Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What famous GG would you consider your glamour idol?

Oh MY let me see

I always thought Goldie Hawn was a stone fox. It's hard to pick just one. But I will stick with Goldie.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I am too lazy to find pictures but I love Marilyn (yes THAT Marilyn) and Carole Lombard (right now everyone under 50 is going ..."who???")

Attachment 117120
    Is the cupcake your idol too?
    Oh yeah Carol...uh, I mean, WHO?
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Sophia Loren

monica bellucci would be mine

I'd literally sell my soul to look like these women, and thus I copy their looks a lot...

Katie Holmes. (pre-mom hair)

Angelina Jolie

Catherine Zeta Jones

Last edited by Shananigans; 07-28-2010 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Error in pictures posting
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tanyalynn51 View Post
    I didnt have to even think about it- I wanted to be Stevie Nicks since the first time I saw her picture when I was 16 or so.
    Yes indeed, Mine too

*hugs*

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

I seriously doubt that anybody it going to have heard of my idol, unless maybe they are from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. She was the number 2 model in Rio before she retired from modeling last year. She was a great friend and a hugh source of strength and courage for me through the first year of my transition. and my inspieation to go back to school to follow my dreams of becoming a famous Fashion Photographer. My late and dearest friend Giona Flores-Bohannon. Who was Tradically taken from all of us who loved her and had the honor of calling her one of our dearest friends. when she was killed in an accident involving a semi. May you R.I.P. my Friend.

giona18.jpg

giona16.jpg

Giona Flores-Bohannon 5-1-1986 to 6-1-2010
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

I resonate with Kate Winslet in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

I also see something of myself in Scarlett Johanssen; Christina Ricci and Heather Graham.

But most of all I am closest to Kirsten Dunst in Elizabethtown. At least that's the kind of girl I aspire to become.
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 07-29-2010 at 07:05 AM.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    For me its Angelina Jolie shes very sexy and always dresses beautifully.

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    I'd literally sell my soul to look like these women, and thus I copy their looks a lot...

Katie Holmes. (pre-mom hair)
    Angelina Jolie
    Catherine Zeta Jones
    Funny how life is, I would think every gurl here would love to be in your shoes and yet you would like to be someone else. You are beautiful and perfect and a woman, OMG, what a bliss!
    But as it may, life is a journey to the ever so distant shopping mall and so if we focus on shopping we miss all the beauty of the road there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Elliot View Post
    Funny how life is, I would think every gurl here would love to be in your shoes and yet you would like to be someone else. You are beautiful and perfect and a woman, OMG, what a bliss!
    But as it may, life is a journey to the ever so distant shopping mall and so if we focus on shopping we miss all the beauty of the road there.
    No one is ever happy with what they have. My hair is stick straight, thus I want it to be curly. My best friend has crazy beautiful curls, but she confronted my in the elevator with my sopping wet head one day stating, "I just wish I could just hope out of the shower, run a comb through my hair and it look presentable!" We have different definitions of "presentable," apparently.

I've always been tall...I wish I was short. It goes on and on. My lover was born a man, but he dresses like a woman. I bought the pink dress, he steals the pink dress.

Haha
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

liz taylor

Although I idolize/envy some of the modern women I would have to say that I tend to lean towards the classic beauties like Rita Hayworth and Audry Hepburn. Sure they were lovely and sexy but they also had such class and sophistication

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Emily View Post
    I'd give almost anything to look like Zooey Deschanel just a little bit.
    The resemblance is striking Emily - you already ARE her, girl!

Crossdresser In Training Davina Diamond's Avatar
    I've been having a 'Gloria Estefan' day. Been practising putting my makeup and trimming my wig to look like hers, she's so stunning -

"Be who you want to be, not what other's want to see"

For me Nicole Kidman is the model of femininity and beauty but I just love Katy Perry too!

Stevie Nicks from the old days.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Jennifer Love Hewitt is my first choice....

Though after seeing this picutre of Heather Thomas, not only have I forgotten how hot & sexy she is, but she's even better in this black leotard....
    You can call me Colleen

So Many to choose from.

My Top 3, in no particular order...

Alyssa Milano, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Norma Jean Baker (I always preferred the way she looked before she became Marilyn Monroe).

Oh, I love so many beautiful women, but nude model Carli Banks to me is the most beautiful woman on earth and I think everything about her is just perfect and flawless.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Present day only?

Over the years, there's just TOO many to list! The Bond girls alone could fill a PAGE!

Today, my pic would be:

Charlize%20Theron-37.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Definitely Christa Tippett. I admire her sensibility, her mind, her intellect, and that voice!

J-Lo (remember her white dress in PR concert ?)
    Daisy Fuentes
    Vanna White
    Streisand (love that 94 concert gown and many other outfits

Another one I would consider a glamour idol is Victoria's secret model Alessandra Ambrosio... she looks stunning whether she's fully clothed or sporting those sexy Victoria's Secret lingerie items
    You can call me Colleen

Jane Russle,a very stunning woman,talented,could wrap any man around her little finger.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate