Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When you first started to crossdress.. ?

When you first started to crossdress.. ?

When you first started to crossdress ,where did you get your clothes from ?

I used to "borrow" undies pantyhose and slips from my friends mothers , and hide them at home . I still have a couple of pairs of panties hidden away.

Girls locker room sneek in after school
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

In my head? The morning I woke at age 4 and thought "I don't want to be a boy"...go figure

When I first had the urge to dress, I thought about sneaking my mother's things, but something about it didn't sit right with me.

I did do it once or twice though until I figured out my next best option, which was to sneak underthings from a friend's sister whenever I would sleep over. She was hardly ever there, so it was quite easy. I am not proud of it and I regret it, but the interesting thing is that I was always invited over again and again.

I don't think she ever noticed - unless maybe she thought it was her brother taking her things!?!?!

I use to talk my girlfriends into letting me borrow things they enjoyed it as much as i did( well almost as much)
    Last edited by Joanne f; 07-30-2010 at 12:39 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Muddling my way through ChloesWife's Avatar
    I'll be very interested to see if my hubby replies to this, because I've wondered... He's a teeny tiny skinny man, but he grew up with an elephantine stepmother... Surely he didn't steal hers?
    [SIZE=3]
    I my [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] and

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]Every forum needs a resident pregnant woman. Looks like you're stuck with me. Lucky you.
    [/SIZE]

Well I am just starting out right now. And i flipped the switch in my head first, and when that happened I ordered clothes of my own.
    I find it a bit creepy to take someone's clothes and wear them. It's a bit disrespectful to that person imo. I wouldn't like someone else to secretly wear my clothes, and I won't do the same to others.

When I started it was with my mom's clothes. She had a Playtex OBG girdle that for some unknown reason I had to try on,that was about sixty years ago and I've dressing ever since.

My Sister

I started dressing because there were boys my age to play with, so I played with my sister & her friends. It included dressup, so I was hooked at age 5-6.

I apolgise for flippant sounding post of earlier, I didn't mean to sound it the way it did. My earliest memories are the usual ones, sneaking into in to my sister (twins BTW) room and raiding their wardrobe and underwear drawers etc. I don't really have a clear recollection of what age or when. My best memory is at 12 years of age finding pretty pastel and lace dresses (these where summer type dresses which buttoned up the front and had sown in underskirts trimmed with lace, one was light blue the other pink and both had flower patterns) and teaming those with lacey socks and shoes.

I started off trying on my mums undies and stockings later as i got more bold i tried on lots of her clothes.Nearly got caught couple of times,then i realised i had to start getting my own,the rest as they say is history.

Mom, with no other females under the roof, Mom's lingerie was the only choice. Quite a nice choice at that. Mom had wonderful taste in nightgown and lingerie. Panties, slips. Wow. I do remember staying with Grandma. I did not have pj's. She would not allow sleeping in my underware, or naked.
    I had to use a beautiful nylon, lace slip.

When you first started to crossdress.. ?

I used to take my sisters things and wear them, what fun it was.

I started out cloth's hamper diving for my mother's stuff and graduated to her dresser and closet when I was home alone. She was the only female in the household.

Back in the day...

Sharing a bedroom with my sister made clothes available and accessible to me, however, I soon moved on to my mothers clothes too. As time and years passed I felt the need to expand somewhat, so from about 12 years of age, and to my eternal shame, I took up stealing clothes from washing lines and shoplifting them. It was not until I was well into my 20's that I was able to buy my own, and only in the last ten years that I have really built up anything resembling a wardrobe of clothes for myself.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Started of by wearing my Mothers clothing,and when stayed at my Grans on weekends wore my Aunties stuff,but when was old enough to afford my own clothes I began my own secret stash
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I started out wearing my sister's panties when I was about 7 years old. Since I am now in my late 70's that was a heck of a long time ago!! Think I was 10 when I first bought myself a pair of panties! But who can remember that far back?
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I started by 'borrowing' Mum's swimming costume because it had padded cups. Then came her tights and everything else when I was left home alone one summer - family went on holiday, I had school exams to contend with (I was 16). I remember a bag of clothes that were given to Mum but didn't fit her and frustratingly they were too small for me also.
    Things only really started when I lived with a girl for a few years and although we had a couple of dress me up sessions, she never knew the extent of me borrowing her clothes. Nowadays, living on my own, I've got my own clothes, make-up - everything I need except the guts to go out!!

12 years old in my mom's and sister's closets, the rest as they say is history...

From the age of 5 I was having fantasies about forced feminisation which I didn't really understand at the time. When I hit puberty I began trying on my Mum's clothes. It was a rush trying things on in front of the mirror knowing I could get caught at any time. The slightest noise out front had me racing to unfasten that tricky bra and try and get all the clothes back in the draws exactly as they were. Thankfulyl I was never caught but there were some close misses.

In my late teens I became disgusted with myself and stopped for a long time. The desire to crossdress didn't fade away however and I finally gave in and resumed my addiction a few weeks ago (I'm 30 now). My first time shopping in the ladies section of a store was a huge adrenalin rush, very addictive!

Now I'm older and calmer I can see there's no reason to be ashamed of it. A little escapism is a good thing. Just got to build up a decent wardrobe now

I started by borrowing my sister's clothing, and underwear. Also had near neighbours, 4 daughters, they had a fabulous dressing up box. I could never get my head around using my mother's things, apart from the size, and style, she had this weird way of knowing if any of us kids had been up to anything different. Didn't start to get my own stuff until after I had left home, again probably down to Mum's knack of finding anything that you wanted to hide.

Where did I get my clothes from????

Ah... Walmart, Cato's, JCP, Dress Barn...the usual places where women buy their clothes from...

But I didn't start dressing till several years ago (my times flys by when your having fun.!!!!) and my wife and I went out shopping together to get my outfits...

Oh in the very begining Goodwill as well especially to find cheap items and get the fit down....
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

I started with my older sisters things as well and then when I was old enough to drive I scarily started buying my own things in the chain stores and then to on line shopping.
    Tomara

my first time was my sisters slip hanging....drying by the bath while i was about to take a bath.....hmmmm....think i'll try this on. oh! it's dreamy!! i think i'll keep crossdressing for the rest of my life now!!

Oh from all over the place. First my Mum's, then from jumble sales run by charities my family supported - I just helped lay the clothes out and had first pick! With money from a Saturday job, I bought my first new bra from a lingerie store. Even had a swimsuit from the lost property in the girls' school changing room! All before I was 15! Now, thirty odd years later I have a beautiful wardrobe