Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Knows?

NE FLA BETWEEN JACKSONVILLE & GAINESVILLE

Who Knows?

Besides my wife who has known of Joanne for over 20 years, the only other person I have told is my sister-in-law who at the time was likely to show up at our house unannounced. How many people know about your feminine side?

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    I'm assuming you mean people who know both your male and female sides. All are women, with exceptions noted:

My wife.
    Two mostly e-mail friends (I've met each a couple of times)
    A family friend (it was unintentional)
    My former boss at my current job
    My boss + a coworker at my previous job
    Women I met for the sole purpose of adding a "g" (turning Me into Meg). A half-dozen or so.
    Other mall makeovers or store owners I've admitted to (another half-dozen?)
    The ladies of the clothing swap I belong to: Kim, Nikki, Sharon, a couple more
    A group of 10 women (strangers) + one guy to whom I said "I crossdress".
    Oh... The guy who does odd jobs around the house came in unexpectedly. I don't know he knows, but Meg's stuff was all over the bedroom and I was hiding in the next room, trying to figure out what to do.

I guess I'm pretty average.

who doesn't

Hi there

My wife and some of her family,my kids,my mother and sister and family's,my best friend and his entire family ,the factory that im looking after,half my work mates,the doctor,therapist and many others.as you can see,Im sort of coming out of the closet.who doesn't

My ex-wife, her daughter, 6 women I met on-line and in person, a few friends that are or were married to CD's. The SO of one of 6 woman above also knows. My landlord/friend. Her SO. 3 past male friends. And last is one of my brothers that disowned me when I foolishly told him 2 years ago. He is the only one that broke off all contact with me over it.
    Other then my brother, not one friend or SO of a friend has any problems with it at all. I am still the same person to them and still held in high regard as a friend.

Uh mostly just the girls here. Sadly my family wasn't very accepting in the past, and I'm too scared, or don't see the point in coming out to them. My friends eventually probably once I'm more stable than my current situation will probably find out, and my SO when i get another one will definitely know.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My late wife knew from before we married. Last year I finally told my 2 children and my 3 grandchildren. My daughters fiance also knows, and so does my GG friend in Scotland. Of course, there are a lot of people on this Forum who know me!! But not so personally!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Every one hard to hide when your 247. I love it.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    A grand total of ZERO. Not a single solitary soul knows, and I have no intention of that ever changing. I suppose after I'm dead, it might become apparent when looking in my drawers and closet, but given the chance, I would get rid of everything before it happens, and take my secret to my grave. Of course, we often don't get to die "with convenience" like that, but I would do my best to make sure that no one would ever know.

Gold Member
    To know me is to know Erin as well.
    I just don't hide it, I would actually prefer if people didn't know "him".

If I had to go out hiding totally my femme side, it would probably be real hard.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar

Whi knows about Rianna?

Not that many people know about Rianna:

- About 500 people at work
    - Many members of my political party in three different towns (plus the hierarchy)
    - Most of the taxi trade in my home town
    - Several members and staff at the local council
    - Three generations of my family
    - A few members of the local police force
    - Everyone at my doctor's surgery

BTW, did I mention, I'm 1 month into my RLE?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Well kind of nobody knows; my brother found my clothes when I was a teenager. He later told me after he was dressed up for a play that he understood the attraction of CDing. maybe.
    That was 20 yrs ago, right now I'm experiencing a new enthusiasm for dressing and nobody knows. I would like my partner to embrace the way I am but not ready yet to tell her. I'm proud of the way i feel - it's 'different' but it's me.

no one, I tried to be open and my family hit me with the 'it's a sin' stuff, I stopped, and just recently started again, but I'm working hard to keep it a secret.

Pretty much everybody who need to. But coming out at work is harder than you think. I had assumed my message got sent everywhere but it appears it didn't. People are so good and protective of you so beware.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

My spouse knows and supports me fully.
    All my girlfriends in my Tri-Ess chapter know.

The rest of the world that sees through my makeup knows when I go out...those that don't ... bless you!...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

everybody

Danni Beard
    once cd
    but now
    loving wife
    Sept.13,2010

My wife, my mum......and because my mum knows.......probably half the country...... My brother knew when I was young but I don't know what he thinks now?......Oh wait he lives with my mum so yes he must know

Only my family doctor and my therapist

As time goes by the list of those that know grows. At first it was just my wife. It now includes my entire family, including my daughter that I told two weeks ago. We have several close friends that now know and everyone is fine with it. However there are many good friends that do not know and will never know if I can help it. We often have to walk a fine line.

Whoever has seen me perform in drag. ;]

My wife and mother=in-law know. My wife doesn't know that her mother knows. Most of the people I work with know, especially in my department. Andrea

Good question, and one I don't recall seeing asked on this site.

Who I know and have told:

My wife (told her six months into dating)
    A couple of ex-girlfriends.
    My best friend, in another state.
    My Brazilian waxer
    My everything-else waxer (and now friend).
    My pedicurist/manicurist.
    My very occasional therapist.

Who I know and may know.

My best friend's ex-hubby.
    The guy who did my navel piercing.
    Maybe my sisters, who my mom might have told before she passed.

Who know, but I don't know personally:

Everyone here.

It's a pretty small circle. It suits my comfort level, but I kind of wish I were a bit more open about things, and my wife would allow it. Sigh. No matter, I love her so.
    -Sedona

Things were rocky a few years ago and my wife would threaten to tell my friends about Denise when she got mad at me. I told my best friend about me going out as denise. Figured I better tell him before the wife does.. I also told another friend about denise and showed him some pics in my gallery. To this day things have not changed. My first friend saw me dressed as Denise on Halloween so he wasn't surprised about me telling him. Other than that 2 nail techs that I admitted to how I like to dress as a woman cause it was fun!!! Oh and some girl at the beauty supply store and a SA at the Avenue, both were female

Gold Member
    It is a mixed bag for anyone. For me:

My lovely wife who has been there the whole time.
    My daughter who I told when she moved in state.
    My son-in-law who is super.
    My two dogs and two cockatiels.
    Some members of this forum who live in Utah.
    My Tri-Ess group (hard group to hide it from).
    The SA who taught me make-up and how to style my hair. Now a good friend of mine.
    An Ulta SA who I try to give all my business to. Actually, I just love talking to her. Too fun!
    Of course most who go out can start tallying the SAs up.
    And possibly the neighbor, his wife, and their two daughters. They are on the side of my house with the garage and trash can, so they may have seen.

My wife knows and is supporting me a whole lot even though it is a tough thing for her. She is such a special person. So far she's the only person that knows other than another CD friend that I've met a couple of times to hang out with. I can't believe my mom doesn't know since I raided her drawers and closet for 15 years, but I don't thiink she does or at least she pretends not to.

So far, my wife, parents, a few close friends, an ex-girlfriend, my therapist, and quite a few people at church know. Except for my parents, all have been supportive to some degree. There are other family members, friends, acquaintances, and especially business associates that hopefully will never find out!