizes, regular and petite. The Regular clubs (and I am speaking about irons now, I'll get to the woods later) are 1 inch shorter that men’s. The Petite are 2 inches shorter!
    Second the Grips are much smaller, for example Winn grips are numbered and the mens regular is a number 5, the ladies are number 3!
    Third, the shaft flex is way different. Flexes are determined by miles per hour of swing speed. Men usually use Stiff, or Regular. Stiff is for a swing speed of 90 to100 MPH, Regular is 80 to 90 MPH. Senior flex is 70 to 80 MPH and Ladies is 60 to 70MPH.

Now, this all adds up like so. Let's say that you play a Regular shaft Men’s Club. Since the Ladies is One inch shorter, you will hit it Flat, since the Grip is smaller, your finger tips will dig in to the pad on your palm and the club will swing over too much and since the shaft is 2 flexes less that you use it will whip around your body uncontrollably and you will be pulling everything WAY LEFT!!
    If you use a Stiff Flex Men’s Club, it will be even worse!
    All this coupled with you playing the forward tees is not a good thing!
    Unless this challenge includes you playing with Ladies Clubs, I would not advise it.
    Go ahead and get a Girl Bag, and Shoes, Visor and all the little feminine things you want, but keep your own clubs! If you want to use a Girl Ball, I would recommend Precept Lady! It is a very soft center and designed for slow swing speeds, but a lot of men play them!
    I do know a lot of women who play men’s clubs. Some are LPGA Pros! But, they are taller and have a lot of upper body strength, so they can handle the clubs.
    I'll stop now, I only wanted to help you with your game!
    Regina
    Wow Regina, that's amazing, my head hurts! I still think I'l try playing with ladies clubs off the red tees for the fun of it...if I show up in a skirt, he's gonna be laughing so hard I may put money on this

Ok, I have to chime in on this. But in a professional manner. i used to be a golf professional too. I owned and operated two different shops. My expertise was in building and fitting golf clubs. I also gave lessons and even coached a few professionals and local, and state champion amateurs along the way I have had the honor and to me, a privilege of fitting clubs for several well known tournament players including a past Master's champion.
    There is so much more then shaft length and flex that makes a golf club a man's or lady's.
    The single most important factor in clubs that fit anyone is the lie angle. That is the angle of the head to shaft relationship. Ping used to use the simple fingertip to floor measurement to sell you a club anywheres from 2 degrees fall or 3 degrees upright. To be blunt, that does not work. Karsten Solheim founder of Ping, even admitted it in a trade journal some years back. But he said it was better then nothing. he was wrong. It is a gross waste of time. I will use myself as an example. I stand 5'9" in my spikes (no, not spiked heels, but golf spikes!)
    According to Ping's chart at the time, I measured as instructed. They recommended a red dot club for me. That is their color code for a club that is 2 degrees flat! Well that would have been 6 degrees wrong for me! BTW, Ping's clubs were 1/2 inch longer then their competition at the time. The only flex they offered for man or woman was what would dynamically test out to be extra stiff!
    The clubs that I built for me are 1 inch over men's standard length and are bent to 4 degrees upright. And yes, even the flex can effect the right lie angle. The weaker it is, the more the toe of the club bends down towards the ground at impact.
    When past master's champ Gay Brewer was in my town for a tournament , he shot 78 the first round. He knew his clubs must be wrong. He came to me and asked me to fit him. He thought he needed 2 degrees flat. I bent them to 3 degrees upright and he went on to shot a 64 the very next day. not to bore you further. the only way to fit clubs is dynamically. That is on a lie board showing the angle of the club head at impact.
    We are all built differently even if the same height. Some have long legs, short arms or torso etc. So to play clubs that fit, you MUST be fit by an expert that uses a lie board for you to hit balls off of. Even the flex has more to do with tempo then club head speed. At one time Freddy Couples had one of the fastest club head speeds on tour. But with his slow easy tempo, the reporters made an issue out of a 3 wood Tom Watson gave him. it was a regular flex and not the extra stiff he played in his irons. He hit that 3 wood further then his driver at the time. (about 1991)
    Most LPGA players are taller then the average woman and not one of them plays so called woman's clubs. One I worked with was 5'11" tall. We compared hand size and her hands were longer then my short fat fingers!
    The industry does not want you to know all this. They want to mass produce one size fits all. No wonder the average player doesn't break a hundred!
    Go ahead, play the red markers in fem mode. I'd love to do it myself. But don't use ladies clubs or balls.

Fascinating! The advice from the pros is: use your own clubs, but dress them up in a ladies bag and head covers...it's like crossdressing for golf clubs, I love it!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    The advice from the pros is: use your own clubs, but dress them up in a ladies bag and head covers...it's like crossdressing for golf clubs, I love it!
    ... Windy, you crack me up! No, I really did laugh out loud
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Fascinating! The advice from the pros is: use your own clubs, but dress them up in a ladies bag and head covers...it's like crossdressing for golf clubs, I love it!
    Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are. But so true.
    Now I need to go shop for a new bag for my beloved golf clubs. I wonder how they will like hitting those pink balls?

