Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I the only one??

thanks for all the replies.

Just to add for me it's just being able to look down and see big boobs is all it takes to make me happy.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    Am I the only one??
    That just dresses in womens clothes and doesn't bother with the wig and make up.
    [SIZE="2"]The thing is, once you put on a dress, it makes sense to keep going, if only to not disappoint the garment with your lack of effort. I empathize with my clothes, you know. I will from time to time straddle the “correct” clothes for each gender and construct an outfit, but it always reads female. Of course, it’s rather hot for wig-wearing at the moment, but it’s a trick to keep cool (and lady-like) and make it work under less than ideal circumstances – I mean it’s fun to try, since the end result is always pleasing. When I put on a dress it just screams for the wig and makeup – this time (every time) we’re going all the way!!! I just don’t like the feeling of being less than 100% DRESSED. I also need to say that wearing a dress without proper breastforms is completely pointless…[/SIZE]

I used to just put on clothes but now I do wigs make up nails etc everytime, otherwise the experience isnt the same anymore. However I do enjoy going out though so maybe one has to do with the other.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    A thought.......
    Do GGs always apply makeup even when they are not going anywhere?

The same goes for always having perfectly coiffured hair.

Also, some women only appear in public wearing a wig.
    I'm sure they don't always wear one around the house.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Jo View Post
    A thought.......
    Do GGs always apply makeup even when they are not going anywhere?
    I have met those that don't want the person next to them to see them until they have their "face" on. Then I know others that don't wear any make-up unless it is a special occasion. So it varies greatly.

Most of my dressing up is around home and unless I'm doing a very rare photoshoot I don't bother with makeup, and sometimes don't wear a wig to cover my bald head.

The only time I regularly wear makeup is the at my support group meetings, when I change there and do put on some makeup most of the time now, since I volunteered to be a makeover participant a year ago.
    Last edited by Jadeanne; 08-01-2010 at 10:45 PM. Reason: missed a typo

I actually wore more makeup when younger and occasionally did nails and a wig when one was available. For many years have not done anything but the clothes without wig, makeup, or forms of any kind. Some of it is just not wanting all the bother-some is that most of the time I like the option of a quick return to male dress if necessary.

I love to stay at home wearing girl clothes, no wig and no make up!

I only need to be epilated. No body hair!

And many times I´m at home with just eye liner, some make up and lip stik, but no much, and my short hair.

I also never try to pass. If I have an outfit that I think is flattering and comfortable, regardless of what gender it was designed for, why shouldn't I be able to wear it as a man?

Honestly thats how I started...I only wore the clothes. I never bothered with make up and wig....Then one day it just hit me, THE PINK FOG, and I bought a wig and makeup and the rest is history....However, if you're content, thats good, but look out!!

For me it was panties then bra then uhh boy. I with many here-do what is comforatable to you. I have gone out and it was fun. I just wish I could go out more often.

Quote Originally Posted by KathyC View Post
    To me, Makeup is not A MUST, since I stay inside the house anyway. It is a PITA to put on everything, bra, panty, corset, garter belt, lace panty hose, 6" heels, earrings..such and such. It is kinda like wearing full armour inside the house
    if you look half as good as in your avatar what is stopping you from going out...

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    Just to add for me it's just being able to look down and see big boobs is all it takes to make me happy.
    Brenda, wait until you have worn a Bra for over 60 years as I have! Started when I was age 9, under doctors orders! Except for 2 period totaling 9 years, I have worn a bra every day since then! I am now age 78!! No matter what else I have on there is always panties and bra underneath!! No forms, just me and the bra. I fill a 40 B easily!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    That's how I started out to.....it took several years before I started going all the way with makeup & wigs, then going out in public as a woman and all that.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

Nah, the wig and the makeup complete it for me. :P Without them, I look trashy.

Smile the extras

thats me to. love my every day stuff that feels good but when it comes to the makup and my wigs and stuff, its just a lot of work to make myself look like crap! im not as beautiful as most of our sisters and sometimes it seems like a waste of time. but for the ones ive seen that do go to the trouble OMG you girls are of my fantasies.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Crossdressers (just like everyone else in the world) come in many shapes and sizes and we all have different likes and dislikes about this wonderful thing that we all enjoy. If just seeing your forms sticking out in front of you makes you feel good then I say there's no right way or wrong way if it makes you happy!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

dress
    not one stitch of mine are male haven't been in forever

now this is a twist though
    having a fantasy of putting on hubbys shirt and him peeling off slowly
    nothing beneath just shirt and all me

love Danni