Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Learned Two Things This Week

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    thats why I laser now, no one really cares, it actually looks so much better!

Alot of men and women have asked my advice on it.

The journey has begun.... Regina's Avatar
    I've been doing it for 5 years at least, honestly the reaction has been almost non existent, except for two farm boys that came into Tuttle Mall with their wives last summer, the one guy pointed at me and said something to his buddy. I was wearing shorts above my knees and a collared shirt walking with the family.

Cute pair those two were with there best dress overalls and clean John Deere hats and Redwings. For the hell of it I later walked past them again.

Regina

Hard core bicyclists and swimmers shave their legs too, so seeing a guy with his legs shaved doesn't necessarily mean he likes to paint his nails too. But you never know... :-)

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Doolittle View Post
    Hi Danielle,

How was the Titanic exhibit? I had been thinking of going to see it soon.
    It was fantastic!!