Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting men for the first times this week.

Meeting men for the first times this week.

[SIZE="3"]This week, I have several, or at least two meetings with admirers. I have communicated with them enough, to where i feel fairly good about it. One, I will meet at an evening classical concert in the park, Thursday evening, barring severe weather, or other emergency. I have told them, that i am only looking for platonic friendships. I am willing to model for them, but, no you know what at first. I know this can be naiive, as most men want it now! I will let you know how it goes. [/SIZE]

Louise

Have fun my love & stay safe. Make sure that someone one knows where your going, when, times etc.

Pam

[SIZE="2"]Be true to yourself ..
    & be compassionate to others while in the process of doing so [/SIZE]

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar

Dreaming

Your dreaming. Nothing wrong with dreaming but reality tends to rear it's ugly head.

You see there is a good chance these guys will not even show up because thier wives will have something for them to do that evening. Or....

They will show up and see you as a piece of meat and want sex in a really dark place, dont assume they will even take you anywhere in pubic. Or......

They (and you) will feel guilty for these desires and all of a sudden start worrying about being gay. At that point it falls appart. Or........

He will show up with this assumption that your a woman but when he meets ya he realizes your a crossdresser (mentally your a man) and all of a sudden his mental picture is in turmoil. Or.......

He shows up and YOU realize he is nuts, wierd, creepy, discusting, ect. and you call it off. Of course by they he probably has an errection and is assuming you want sex as well and calling it off is all of a sudden scarry.

To tell ya the truth you could probably be a lot safer if ya go to an adult bookstore and hang around the video booths where the straight men (supposidly straight) go to have sex with each other.

How about attending Southern Comfort in September. There is always a nice group of Admirers that are well behaved (if they arent they get kicked out) that are always ready to tend to the women's desires.
    Last edited by Katesback; 07-19-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Have fun, just promise to be safe.

Leave someone that you trust with your contact information and tell this person where you are going to be, who you are going to be with, and make sure they know that if you don't call at a certain time that you are in trouble.

Okay, I have all of the mothering out of my system.

I've heard that speech for years now...and, now I'm the one saying it.

I'm sure these men are very nice, but just be safe.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Good luck!

Encouraging to think they are willing to meet in public

I think for the VAST majority of "admirers" their "interest" in girls like us is a BIG SECRET and very few actually participate in ordinary social activities with us.

Good luck, have fun , and have a plan B just in case one or both of the admirer's get's tied up at the last minute or simply doesn't show.

Cheers,
    Yvette

be safe sweety, have fun let us know how it went

If you stick to a public place or event with other people around you should be fine. Like Kate said, the percentage of online prospects that work out r/t is very, very slim. But there's always the hope of an exception to the rule, right? We'll keep our fingers crossed for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    If you stick to a public place or event with other people around you should be fine. Like Kate said, the percentage of online prospects that work out r/t is very, very slim. But there's always the hope of an exception to the rule, right? We'll keep our fingers crossed for ya.
    Ah yes, where would we be without our little ray of sunshine?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Aspiring Member

Well, OK...

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    [SIZE="3"]This week, I have several, or at least two meetings with admirers. I have communicated with them enough, to where i feel fairly good about it. One, I will meet at an evening classical concert in the park, Thursday evening, barring severe weather, or other emergency. I have told them, that i am only looking for platonic friendships. I am willing to model for them, but, no you know what at first. I know this can be naiive, as most men want it now! I will let you know how it goes. [/SIZE]

I guess I don't understand the effort.

When it comes to meeting men, they're all over the place. It doesn't matter how you're dressed or where you go, it seems there's always someone with a sexual agenda - it may even be you.

Platonic friendships?

Wikipedia:

"In short, with genuine Platonic love, the beautiful or lovely other person inspires the mind and the soul and directs one's attention to spiritual things. One proceeds from recognition of another's beauty to appreciation of Beauty as it exists apart from any individual, to consideration of Divinity, the source of Beauty, to love of Divinity."

