Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you drive while you are out Enfemme?

Smile

i drive my 1989 F250 4X4 pick-up truck, all factory...but like you said hard to get into all lady like.
    but if i tried to get into my cj7..well there would be some views. this cj-7 is a play toy, so it is for the rocks...not walmart. but the tubing would keep the door dings off my jeep.

it would be nice to have that girlie car to drive in...but the cost of a third auto payment, to the dmv and insurance company.(+two trailers).

The cute brown eyed girl! Jenni_Aurora's Avatar
    I drive a 2007 Ford Focus SES. It's Silver, and runs like a champ. i know many women and men who drive the Focus, so it's all the same to me. Once i get her though the car wash, ill get a picture posted.
    Last edited by Jenni_Aurora; 07-27-2010 at 09:30 PM.
    Another post, another step into the rabbit hole..

When I was first starting out I would borrow my wife's Ford Windstar mini van. It was great for getting ready or changing clothes. I could carry up to 7 T girls into Boston in that rig. And I would usually sleep in it for a few hours before driving all the way home after a late night (got to love those Walmart parking lots!). These days I have plenty of friends houses where I can change my clothes so I stick with my own car. 2008 Chevy Cobalt, Revolution Red Package. I actually only wanted a 5 speed manual stick and power windows but the only way to get that off the lot was to get the sport package. I guess only young guys buy a manual transmission anymore? Anyways, the racing stripe has kind of grown on me so I like it now. With the revolution red, the racing stripe, and the vanity plate, it's hard NOT getting attention, but I don't mind!
    Sally's Ride.jpg Sally's Ride 2.jpg
    Last edited by Sally24; 07-27-2010 at 09:45 PM.
    Sally

Might be me,Alexia!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Elliot View Post
    Next time I pull next to a rambling F350 dually 7.3L Diesel I will definitely have a look inside
    I own two of them..but i really want a VW Cabriolet...That is a girl car!

Quote Originally Posted by rogina garter View Post
    I own two of them..but i really want a VW Cabriolet...That is a girl car!
    Wow, I bet you would save on gas babe.

You can't get more girly than mine. I think I'm the only guy in the world that drives a red Honda civic. It really sucks. But, it was great when the gas prices got up to $5 a gallon a year or two ago.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I can't drive,I'm a professional passenger LOL,But best car i was ever in was my Friends Cadillac convertable (sorry girls for the vagueness) Not the most conspicuous of vehicles,for two CDers travelling in Scotland to be seen in.Felt like Thelma and Louise though,minus the plunge into the Grand Canyon of course

Sophie xx

n
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I haven't done it yet in my new used car but it would be a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer ES. Wish it was an evo

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    I don't know. This is as far as I've gotten:

Quote Originally Posted by michellebesweet View Post
    I wish I had a sign that says "Silly Boys, Trucks are for Girls", but I don't.
    Saw one of these yesterday that had another sticker: "You've been a bad girl, now go to my room."

8rys, going on walkabout
    What I have
    S10 4x4 and the wife's jetta. Out of those I prefer to drive the jetta, it is more efficient and zippy.

What I would really like
    When the money gets sorted out again I'm looking for an upgrade. I would really like a BMW M3 early 2000's but I am willing to settle for an Audi S4 or TT of the same era. With the wife already owning a VW, I own most of the specialty tools that are needed to work on audi's. Back up plan, since they are so cheap here is to get a GTI golf.

I would love to be driving a ragtop on a hot summer day, with the top down and a cool wind from Lake Michigan blowing through my hair. But alas, my only car is a minivan with a retractable sunroof (the closest thing I'll ever get to a ragtop). I guess it's not so bad though, a lot of soccer moms drive minivans so I don't consider my ride to be masculine.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Silver Member
    No matter what my outfit or the event, it is always my 2005 Porsche Carrera white coupe! It is so much fun to drive, but getting in & out while wearing a very short skirt or tight shorts can cause problems!

I drive my wife crazy does that count

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I have not done this, I may drive through soon to check what the reaction is!

and I dont know if I can heel and toe with heels on!

Back in the early seventies I slipped into a blue and white gingham dress and jumped on my harley chopper for a 50 mile ride. Talk about a trip, still scares the heck out of Me every time I think of it. By the way it was after midnight.

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Sally24

I love your car sweetie, you look great in front of it. I would love to know what is on that lic Plate, all I see is T-????, I can only let my imagination go wild. But I love it, drive on girl....
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

the only thing i own... 2003 f350 lifted crew cab 4x4, diesel 6 speed on 37's...

Another Day Another Dress
    If I had a choice I would definetly go for the undisputed girl car... Pink Mazda Miata Convertible! I mean come on its Barbie's car. Go out in a nice sundress with a pair of the large framed sunglasses get my nails done and drive down the road blasting the song "Man I feel like a woman!" and loving life
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Samantha[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] Another Day Another Dress

VW's...

Here are a couple of the cars I drive...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I drive a 97 gmc jimmy suv , getting in or out my skirt does ride up a lot , when I stop for gas the attendant cleans my windshield and driver and passenger side windows, he always leaves the driver side for last , I could'nt figured out why until one day I looked down and my skirt was so high you could see right up my skirt. I guess he liked the view

I can't answer this... My car is the only one like it within at least 20 miles. That's 20 suburban miles including most of North London.

My own safety means nothing, but my privacy does.

Other times, we go out in her Peugeot 405.

I went from a 1ton 03 Dodge dually to a 04 Altima. Way more fem.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

I only own two pickups, so Erickka quickly adapts to being just another redneck girl! Where I live, probably 40% of the GG's drive pickups, so I still fit right in!

Quote Originally Posted by michellebesweet View Post
    Girls, wouldn't it be nice if we all had the option to put the pickup trucks away and pull the little red corvette out of the garage to go out shopping .

That is what I do!

Rachel