Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you wear or have worn for your first time out in public?

I wore a conservative black dress to very accepting bar. I realize now that I didn't fit in because of the dress because it was knee length and the skirts others were wearing were much higher. But I am a pretty conservative dresser, so l even now like that dress.

The one thing that I didn't like about what I was wearing was the hair. That wig was just not me and it is now stuffed in a box somewhere, haven't worn it in a long time.

The important thing about that first time was that I chatted with a lot of people and really had a nice time.

I've been "out" a few times if you count going outside during my photo/makeover sessions w/Jamie Austin. I guess to omply with the thread my very first time out as Ashlee was during one of my makeover sessions, I wore what you see in the pic I have on my profile.

A brown skirt, white blouse, white 3"heels, Victorias Secret pantyhose and thong, I was corseted up. I remember the experience well and where I stood and the busy road Jamie's studio was on are like 30' apart. Lots of people were looking over at me (I'm in a parking lot) and (the best part) a guy driving by in a pickup truck did a double take and yelled "whooo yeah baby!!" while honking the horn (if only he knew!!) I guess from at least that distance and in daylight - I passed.
    Last edited by Ashlee; 07-19-2010 at 08:53 AM.

Aspiring Member

Way back when?

First time out? You mean like nearly 30 years ago?

Well, without any planning or much thought...

A dark plaid skirt, sweater top, rather dark hose, standard pumps, black handbag, short wig, earrings, make-up, bangles, etc. It all actually went together fairly well, at the time.

Must have been a sturdy outfit too. Kind of a "working girl" kind of bit in the early 80s and it was a "go to" thing for a while. Yeah, very comfortable and sturdy to wear about.

Thinking about it, I can't imagine why more people don't just do what they want.

Some clothes work for anybody.

Well, again, if were not counting Holoween outtings, then, this....
    Last edited by 5150 Girl; 07-19-2010 at 02:39 PM.

My first time out I wore a green hooded coat.

The journey has begun.... Regina's Avatar
    First time out was a black leather skirt,black lace top, lace stockings and black pumps.....and the worst red/auburn colored wig you ever saw. I have no pictures from the event (thankfully!) but I still have everything but the wig, it only lasted six months...looked good on the model when I bought it but not me.

Regina

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar

First time out to dinner

A few months ago before my birthday! Have not gone out since... It was dinner with my significant other! She decided to take Angie out. It was the best night of my life!

On the way home a friend pulled up to the drivers side of the car, it was a good thing my significant other was driving or else I would have been called out! And I thought we had a remote enough area!!! This country is to small.

Anyway I was wearing jeans, a conservative top, black patent stiletos, and a cute clutch.

For my birthday party I wore green number with gold open toes heels this and had all my close friends over!

Its been a while and Im itching to go out again! To think I was just in Thailand as well for work!
    Attached Images Attached Images

My first time out in "public" wearing fem clothing was Rocky Horror.

My attire consisted from under to outerwear, a pair of black control top pantyhose, moderate heeled sandals, a lace backed, black spandex minidress that stopped about an inch above my knees, blonde wig, and dark Gothic makeup.

It was very very fun, and what was really funny is while in that get up, I learned quickly how to walk in heels, how it felt to have only hose under a mini dress (first time out in a dress, had worn long skirts out and about for clubbing), and honestly what fun it was to wear such an outfit. I also found myself more attracted to the females of the audience. Could have gotten in a lot of trouble those days. LOL

I haven't made it as far to go out in public yet, but I think when I do it's going to be casual. Some tight bell-bottom jeans and a cute top...with make-up and wig of course!

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

I was real Trashy Looking!

I always remember my first time out, because i did not have this forum back then to remind me of things and to get other girls advice. My first time I was real trashy looking. No respectable GG would have been wearing what I had on. I was wearing a very tight fitting short black mini skirt, tight red sweater showing alot of cleavage, 4" black heels, fishnet stockings, long hair wig, long finger nails and lots of makeup. I went to this club, but I did not talk with anyone. This Police officer, working the club, kept walking around me and looking at me. He then went over to his buddies and then they all started talking and looking at me. At that point I thought to myself, I better get out of here before I get into some trouble. I walked out the door and my truck was not far away, but as soon as I got in my truck the officer walked out the door and was looking around. I just know he was looking for me. I sloped down in the seat where he could not see me. Moments later, another police car pulls in front the club with his lights on, and they both start looking around. I was so nervous, like a scared little lost girl. I had to wait until they both left and wait awhile to start my truck and get out of that parking lot before it was clear. Never Again will i go out wearing something like that. I have since learned my lesson.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

I wore a dark blue women's tee shirt, black women's jeans, and some brown and pink slip on shoes. Of course I was also wearing bra and panties underneath. No makeup or wig, don't know if I passed or not but don't remember any strange looks and no one said anything to me.

