Thread: Finally a nice day in the midwest!

Smile Finally a nice day in the midwest!

It has been so hot and humid for the last 2 months that going outside was almost unbearable. Nothing I hate more than sweating while wearing a dress.
    Today is almost perfect, warm, light breeze and low humidity. Finally got to wear one of my favorite cotton sun dresses, straw hat with silk scarve around the rim, and sandals. Walked all 5 acres letting the breeze lift and swirl my skirt around my legs. LOVED IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cdterri View Post
    It has been so hot and humid for the last 2 months that going outside was almost unbearable. Nothing I hate more than sweating while wearing a dress.
    Today is almost perfect, warm, light breeze and low humidity. Finally got to wear one of my favorite cotton sun dresses, straw hat with silk scarve around the rim, and sandals. Walked all 5 acres letting the breeze lift and swirl my skirt around my legs. LOVED IT!!!!!
    [SIZE="3"]It is a really nice day around here, isn't it? [/SIZE]

Nice Day

Come to Eastern Ohio.We're still in the pressure cooker

nice weather shoul get to you by tomorow

Platinum Member
    Its lovely in the north - up visiting family and enjoying the weather immensely. Just wish I'd brought along a couple more outfits

Here in southern Minnesota it has been great yesturday and today so I know the feeling but it is suppose to return to a hot sticky mess. I for one have been wearing a tank top to work so I don't over heat. I've had more guys do a double take. LOL Got to love their simple minds.

Teri