Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that let you know that you are a CD

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar

Things that let you know that you are a CD

I was just watching the second Twilight movie with my wife and as my wife is looking at Tayor Latner's awesome abs and chest and saying wow, I am looking at Kristin Stewarts perfect eyebrows and perfect makup and saying wow. She's got the look. Anyway, what little things let you know your a CD?

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar
    I'm with both of you. phwaaww.

Oh, let me know I'm CD. Um, I love to be a girl so much and hated being a guy so much, I live it every day. However, I used to think I was just a CD, until that plan changed to TS.
    Last edited by PortiaHoney; 07-15-2010 at 06:53 AM.
    Freedom to be an individual is all powerful

Quote Originally Posted by GirlieAmanda View Post
    ...., what little things let you know your a CD?

Feeling confident enough to compliment a lady on her choice of clothes and saying to her that I'm not trying to come on to you, when I say I want to get in your pants, I really want to try them on to see if I want to buy a pair for myself.

I think I've gone way beyond just casual CD and have entered another world.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Platinum Member
    yup, I find myself checking out a girl - and imagining how I'd look in her outfit!

Hmm..I find occasionally that I'm jealous of what women can wear and how they present themselves. I see a really cute girl (or beautiful woman) and I think....dang, if only that was ME. Most recently, I was at a waterpark, and there was a woman there (mid 30s I guess) with a really hot bod and a really tight bikini standing right by me in the wave pool. I thought - what I wouldn't give to have THAT bod wearing THAT bikini RIGHT NOW. Funny thing is I don't really want to BE a woman that badly...just to be able to show off the body and wear the clothing. If that makes sense.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    You're right, Amanda - in little things and big things:

For an example of the little things, it seems to me that our perspective changes a bit. Sure, I still look at a woman and notice her attractiveness. I also notice what she's wearing, how she's carrying herself, how she did her eye makeup, what accessories she chose, and even compare myself to her.

For an example of the big things, I was trying on a few things in a boutique today, and as I left, I saw the woman that was browsing next to me leaving the changing rooms at the same time. She said the purple dress/tunic I had on top of my pile was cute, and asked me if I was going to get it. I said that the waistline just didn't hit me right. She asked if she could try it on. I told her certainly, and said it would look gorgeous with the capri jeans she had on. She smiled and went back to try it on.

Let's see your "average guy" try that.

So yes, I do notice ways that make me very different from most other guys. In my eyes, different is good!

Kathi

Little things

What little things let me know I'm a CD....... When I walk out of a shop and see a GG wearing a top identical to the one I'm wearing, and I think that I look better.

But then like Phyliss, I think that I have gone way beyond the casual cd and entered another wonderful world.

Lots of things...

The first time I went to sleep (about 7th grade or so) in my Mom's bra with the cups filled with rolled up socks and slept the night through, I knew I was different .

The fact that I HATE to shop UNLESS its for womens clothing - then I'm in 7th heaven !

When looking at women I ALWAYS see her clothing first... not that I don't appriciate the rest...

The fact that my smiles are so much more genuine when dressed enfemme .

The list could go on, but you get the picture...
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Sure I like the way women's ligerie and clothes and heels look and feel on me, but there's more. I like lace. There's something about lace that I just love. It's not sexy or erotic, it's feminine and for some silly reason I really love lacy anything. It even surprises me![/SIZE]

I love watching one of the newscasters on our local TV station,I love the way she looks,the way she wears her hair,her lipstick color,everything about her,so when I am watching the news,I am wanting to CD and look like her,nobody knows but me......

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have read all the posts on this thread! In my 70+ plus years as a CD, I think they have all been applied to me!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

When I see beautiful women the first thing I check out are their shoes and wonder where they bought them and how much they paid!

When I feel naked because I don't have my bra on.

Platinum Member

Copy That Look

HI Amanda

When I see a lady that has some interisting outfit or style
    the next session of dressing I try to copy that look.

Orchid

When I open up my email and find blasts from Victoria's Secret

my macys.com (also my fredericks.com and victoriassecret.com) wishlist and shopping bag should spell it out for most

I am a bit like you...
    I know I'm a CD when I look at other girls and watching how they dress, their makeup, hair style,... and not their body (not the same way than before)

I also find myself checking out all the ways and styles of women as well as how they are built! Shopping for mens attire is so much all the same - no capries, strappy cute sandals, short skirts, frilly colorfull blouses just boring guy stuff
    Last edited by Debra Russell; 07-16-2010 at 10:59 AM.

How do I know I am a CD

when I watch my wife wearing a new outfit and I wish I was the one wearing it. when I look at her body and I wish it was mine body not hers. when I about to complement a friend on the cloth that she is wearing and have to stop myself from doing so.

I Know I'm a CD Now Because :

First of all, all of the above are true for me also.
    1. The only reason I watch Wheel of Fortune is to see what Vana is wearing that night.
    2. Checking out every girl I see and rating her looks against mine
    3. Actually feeling good when my wife tried to mock me when she said, " oh you shop there ? You better not get the same outfit as me ! "
    4. Have "girl talk" chats with other girls
    Last edited by kimberly ann487; 07-16-2010 at 03:50 PM.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

I always study womens' eyeshadow, and try to figure out how they did it, and what method they used. I've seen dozens of youtube videos on how to get smoky eyes look. Mosat guys are thingking "hey, that looks hot" but I get really analytical with the tecnique, and what colors & brush was used, and the order of how each color went on.

When I look at women and notice their hairstyle, makeup and of course what they are wearing. When I pass a women's fashion store and take longer to look then when I pass a men's store. When I pass a cosmetics isle in a drug store or grocery store and look for new things. The way I notice so much more about a pretty or sexy women that a non CD male would.

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    I would have to say, kind of the same as your story. When I see a beautiful women i know longer just look at her because i find her sexually attractive. Sometimes the first thing that pops into my mind is...."Wow, i wish i could do that with my makeup." or, "Love that dress, I wounder where she got it from?" or, "nice heels, I wonder if I can find them in my size?" that's how i know i'm a CD...lol.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I'm not sure I should really post here as I gave up CD'ing when I started my RLE at the beginning of July, but a few things that used to tell me:

1 Walking past a GG in the street and thinking to myself "I could never get away with that style" or "I do that better than she does"

2 Complementing a GG on her necklace and realising that I have forgotten to put on my identical one

3 Feeling physically sick whenever I had to put on drabs

4 Realising that I had twice as many skirts as pairs of trousers

5 The feeling of total liberation whenever I went out dressed
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

So many similar answers, and I guess mine is the same.......

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Russell View Post
    I also find myself checking out all the ways and styles of women as well as how they are built! Shopping for mens attire is so much all the same - no capries, strappy cute sandals, short skirts, frilly colorfull blouses just boring guy stuff

That sums it up beautifully for me.

Tash