Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone out there like me?????

Is anyone out there like me?????

Hi everyone

I wonder if any of you are like me in the sense that i love to get all dressed up, do my hair, make up and nails. When im not Makayla im such a boy, i love my cars and off road buggies, spending time in the shed working on them and getting dirty.So my question to you all is do any of you live a life like mine? Are you a manly man yet still the girly girl?

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I work in a corporate world, and build customized cars, I love being all out in both aspects of my life, the people I came out to never saw it coming, not one clue gave me away, the tweezed eyebrows, the lasered hair, and the ear piercings.

I can be bad as I wanna be and Im a cute vixen when Im Angie

next step is to make gender a fun thing to play with!

Silver Member
    I adore being Rachel, I love dressing and being my other me but I also like all the other things in my life too that are quite manly, yes the mechanics, motor bikes, fast cars, great garage to work in, so yes I guess I am very much the same, I like both Me's

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    If I could look this good doing the cars then I would be famous! hahaha

Yes Makayla, I am exactly like you.

I enjoy very much the guy things in my life, working on my old truck, deer hunting, fishing, watching college and NFL football, checking out the bikinis at the beach, and the most important, providing for my beautiful family.

But, I also enjoy letting Kelli Ann come to life when I can. I love the feminine feeling of shaving my legs and applying make up, putting on my wig, wearing high heels and pantyhose, looking and admiring that beautifully transformed woman in the mirror or camera, and having that feminine feeling that we all here share in common.

In my opinion the balanced life of guy and girl personalities is very healthy. It is kind of like politics. The right and left or conservatives and liberals keeps this nation in check with each other and is a proven system that works.

Even though I am in male mode almost 100% of the time, my heart is with my feminine side and I think about crossdressing alot. This is where the balance comes to life.

I wouldn't have it any other way except finding more time to explore my feminine side.

Huggs,

Kelli Ann

Crossdresser In Training Davina Diamond's Avatar
    I think it's a mispercieved idea that people who crossdress are'nt masculine.

Maybe it's because we are quite masculine that we feel a desire to connect with our feminine side.
    "Be who you want to be, not what other's want to see"

I am definitely the same. love my cars, sports, motorcycles, drive a customized pickup all boy things. But i love to get all prettied up. Go firgure.. no one I know would have any idea...I definitely think no one knows
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.
    I know some girls who have had pictures stolen , copied then used elswhere .
    This isn't a joke - this advice was passed onto me by a close legally trained friend .

Hi Makayla,
    I'm probably kinda just like you, as are, I'll bet a lot of other girls like us. I tend to go both ways (masculine / feminine) quite well. When I'm dressed for a night out, it is often in the latest trend (adjusted for a woman of my age) which is refined femininity. When I'm doing boy stuff, I'm not all macho, but more butch female in attitude (opting for some articals of female clothing that are unisex or not overtly effeminant). I love extreem out door sports (I used to be a gear head, gut got into things that were quite but fast). When I'm not being pretty, My partner and I rock climb vertical cliff faces, Kayak in the lakes streams and ocean around us, bicycle overnights over hills and dales. We typically do things that everyone male and female do. I try to live my life, and wear the appropreate clothing and attitude for what it is that we are doing. Since it's not convient to wear make up hiking up Mt Washington, I don't.

Add me to the list that is like you. I enjoy my masculine side as much as my feminine side. I work in a rather masculine job and always have. I'm very mechanically inclined as well as other so called masculine endeavors, such as plumbing, electrical carpentry etc. I can and do get my hands dirty, but clean up pretty well in fem mode.
    There are a lot of non-CD men that you might say... a screw driver has one to many moving parts.

Yes Makayla, I think a bunch of us here are exactly like you describe. There are those of us that take our personas to the extreems with ultra masculine, high adrenaline jobs and hobbies, and then very feminine and soft clothes and accessories to relax. Both here and at my Tri-ess meetings there has been discussions about our old muscle cars, camping and hunting trips, the cool new tool that we just bought, the thing we just built in the workshop etc. I think it is healthy for us to have a balance like that and not let it tip one way or the other to far. I love being out in the garage under my Firebird and out in the shed turning an old hunk of oak into something beautiful. I also love picking out something cute to wear, drawing a nice hot bubble bath and spending the evening playing dressup. But it's a different kind of love and for different reasons.
    So don't worry about it and be glad that you are a balanced person that seems to be well adjusted to the struggle going on inside you.

Kim

Absolutely. I love both worlds. Hunt, fish, build, tinker, mow, father, watch/play sports. Make up, dress up, take pics.

