Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing and girlfriends

Crossdressing and girlfriends

I think it would be cool to have a girlfriend that would accept my crossdressing and hang out with me fully dressed in private. Are they any girls out there that are interested in guys like that?

Yes.

Replace the last three words of your question with any noun, phrase, or concept, and the answer is yes.
    Last edited by alexis GG; 07-16-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: no need to quote the OP when you are the first to reply

Definitely.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Silver Member
    To just hang out with, sure. If you are looking for a GG who is truly attracted to you while dressed and wants to have a relationship with you, that is a really tall order and the odds are not great.

They are out there, but the degree to which they are either happy with the situation, or can cope with it, may vary. It may vary in general, it may vary depending on how they feel on any given day, but honestly finding a GG that's happy to be with you dressed 24/7 is unlikely. Finding one who's happy to hang out with you when it suits, and who is happy with it, are not that tall an order.

Of my last 4 GG partners, only one was unhappy about it, th others were happy on the understanding that we also got to be together as male and female on a basis of evens or greater regularity... But the understanding was there, and the status quo was rarely put off balance.

Be careful in your choice of partner, and hey... If that means being just a little bit selfish, then why not be ? After all.... It;s your life, and your feelings and happiness are just as important as anyone else's.

Life is full of compromise I'm afraid, give and take.... But when you find the balance, life is also full of fun... and meaningful fun at that.

If you mean for a long term loving relationship, then you need to put the CD issue on the back burner and let a women fall for the guy you are and get to know all the other things about you before you share that side of you. I honestly think many other CD's push women away that other wise would have been a good match, by first, selecting the wrong kind of woman to date, second, by being way to out frint wiht the CD issue. True, we need to tell early. I have always done that. But I have always given a woman time to know every other thing about me first. But still tell them before deep emotions begin to grow to close.
    Not sure if I worded this the right way, but I hope you get the jest of it.
    My life partner knew from day one since meeting me on-line via another website. She was 1,200 miles away, but we made it work. I love the ground she walks on. I wish the OP and all can find that kind of love.

I agree with everyone, Im only a part time CDer. I've never told anyone i have a personal relationship with about my CDing. But yeh, I would never tell a girlfriend about it until i felt comfortable with it. I guess i just wanted to know how girls felt about it in relationships

Over the years, before I understood why I felt the way I did, I had several GG friends that would do stuff like painting my nails, one girl used to do my eyes anytime I would let her, another loved to see me in pantyhose and tights. My wife wants her Kaitlin time any chance we get! So Yes there are GG's out there for us!!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Lone Wolf

Girlfriend

I have a very good GG that enjoyes being with me both as a boy or girl mode. She has helped me in the past with my makeup and dressing, and even lets me use her cloths, we are now the same size.
    I do belive she loves me so much that as she has stated, it does not matter if I wish to dress as male or female, i am still the same person with her.
    Hope this can make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by cyankee45 View Post
    I think it would be cool to have a girlfriend that would accept my crossdressing and hang out with me fully dressed in private. Are they any girls out there that are interested in guys like that?

Look at it this way if a woman doesn't accept every part of you in a relationship then she is a shallow superficial person and you probably do not need to be with her

but be honest with women tell them but tell them in time get to know them first let them get to know you and let yourselfs fall for ecah other be honset with them and tell them that you have very inprotant secret to shre with them but you will only sahre with them in time because you do not know if you can trust them right off the bat

regardless of the fact be proud of who you are and come strong with who and what you are

CD'ERS are a unique bunch of girls and we only wanted to be treated as beautiful as women are there is nothing wrong with exploring our fem side and wanting to share it with a GG and besides who else could else be everything a GG could want then us CD'ERS we are there for them when they need our male persona we're there for them when they need a girlfriend we're there for them when they want opinions out outfits and or makeup WE'RE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS AND THE QUICKER CD'S START BELIEVING IN THAT THE BETTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember you will not fit into society MAKE SOCIETY fit into YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be real or fake
    Just don't be fake with me

Yes there are. You just have to find the right girl.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Are they any girls out there that are interested in guys like that?

Yes.

Heck yes they are out there. I have one and she is he greatest person I think I have ever met. She is perfect for me in so many ways I find it hard to believe.

I also have to respectfully disagree about if you should tell her or not. I did. First timer I met her after 25 years of not seeing each other. We went to high school together. So we got into contact with each other again via Face Book and decided to meet. I had decided that I would tell any new people that I met about myself to just vet them straight away if they could deal or not. So within oh about 20 minutes of seeing her for the first time I told her. She looked at me and said. Is that all? 4 month later of being friends and going out together in all three gender combo's, we both kinda looked at each other and admitted that for as much time as we spend together there is clearly something going on.