I forgot to ask you Windy, how did this challenge come about? Does he know you dress? Has he seen you as Windy?
    Something else you should remember if you wear a Golf Skirt, make sure you are VERY LADY LIKE when you tee up or pick up your ball!!! You might want to practice that before the round!!
    I hope you will be giving us a report afterwards too!
    If he invited you to golf as a Girl, then I think he should buy you drinks and dinner too!
    Regina Ann!

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Ann View Post
    I forgot to ask you Windy, how did this challenge come about? Does he know you dress? Has he seen you as Windy?
    Something else you should remember if you wear a Golf Skirt, make sure you are VERY LADY LIKE when you tee up or pick up your ball!!! You might want to practice that before the round!!
    I hope you will be giving us a report afterwards too!
    If he invited you to golf as a Girl, then I think he should buy you drinks and dinner too!
    Regina Ann!
    Yes he knows I dress and yes he's seen me, he took me out to dinner one time...thanks for the skirt tip although I'm gonna go with shorts unless I break down and splurge on a golf skort, and he's promised to treat me to dinner at the grill afterwards

Cross Golfing

MK, it's the whole experience!

What would be the purpose of playing golf enfemme if not for playing from the "Ladies" tees, playing with a "Ladies" set of clubs, hitting Pink Flying Ladies, Calloway Pearls, or Precept Lady S III Crystal Blues, a pretty bag and the beautiful outfit that Windy previewed to all of us? Putting with a Nancy Lopez Errin series or Odyssey Lady Divine?

Yeah, she could hit off the "Forward" tees or the "Back" tees, use her/his own clubs and a nice sleeve of Titleist Pro VI's....
    putt with a Scotty Cameron or Odyssey White Hot...
    But that wouldn't be the experience of playing golf as a woman.

Windy, when you play with the ladies clubs, remember to swing easy and hit them straight down the middle. It's ok to be outdriven by a man....they're much stronger than you!
    And when he does outdrive you (even from the "Men's" tees), you could say to him, "Wow, I wish I were a man so that I could hit as far as you do!"

If he's a real man, he'll pay you a compliment on the 18th green.... He'll take your hand and say, "Ya know, you play very well....for a woman!"

I've been wanting to play golf as a girl at some point too. I hope you have a great time!
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Aspiring Member

Not good

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqui View Post
    MK, it's the whole experience!

What would be the purpose of playing golf enfemme if not for playing from the "Ladies" tees, playing with a "Ladies" set of clubs, hitting Pink Flying Ladies, Calloway Pearls, or Precept Lady S III Crystal Blues, a pretty bag and the beautiful outfit that Windy previewed to all of us? Putting with a Nancy Lopez Errin series or Odyssey Lady Divine?

Yeah, she could hit off the "Forward" tees or the "Back" tees, use her/his own clubs and a nice sleeve of Titleist Pro VI's....
    putt with a Scotty Cameron or Odyssey White Hot...
    But that wouldn't be the experience of playing golf as a woman.

Windy, when you play with the ladies clubs, remember to swing easy and hit them straight down the middle. It's ok to be outdriven by a man....they're much stronger than you!
    And when he does outdrive you (even from the "Men's" tees), you could say to him, "Wow, I wish I were a man so that I could hit as far as you do!"

If he's a real man, he'll pay you a compliment on the 18th green.... He'll take your hand and say, "Ya know, you play very well....for a woman!"

Well, if you're just in it for the fantasy - play at night, with your eyes closed...

Or, if you're playing the guy for other ends, then play as the helpless fool and con him outside the game of golf... Insert required, "tee-hee," here.

If you want to play as a woman who wants to do well (win), then fit your clubs, select functional (if not pretty gear), and follow the rules - play from the set of tees that are fair for "your game," not some "gimmie" like playing from so-called "ladies tees."

Pros don't play from the front tees because it would be an unfair advantage under most circumstances.

Women do not "play" at being women, unless they are playing some fool for a fool, or, perhaps, they ARE just stupid.

Really, how demeaning of women's efforts at equal rights, equal pay, etc. to suggest you employ one of their most forceful complaints about CDing:

"You're not being realistic and you're making real women look bad!"

Apparently, sometimes that's true.

Although, there are plenty of not-so-nice "real" women too.

Too bad that... On all counts.

For me, if I went to play en femme, I'd play from the tees that I normally use and take my regular clubs. I like the clubs I have and they feel good to me- much better than rental clubs. Keep in mind that "ladies clubs" are generally shorter than "mens clubs" and therefore may not be the proper club for you (I don't know your height or anything, but I'm 5'10", which means that the standard mens clubs are the right length for me). If you're as bad at golf as I am, the ball isn't going to matter- use whatever ball you want. In my mind, the purpose for me to go out and play en femme would be just that- to dress and present as a girl, but to still play my game and enjoy my round.

Everyone should just keep in mind to do what feels the best and most comfortable for yourself.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Maybe you'll ace a par 3 and get your picture in the paper!!

Tennis, Anyone?

Why is this so hard? First the drama over tees and clubs, then one of my friends pointed out that we might get put into a foresome and what if they weren't amused...to say nothing of base security, etc! I told her that I saw some cute tennis outfits at the outlets over the weekend and why didn't we just play tennis instead, and guess what: we're gonna do it! I know I must sound like a complete flibbertigibbet, but now I'm all excited about how I'll look in a tennis dress, and how it will feel to play in one

I'm totally jealous. That is one of my greatest desires.