Thread: Ebb and Flow!

Ebb and Flow!

It seems my dressing up has a real ebb and flow. There are certain times when I notice it is very strong and other times where I am not all that interested. Thankfully I have a S.O. who lets me enjoy my softer side. I was wondering how many others feel the same way.

I think that this is natural for us .I believe that even women don't always feel that feminine I believe that it depends a lot on how we feel at the time , take yesterday for instance I was feeling a bit under the weather and could not really be bothered with my dressing and this morning I woke up and was still not feeling all that great but I decided to dress anyway and low and behold it made me feel so much better I did not realize how much of a mind shift my dressing could have on me

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicee View Post
    It seems my dressing up has a real ebb and flow. There are certain times when I notice it is very strong and other times where I am not all that interested. Thankfully I have a S.O. who lets me enjoy my softer side. I was wondering how many others feel the same way.
    Hi Spicee: I just turned 60, and have been CDing for over 50 yearsand I agree with you completey!!!

As some of my girlfrinds can tell ya, I've been whining about this very thing all summer. But last weekend, my urges returned with a vengence. I spent the entire (almost) weekend dressed and have never been happier.

I'm glad you have an understanding SO, I do too, and I thank God for her every day.

Danielle

I am 60plus cder. and urges are like a light switch of and on . but i notice the older i get the more stronger my urges are.

Since I don't get to dress very often, I haven't found too many times when I'm not interested. If I could dress everyday, that might be another story.

I think its very commom with us girls,i for one have those moments,i do underdress almost everyday quite naturally now but fully femme as and when the mood takes me.I think we all have different levels at which we feel the need to dress but all have the highs and lows.

Quote Originally Posted by StacyCD View Post
    Since I don't get to dress very often, I haven't found too many times when I'm not interested. If I could dress everyday, that might be another story.
    Stacey, you hit the nail on the head!

I only get to dress a couple of times a year and therefore even though I do not get to physically dress I am always cding from the heart.

I am yearning for the day when I can dress as often as I want but for now I keep interested with the use of this wonderful site and other internet sites as well as a lot of online window shopping and browsing for clothing.

Huggs,

Kelli Ann

Know what you mean

Ya know, I thought if I lived alone, in my own place my dressing skills would sky rocket. Now I found I am stuck in a rut and hardly ever get dressed up. Every week at work I am telling myself "When Friday gets here I am going to really go at it". I make plans as to what to do first, legs, face, cloths, then I don't. I wonder what is wrong with me having these feeling and wanting to be pretty and instead destroy myself with alcohol and cigarettes. i just do not understand what is going on here. I really envy you girls that have it all together I really do. I guess I'll just keep trying, Who Knows where it might all lead. Then again, I guess that is what I am really afraid of.

Susan

there is definitely an ebb and flow to cd'ing. It helps when you acccept yourself to deal with those moments better.
    Michelle

I used to go for a year or two and not think of it. After I turned 60 it became much stronger and consistent. I now have more clothes than ever before (an entire closet), I think of it daily, and I dress whenever I can (at least once a week). If my wife supported this in any way I would dress daily. I don't think it will go back to being unimportant, I identify with it so much now.

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    I kinda relate the ebb and flow to an internal struggle for control. Its always been something that I've experienced, but in the last couple of years, it seems like the range of the change is getting smaller, and drifting towards the femme side.

For a while I tried to track it,(dates, feeling etc) as if it would reveal something to me, but it didn't.. lol such a nerd!

Hugs
    Kaylee