So yea there put there and you should be honest right up front about it. No waiting. Get it over with and get on with it. Hiding this will only make it harder and worse when you do say something. DO IT FIRST.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Time to do what I want rachel_ladare's Avatar
    Orange County, California (Southern California)
    I told my wife before we got engaged and she seemed okay with it but as the marriage went on her attitude changed...it's really a crap shoot but I believe honesty is the best policy and the sooner the better.

when I got to college my intent was to live as a girl... and this was back in the mid 70's. So, when my this girl first met me she thought I was a girl. She couldn't explain the attraction to me as she was pretty sure she wasn't a lesbian but liked being around me. She was quite estatic when she found out I wasn't a girl. We were married 33 years ago...

Jenn

Count Shannon and Mea GG as two of them

Quote Originally Posted by corynn View Post
    Look at it this way if a woman doesn't accept every part of you in a relationship then she is a shallow superficial person and you probably do not need to be with her

CD'ERS are a unique bunch of girls and we only wanted to be treated as beautiful as women are there is nothing wrong with exploring our fem side and wanting to share it with a GG and besides who else could else be everything a GG could want then us CD'ERS we are there for them when they need our male persona we're there for them when they need a girlfriend we're there for them when they want opinions out outfits and or makeup WE'RE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS AND THE QUICKER CD'S START BELIEVING IN THAT THE BETTER !!!!!!!!!
    That's a hoot!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Many of us are a complex mess!

Nice thought Corynn..However,many of us are a spread out mess with too many desires to ever satisfy in a lifetime...I don't think we are such a great deal for a simple relationship,for sure!

mine is!!
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

had 3

and married one.

Quote Originally Posted by cyankee45 View Post
    Yes there are! But I'll echo BrandyJ in saying that you must allow a potential gf to get to know all of you and your other interests, not just your girl side. If you only just want to do girlie stuff with her, you will develop a gal pal type of relationship rather than a romantic partner. And one of the key rules between female friends is that we do hang out and do fun things together .... until the next bf comes along. Then the bf becomes the priority and the female friends that we shop and hang out with take a back seat.

But I'd like to add another twist to your scenario. (I'm assuming you are not TS .. if you are, then ignore the rest of this post.) I don't know how 'out' you are. If you mostly dress privately you may think that having a supportive gf would be the answer to your prayers. But I'll venture to guess that what you really want is to be validated for who you are. You can get this by learning to go out on your own, and interacting with others as Cyan in your day-to-day life, in the next town over if you are not ready to out yourself to friends, family, and at work. Go to coffee shops and bring a book, begin to patronize specific restaurants on a regular basis, join a CD support group and get to know the girls there to do things with. Because once you do get a gf to dress at home with, you will soon find that just one person validating you is not enough and you will want more anyway. Staying home and doing nails and trying on clothes becomes mundane after awhile.

So just get a head start and go out there and socialize on your own! Then when you do find a woman that interests you, unless you are TS it won't all be about getting in some girl time and you'll be able to have a multi-faceted relationship with her which will provide stronger building blocks for your lives together.
    Reine

It's funny (not), but I've always ended up the "friend" with women I liked. Even when I totally hid my feminine side. My best GG friend treats me more like a girlfriend than a guy friend. And now Im' almost compelled to do feminine things to my body.

Just today, I was in Starbucks and saw a barrista whom I have a bit of a crush on. She tall and slightly geeky looking, but attractive. I knew she was engaged and she's at least half my age, so I wouldn't make any advancement towards her other than friendly banter in the store. I hadn't seen her in several weeks and she was there today as a customer with her fiancee. He was a fit, perhaps Marine or Army good looking guy. As I stood there, a dumpy middle aged guy, with my shaved legs, French toenails and toe ring, oplascent polished fingernails, plucked eyebrows, and underdressed in ruffled panties, I started feeling bad about myself for never having been "manly," thinking that I'll never be attractive to the kind of girl I'm attracted to.

I said "hi" as I left the store and felt better when I got home and put on a bra and skirt. I think my crosdressing is sometimes a substitution for not having a steady woman in my life, and at the same time, a hinderance in my going out to meet women due to the general attitude about us.

Sure there are. Just keep looking for them and you will find them.
    Michelle

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    They may be out there but I have yet to find one
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna

I don't think many girls are out there looking for CDers, but if you find a girl who likes everything else about you, and is confident in herself, she would also appreciate this aspect of who you are. Be optimistic and confident in yourself and anything is possible!