I definitely am a man most all the time and enjoy a lot of different hobbies. Maybe that is why I look at the dressing as a hobby too, but one I think I enjoy more than the others.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

Yeh me too. Love doing all the manly things I do or enjoy, and never felt I was over compensating.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

I'm right with you, Makayla. I spend my days reconstructing people's jaws and present as a male professional in that field. I have no gender-specific female hobbies. All are very male oriented, although not gender specific, e.g. offshore sailing, competative rowing, cross-country skiing & hill walking. I'm madly into planes, trains, cars and civil engineering structures, e.g. bridges, buildings, dams &c. &c.
    Maryesther is thought about constantly, and purchases for her adornment are made usually on the Net. Her appearances on this planet are carefully planned in advance, choreographed in front of a camera and the results canned for further editing and my own personal pleasure. She herself must languish stuffed way in boxes secreted about my premises out of the way of prying eyes, alas, until she is invited to re-appear....

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    I think it's a balance thing. It's like the high-powered executive who goes home and plays sub to his wife's dom.

If you've never been to the excellent blog at femulate.org , check it out. The author recently went (as Stana) to a ham radio convention where he's well-known as Stan. I think ham is pretty much male-dominated.

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

More then you think girl.

Most of us here live that type of double life. Some of us here would like to live as a women 24/7. I like the thought of living as a woman 24/7, but I think in some aspects I would miss some of my man side, not much of it, but some I would miss. I too love to work in my workshop, work on my cars, and just be the general fix it guy. I love my electronics.

Now one could always say " What a Man can do, a Woman can do better". My best advice and peace of mind for you is simply, "Be Yourself".
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Yep - there are more like you out there. I have very distinctive male and female sides. It probably screws with females minds to see such a difference between the 2 but still in the same body and happy to be there.
    Michelle

Is anyone out there like me?????

well since I have been dressing full time now I find that I enjoy doing more things a women my age would do, but I still like to fish and just dress differant then I used to,

[SIZE=4]Makayla,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] Much like you I enjoy all the manly things I learned growing up. I am a typical motor head. I love to race cars, ride motorcycles, and work on anything. On the flip side I have a huge fem-side. When I came out to all of those close to me no one could believe it. Needless to say I left a whole lot of people slack jawed. I know from reading posts here that there are a whole bunch of CD'S just like us. [/SIZE]
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Yes! I have different worlds and the two do not meet. That has always been my delema, I love being a woman and I also love being a guy and doing guy things. I spend time riding my motorcycle, driving my hot rod and in general doing guy stuff. But there is the sticky part sometimes the two over lap and I really need to be careful. I am such a girly girl at times I just can't help myself. for me it helps to have a wonderful GG girl friend to help me when the pink fog roles my way. With her I can be the both and she loves both of me, LOL. Thank the gods.

Like most of the other replies, I live two, somewhat, parallel lives. My male side loves sports and enjoys playing golf with guy friends, playing tennis with guy friends, or watching a game with guy friends. None of them have a clue that there is another side to me. The Cheryl side loves all of the things that most girls on this site enjoy, i.e., the planning, the preparation, the clothes, etc. I don't see the two sides merging and I'm not sure that it matters to me.

I'm the same way, when I'm in male mode I enjoy watching sports, fishing, camping, playing video games, and just hanging out with friends. When I'm dressed as Jessica, I usually just watch tv or movies. Although I have found that I don't mind doing housework as much when I do it dressed.

I do work on my own veihicle, in either femme of manly. some things i do do manly way but all girl in heart.
    I will follow my heart

I want to put it all together, Makayla, and do all the boy things as a girl. A rather mature girl.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Well, since you're addressing a group of...

Quote Originally Posted by Makayla View Post
    Hi everyone

I wonder if any of you are like me in the sense that i love to get all dressed up, do my hair, make up and nails. When im not Makayla im such a boy, i love my cars and off road buggies, spending time in the shed working on them and getting dirty.So my question to you all is ?
    ...confirmed crossdressers here, that's kind of like asking if the Pope is Catholic.

A more pertinent question with a far shorter list of respondents might be "Who among you do NOT live a life like mine, and are you NOT a manly man yet still the girly girl?"

Most statistics seem to indicate that approximately 90% of true crossdressers are completely heterosexual and do all the usual "guy" stuff when in male mode. In fact, many of us seem to gravitate to the stereotypically male high risk/high stress occupations that often entail a great deal of responsibility and accountability. This has led to one school of thought on this subject to the effect that it is our way of initially denying this feminine part of ourselves and trying to over-compensate by attempting to be more masculine than other males when living our day-to-day, regular lives.