The first time! OMG that was so long ago! It was 1972 and I was in college. I went home for a few daYs to watch the house while my parents went on a tRIP . I had thought about doing this for a while and had everything ready. I wore a red mini skirt, white bodysuit and white patent leather knee high boots with a platinum blonde wig. I ended up just driving around a bit and walkng around the neighborhood after dark but it still excites me to see where I was and where I am.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

I did it, I did it, moooooom I did it

Well in the same thread I have posted:
    OK, I feel like a school girl on the first day of the first class of the first year of school. Long story short I never been out. But if I may I believe I will put on some tight boot cut jeans, nice belt, soft feminine tshirt, maybe heels or just flats and go to town to be maamed allover
    Well I did go out thanks to some wonderful girl from here by the name of Raquelle C. and few other lovely girls and had a tremendous time out. Guess what was I wearing?
    Yee, just what I thought, my description in the original post.
    I got some lovely canvas flats on the blue/grayish side with nice pink inset and pink laces. Dark blue boot cut jeans with black and silver ring belt. Loose fitting black long sleeve T. I also had 3row pearl bracelet and gold 2" earnings.

Attachment 117037Attachment 117038

Banned Spammer
    It was Jamuary 1978 and I had made a resolution to take that step out the door. I tried several nights but kept chickening out. Then one evening it was pleasant, probably 40 degrees (well for January in Detroit that is plaeasnt) and I decided this would be the night. I had on a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, a heavy pink cowl neck sweater, and a pair of brown knee high leather boots with my blonde Farrah Fawcett wig. I only took the garbage out at first, I lived in an apartment, but I did take two more strolls to my car as well as standing outside on the balcony to have a cigarette. Not a very brave beginning but we all have to start somewhere.

My first time out in public was encouraged by my older sister, she is a year older than me and had caught me dressing about a couple of years earlier.

she was in a very large school, while i was being sent to a boarding school ( i was being sent there because of dressing, i still remember all the chats with the child psychologist). At the start of her new term i was due to start a week later, so she said i should have some fun. she encouraged me to attend her school in her old uniform, and we would tell them that i was new to the area, i was about 11 so my voice had yet to break, so i was the most passable i have ever been.

it was an amazing week where nobody noticed any different and i made some great gg freinds,

1960, snuck my mothers tan 2 piece dress with full pleaded skirt out of the house, waited until dark, went to a playhouse that belonged to a neighbor, changed and took a walk down the street. passed a schoolmates house and he was sitting on the frt. steps. He called out to me several times to come over and talk. I was scared to death and took off running, hiding behind houses and garages. finally made it back to the playhouse and changed clothes, swore I would never go in public again, but of course that did not last too long.

My first time out was over thirty years ago but do remember wearing a mid length dress, panty hose and flats. I went shopping for clothes at a mall and once inside everyone was looking at me (thought I was made) but later found out it was because I was smoking (this was back when you could smoke in the mall but not in the stores) and would guess it was because I was very nervous.
    SRS January 27

I first went out a few years ago at uni. I went to the uni library in skinny jeans, pumps, a jumper and a scarf and i looked,,,,,,well rubbish really. But that wasn't the point at the time, i needed to get out and about and get some sort of recognition and validation for Flic. Looking back it was pretty silly, i could have run into soo many people from uni, and i probably wasn't totally ready to be 'out' yet,,,but i think in some sad way it was a bit of a cry out from a lonely person!! Fortunately it was all good, i went in, got on with a few bits and left shaking like a leaf! I am now out to most of my friends, so it's all good, zoom zoom!
    x flic x

I wore this very nice yet simple sage green dress with black pumps.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

hot patootie,bles my soul marisa's Avatar
    my first time going out (outside of halloween) i wore my favorite 4" boots, a pair of parisuco jeans that fit me almost perfectly, a soft long sleeve v-neck sweater from suzy cher. and of course my wig, a small tan leather purse, matching ear rings and necklace and makeup.

I think (excepting creeping about on my own few times...) that if / when it happens I'll be wearing something plain, simple and above all... Something I feel very comfortable in. I want as little stress as possible and personal comfort really helps keep stress down.

I dressed up as a little devil in Halloween.

Red Heels, red corsett, red wig and some tiny horns. Otherwise black skirt and stockings. I had a lot of fun.

But besides a costume event I havn't gone out en femme so far.

i once wore a pair of panties to my local library. but that was the only time i have been out with anything femme on
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

It was about 6 or 7 years ago, when I had the chance to travel by car to another city alone. I wore a bright pink top with a white cami under it, a white full length skirt, white sandles, wig, makeup,bra and forms, etc. I know I did not pass well because I stopped at a mall in a smallish city and walked through and got made at least twice, people laughing, a group of teen boys following me, etc. I hope I have gotten better since then....Stephanie

Smile

Dress to blend in, ops! I forgot most good lookin GG's don't shop in a skirt and pumps. Oh well, Tall Girl Shop, tan knee length shirt, tan hose and cotton long sleeve blouse. I was trying for the just left work look.

Another formal Detroit Crossroad Dinner at upscale hotel, long slim blue formal dress, with corset and all the nice lingerie.

This stuff is habit forming, and Fun.