Thread: Love Women

Love Women

Gears turning again sorry.., I just love women tho, I love looking at them and their every feature, all types of women too.I can spend hours just gawking , the way they talk ,the facial features ,their motherly nature when they are careing for children , even when they are angry, I just love them.

Maybe that is why I emulate them sometimes ,I am 24/7 about them. One walks down the street , I just stop what I am doing to stare, I don't even care if she see's me stareing. Watch that wiggle as she is heading down the sidewalk.
    For me , Body and face is first,hair and clothing isn't important so much. I was a mommas boy when I was little , maybe having that bond broken when my step father entered added to my desires ..I don't know..If I didn't have this habit I would be at the bar every night hitten on every gal in the place and prolly getting a few slaps.. Stupid habits...
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Many of us adore women on here. So much so that we do try to emulate them. But I still don't like being around when they are angry.
    Michelle

Who likes to be around angry people?

I love how some women look, but there are some that leave a lot to be desired.

Women, like men are far from perfect. I personally try not to put them up on pedestals, though more often than not I fail at that .

I have always loved woman and still do. I look at them all the time, but now often look at what they are wearing, their shoes, if their toe nails are painted, their hair and make up. Am I just getting old or becoming more of a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    Women, like men are far from perfect. I personally try not to put them up on pedestals, though more often than not I fail at that .
    all women are not a like, all men are not alike.

"A woman should be put on a pedestal so high...that you can see up her dress"- Steve Martin
    ( a joke, not my personal belief )
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Bella View Post
    Gears turning again sorry.., I just love women tho, I love looking at them and their every feature, all types of women too.I can spend hours just gawking , the way they talk ,the facial features ,their motherly nature when they are careing for children , even when they are angry, I just love them.

Maybe that is why I emulate them sometimes ,I am 24/7 about them. One walks down the street , I just stop what I am doing to stare, I don't even care if she see's me stareing. Watch that wiggle as she is heading down the sidewalk.
    For me , Body and face is first,hair and clothing isn't important so much. I was a mommas boy when I was little , maybe having that bond broken when my step father entered added to my desires ..I don't know..If I didn't have this habit I would be at the bar every night hitten on every gal in the place and prolly getting a few slaps.. Stupid habits...
    Oh hell yeah. All women fascinate me. You just CAN not figure them out. I've learned only one thing about women: If you really love her don't EVER let her know it.

Lucy Bella I'm with you I love to watch women. I like the way they look in there clothes. The way the clothes fit their body. Some times I wonder how some women who are slighty over weight or have a slighty large belly still look good in their clothes and I can't look that good no matter how I try. But, I''ll never give up trying.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Same here. Sometimess I catch myself in a stare. Not good! But I can daydream.

I love to watch women too and am always attracted to those who dress well, hair and makeup done right for the occasion and move with that grace that is the human ideal. I am sad sometimes and perhaps a little jealous when I see a woman with the potential to be gorgeous who just doesn't care. When so many of us strive with very little going for us due to that darn Y chromosome, I wish some would realize how lucky they are. But enough whining. Women are perfection....Dee

Its been my desire to be dressed and just hang out with other women and enjoy chatting, etc.