Thread: Inquiring minds want to know-Week 15

Inquiring minds want to know-Week 15

Another round of questions from our GG's
    Thank you everyone!

Week 15
    For those with no SO at present,

40)would you let any future SO know before hand

if so how far into the relationship would would you wait to tell her ?

41)How important is having an accepting SO in your future ..........

42)Would you still want to be with someone who was in the I know but don't want to see bracket & would still give you girl time ?
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

The former Melissa I Michelle I's Avatar

Yes, that is the biggest thing I regretted about my previous marrage. I wish I would have let my late wife know a lot sooner in the marrage. My problem was I felt I was the only one with this secret and she would not understand, she did understand, somewhat accepting but she hate that I kept something that big from her.
    I would tell someone new early on, I do not know how soon but soon.

Right now I only would like to have a SO in my future, an accepting one would be icing on the cake

42)Would you still want to be with someone who was in the I know but don't want to see bracket & would still give you girl time ?

Yes

I would tell very early on in the relationship. I would not want her to be with me under false pretenses

I would rather suppress my crossdressing or not be with a spouse than live my needs and have no acceptance for who I am been there done that

42)Would you still want to be with someone who was in the I know but don't want to see bracket & would still give you girl time ?[/QUOTE]

I usually share everything with my wife so it be really difficult not to share that side of myself

I hope I understood the questions correctly

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Thank you everyone!

Week 15

Indubitably

As soon as anything even looked like becoming serious, I would want to warn her that I am not your average kind of girl

If I have the privilege of ever having an SO, then it would be imperative that she accept me for who I am

N/A
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Of course!

I always waited till things became serious. If we were just casually dating, then it wouldn't be important to me to tell.

41)How important is having an accepting SO in your future

It's a deal breaker for me. I wouldn't be interested in somebody that wasn't.

Nope.

*edit* missed the part about no SO.... But these applied when I was single.
    Last edited by JulieK1980; 07-28-2010 at 03:48 PM. Reason: missed the "no SO" part...

40. It depends. If we were introduced by mutual friends (who did not know nor need to know) the question would be tricky. If it were someone who I met on my own (like that would ever happen) I would be as up front as possible.

41. I would say that it would be rather important as Makaila is a part of me and if she could not accept this then, sorry.

42. Yes and no, does she not want to see because she dose not really accept me or is it because she thinks it is a private thing for me? (i.e. she believes it is sexually gratifying) If it is the former then no, if it is the latter then maybe in time she will see that I do not dress for the sexual thrill.

I have told 2 women before we became intimate. One woman was just a friend but that is my rule.

Extremely

Yes - Acceptance is more than just seeing us dressed. It understanding how we feel inside and accepts that. I wouldn't need her to see or go places with michelle.
    Michelle

Thank you everyone!

Week 15

40 Yes,but don't know how far into relationship I would tell

41 Essential

42 Yes, my late wife knew before we were married, and we shared almost 35 wonderful years together.

Yes, I think so.

I don't really know but before it got very "serious".

Very!

I don't think so. I have "been there, done that" and it is not a good situation, especially
    for a new relationship.

40. Yes. Immediately.
    41. It is very important to me.
    42. Yes. That person is at least respectful of my needs. That's important to me.
    Andrea

40)would you let any future SO know beforehand?
    If so how far into the relationship would would you wait to tell her ?

Yes, when it became obvious that there was a future to the relationship, after a few dates.

Very.

Probably not.

40. I have my doubts I'll have a SO but if I do, I would tell her before we got married, try to gently bring up the topic, atleast that what I think I'd do...

41. If I got married, I would definitely need a understanding wife, a marriage is about sharing and being open, honesty, and if I end up having to hide parts of myself, to create a false image of who I am, to make her happy, then she isn't really happy with me, she's happy with an illusion and I wouldn't be happy as I wasn't free to do what i wanted.

42. I wouldn't want to throw my crossdressing in her face, but I would like to feel free to wear what I wanted in my house/apt or where ever we ended up living. one thing I would like is a supportive wife that would encourage me to go out with her I want some one that I can be open with and this suggestion gives me some freedoms but limited freedoms and it seems to me that she isn't really accepting of me if she wants me to keep my dressing up out of her sight.

Thank you everyone!

Week 15

40. I don't have an SO right now, and don't plan on seeing anyone until I start my transition officially. Because of that, I would have to be upfront about it, so yes.

41. Mandatory.

42. Well in my case girl time would be all the time, so if she couldn't handle that we wouldn't be compatible past the greeting.

