Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does she want me to dress?

Does she want me to dress?

I have been with my girlfriend for almost a year now and in that time she has jokingly suggested that I wear various articles of her clothing on five separate occasions. Now I say jokingly because I am about eight inches taller than her and outweigh her by at least 60lbs and there is no way I could fit into her clothes. Is there any chance she is more than just kidding around? This could be the chance of a lifetime for me but how can I test the waters without freaking her out if it turns out she was just trying to be funny? I will gladly take any suggestions.

Thanks,
    Caitlin

Just tell her the clothes she has won't fit. But we could go out shoppingfor an outfit for me....BJ

Give the girl a chance! Try them on and see what you like and if they dont fit o well... then you get to go shopping!
    ~Eva

:SirTrey:

Take her up on it the next time she brings it up, see how she reacts and take it from there.

I agree with the others. Tell her you might need a bigger size and see how she responds. Sounds to me like she's testing the waters with you as much as you are testing the waters with her.

Jump in.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Aspiring Member
    Just go for it & enjoy it, my girlfriend did similar things early in our relationship although I think she only thought of it as a bit of a joke.

I'd would have loved for it to happen again but sadly it never did. I've made subtle suggestions over the years but she seems almost repulsed by the idea now.

Make the most of it, it could be the start of something very special between you.

Nichola
    xxx

Does she want you to put femme things on as a prelude to lovemaking?
    If so, go for it & enjoy it, but equip yourself with stuff that fits you.

Why ask us? The only one that knows if she is serious or joking is you girlfriend. Ask her.

Grace,
    Bobbi

Wot BobbiJo said. Take her shopping!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Go for it ..... better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't! Huh?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Hmmmmm, that's how it started forme.... my wife is a six 6 and I'm a 14... now we shop together and at times she brings home some of the sexiest outfits for me! I'm in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by annomusE View Post
    Give the girl a chance! Try them on and see what you like and if they dont fit o well... then you get to go shopping!
    I was trying to figure out what to say and this was it. S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G Yeah!
    Michelle

If she brings it up, ask her, "What do you have in mind?"

Then you'll know for sure!

I will assume that you think she doesn't know about Caitlin, at least you haven't told her about your femme -self.

Your not going to like this, but I will also assume that since she keeps "insisting" that you try on some of her clothes, that she has made a "Discovery" of some of your stuff.

But, at least so far she isn't antagonistic. And, that's a good start!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by rickibarr View Post

I think this one is Perfect.

Call her out on it already, I want to know the outcome.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Maybe if you better explain how and when these 5 times came up and what happen it will give all of us here a better understanding of what your g/f might be thinking.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Only one way to find out for sure my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    I will assume that you think she doesn't know about Caitlin, at least you haven't told her about your femme -self.

Your not going to like this, but I will also assume that since she keeps "insisting" that you try on some of her clothes, that she has made a "Discovery" of some of your stuff.

But, at least so far she isn't antagonistic. And, that's a good start!

Peace and Love, Joanie
    I am 100% sure she does not know about my little hobby. Every female piece of clothing I own is locked up and my computer is password protected.
    She really hasn't been insisting that I wear anything. I tend to sleep in just a t-shirt and underwear and a couple times she tried to get me to wear her pajamas to bed, another time I was getting dressed for work and couldn't find my underwear so she gave me a sly little smile and suggested that she may have some I can borrow, and there were a couple other times that I don't remember the details of the story but involved one of her bras and another time with a camisole.
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I like the idea of "jokingly" suggest that she/we go shopping for something in my size. Hopefully she will make another offer soon.

Silver Member
    If she hasn't brought up the "wear my clothes" subject recently, tell her you thought about her request and if she still would like you wearing her clothes, you will do that! Make a date for that to happen, go slowly - maybe she has the desire to dress you too, then be open about how everything of hers fits(?) and feels. Could it be she is pushing to see how much control she has over you? She may know more about your feminine side than you think and is testing to see how much you will reveal. Soon you may be out shopping for matching or similar outfits and allowing her to give you a makeover! LOL Whatever the outcome, please keep us posted, and enjoy the adventure.

Silver Member

Why not call her bluff

You missed out on 5 opportunities so if 1 more comes go for it as it might be your last chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    Just tell her the clothes she has won't fit. But we could go out shoppingfor an outfit for me....BJ
    I think this is the best way to test the waters. Half jokingly but half serious so that you can swing it either way if you need to. Pull the joke a bit farther in because that will cause her to react.

Quote Originally Posted by rickibarr View Post

This one is also a good one because it pushes farther into the conversation. This one puts a bit more emphasis on the fact that you are completely fine with it, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. Either option i think is a good one.
    Being dressed up is much better if you have someone else to admire and enjoy it with you.

------------------------------------------------------
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
    - Alice Kingsley

Aspiring Member
    The next time she asks or brings it up, tell her that it might be kind of exciting to wear her clothes and go from there. You might be going shopping with her soon. Good luck.
    SheriM

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    It maybe just be a joke. Thread carefully and don't take it to seriously as to now shock her when you try it out.

The giveaway is when you start enjoying it when your wearing it.

Go out and buy the identical articles of clothing that she wants you to wear (but in your size). Then when she asks you to wear them switch the articles to the ones you bought...Once she sees that you fit in them she will never ask you to wear anything again.

Ask her the next time she says it to put something on you and see her reaction. Chances are it will be lingerie or something that may well stretch to fit. And then enjoy the rest of your life together :-)