Yes... I'm sure they're lining up for that.

Katesback, it seems to me, is offering you some good information in her post.

Do let us know how it goes.
    Last edited by mklinden2010; 07-19-2010 at 02:49 PM.

Well, good for you! But, yeah, be prepared for a no-show. Be safe, and I hope you have fun! At the least, you will see a concert!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

[SIZE="3"]First meet up, is a no show! The guy said someone stole his laptop. I drove 50 miles in all, all dolled up, got gas, spoke to several men, but no date. It felt great to be out![/SIZE]

I'm glad you enjoyed going out.
    I am not surprised he didn't turn up. "laptop stolen" ... mmm better than "the dog ate my homework" I suppose.
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    yes, must be a sign of the times.....all this technology....

Gold Member
    Nice how people chicken out or no show.
    The safe assumption is a person is not going to show, but don't let that hinder efforts, I would say though not to drive too far out of the way though.

It is true men want sex, I mean has that ever been a secret?

Just make sure the guy knows you are TG before meeting in person.

And for real, what does that guy's laptop being stolen have to do with going out on a date?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Wow, sorry hon but that is what its like on the internet. Don't expect or anticipate although I did meet a couple of guys who really looked after me I basically tease trhem and expect nothing; but then thats what I am.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Be careful, and trust your instincts. I have met a couple of other CDs on the internet, and have had wonderful experiences with both. Be safe, don't expect too much, and don't wear your heart on your sleeve! Hang in there darling, we are all rooting for you!

Silver Member
    It's very typical the guy was a no show---lots of them are really hot to trot on the internet or over the phone but panic when it really comes to meeting Us face to face---the good news is that lots of them do show--so don't let this particular schmuk get you down
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Ms jan is right on - you will find lots of no shows and eventually you will be able to guess which ones won't show a head of time with a certain amount of accuracy. But be persistent and you will find someone nice to be with - it just takes some effort. In the meantime you got to go out and spread your wings a little - good for you.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Hey Treetop... What in the world are YOU doing.????? This sounds more like a living girlish giggle Fantasy by going through a second youth or a reverse "female" mid-life crisis. A sort or really older pink cloud.
    Why are you telling us all this ?Are you out right saying you are Bi or gay, or Bi-curious. Do you happen to be married Yourself?
    A lot of unknowns here Treetop, but you take care of it and enjoy whatever outcome thee may be.It may be a rude awaking

[SIZE="3"]Megan, I am lifetime single. I thought i was hetero, but, i am curious about teasing a man, modeling, maybe more, but, do draw the line. I am trulgoing to meet a fellow Thursday night, for an evening concert in the park. He is upfront, and honest. Barring unforseen problems, we will meet, around lots of people.[/SIZE]

Louise, I hope you have a lovely evening at the concert in the park. Enjoy life, that's what it's here for, isn't it!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

[SIZE="3"]Well, if all goes as planned, I am meeting an admirer, for the firswt time, tonight, at a concert in the park, in Dekalb Illinois. We have emailed many times, and I think we have some idea of what to expect. If I never post again, then, something happened to me, but, if I tell about the date, you know i am alive. I have another gurl's, endorsement of him, too. [/SIZE]

Well, stood up again, but, the concert in the park symphony was great, and i was dressed around a lot of people. Some jitters, but stayed there an hour and a half, did not speak with anyone, got some definite looks, then after, went to a Wendy's drive through. A success!!

glad you got out girl ,what did you wear?

[SIZE="3"]I wore wha tis in the photo here, except 2 1/2" heels. The guy i was to meet , i just found, was there, but, i could not see him, and he didn't see me. I had told him i would be in the back. He is furious at me. I was kind of lonesome at the concert, and know people nearby noticed, but, stayed the whole 1 1/2 hrs. I apologized to the guy i was to meet, and offered to pay for his gas. These things happen sometimes, in a crowd! He is not happy. Oh well./SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images