40) I would like to let her know as soon as possible. A little tricky as I am not out of the closet yet, but I am planning on coming out to everyone in the near future.

41) Very. I am not spending another relationship hiding.

42) I am struggling with this one. I wouldn't need active participation (read into that what you will) but sometimes I dress up and work on projects and it would be nice if I didn't have to limit it to when she is out of the house and I certainly don't want to have to go to a hotel to dress.
    Last edited by NatalieBliss; 07-29-2010 at 01:27 AM. Reason: left part of the quoted questions
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Back again, work suxs as usual, but I need to do my part. So Week 15 answers:

Yes, now that I know the problems of not telling I would tell my partner. How soon, I would do it somewhere around the third or fourth date. Get it out and in the open and let it do its thing.

Very important! I mean in the conventional sense of sharing each other, it is kind of hard for us not to share this part and need it to be accepted. It is hard to gain 100% acceptance, but it helps with our inner acceptance.

Well that is tricky. If she is okay with it then I guess it okay. But still with all that we do, I am sure that she will have to concede that eventually she will have to see it. I mean we all see ourselves differently maybe she needs to see that as well and come to terms with it.

That was my opine for week 15. And I still have an unaccepting SO to deal with.

JP

Telling a SO when and if I get another

Over the last bunch of years it occured to me the importance of being honest with others as well as myself, So Yes, I would let her get to know me as a person, and then if we decide to keep going towards a romantic relationship, I would hope I have the nerve to tell her and be nothing but honest with her, since I would really appreciate the same from her about anything important or relevant to our future.

Hopefully she will know before we get serious and romantic,

About as important as having air to breath when I wake tomorrow.

Thats a tuff one, might depend on many other factors of our relationship. and how well they are going.

Week 15

I have a SO but I only wish I had told her sooner--if not before we were married.

I guess it would depend on the person.

41)How important is having an accepting SO in your future

My SO tolerates but doesn't really accept my dressing.

This is kind of what my situation is now. It's not great but others have a much more difficult situation so I guess I'm not too bad off!

PHP Code:
    40)would you let any future SO know before hand

if so how far into the relationship would would you wait to tell her 
    Absolutely.. I have always told the women in my life (that I was serious about) about this aspect of me. I believe it is the only thing to do.

PHP Code:
    41)How important is having an accepting SO in your future .......... 
    Exteremly Important. How can you have a trusting relationship with someone and not have them accept this very important part of you?

PHP Code:
    42)Would you still want to be with someone who was in the I know but don't want to see bracket & would still give you girl time ? 
    The question was would I WANT to and the answer is no that is not what I would want. Would I settle for that type of relationship? I have right now, but really wish I didn't have to.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    40)would you let any future SO know before hand, if so how far into the relationship would would you wait to tell her ?

I'd hope to learn early a relationship how my future SO felt about my "hobby". having lived 21 years with a totally unaccepting spouse, I'd want to try the other side of the spectrum.

At this point, it is important.... I'd like Ami to have the opportunity to blossom, especially with the help of my SO

At this point, just having the ability to be Ami with an accepting SO would be great.... and who knows she may become curious one day and want to embrace Ami as a friend.

Week 15

Yes, I would definitely tell her. About my crossdressing and my bondage fetish.

If all goes well after many dates (not sure exactly how many) and if it looks as if we'll be seeing more of each other...

It would be nice. If I wanted to live with someone the rest of my life and not be alone forever then yes, I would love to have an accepting SO.

Not really. It would be just like having someone who didn't mind that I tie up other women, just don't ask to tie her. I would prefer to have someone I can share things with and talk to about dressing.

-Audrey

Almost missed this week...

40)would you let any future SO know before hand if so how far into the relationship would would you wait to tell her ?

Absolutely! How soon? Depends on the person. I'm thinking, as a general rule that on, or about, the 3rd date or so. Depends on how serious... if it's never going to get beyond the casual friend stage, maybe never. If you are going to move in togeter, then well before that even comes up! Getting married? Then it should be out in the open months before you pop the question.

Can't really answer this question. I've got an SO I'm happy with, in spite of luke warm attitude toward CDing. IF I were to find myself looking for another SO (unlikely!), then this would be number 3 or 4 on the list.

Like I said above, CD acceptance is 3 or 4 on the list. If everything else was A+ then I would consider being with this person. Hmmmm. The problem with this "open mindedness" is that would you end up kicking yourself years from now for "settling" for less than the perfect relationship? Hard question to really answer until you are "there."
    Mina Lost aka Lynda