Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do if you found your children crossdressed?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    If I found out if my son or stepsons crossdressed,I would be there to offer support and all the advice they needed.I would do anything in my power to help them understand what they are going through,after all I never had anyone to talk to when I started dressing,and I wouldn't be a good parent if I left them without my advice or support.

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I would totally accept my sons crossdressing if he were, I would mentor him so he would not make the same mistakes that I have in the past. I would encourage him to wear dresses if that were his desire.

I would think the most important thing to do would be to sit them down and have a VERY, Very strick talk with them and lay down important ground rules right iff the bat. This is not childs play and must be taken as a first step..
    1) If you use my mascara and don't tighten the lid - you better by a new one before I need it again.
    2) You wear my clothes - you better wash, iron and hang before I need it again
    3) Your friends are NOT to use my make-up
    4) If you by chocolate - be ready to share

Tell them to take my clothes off and it’s wrong to borrow without asking first!

Is this a trick question?

It is important for them to know that they are not "defective", but that there are lot of weirdos out there who don't understand crossdressing.

It is also important for adult crossdressers to be as open as possible so that transgender children are better accepted. There should be about as many children of crossdressers as there are crossdressing children. I look forward to a day when transgender is no longer a source of fear and anxiety.

Juno

I would be okay with it as long as my daughter is happy.

I would beat him mercilessly, and let him know what a worthless sissy he is. When he is old enough I would send him off to military school.

Ok, maybe not, but unless someone gets me pregnant I don't plan on ever becoming a parent.

I think its reasonable to expect that everyone on this site would be understanding towards having a child with gender or alternative sexuality issues, or at least I would hope so.

I think the title should be, What would you do if you found your son crossdressed? I say this because it is okay for girls to have on boys clothes.

Or, so that is what society accepts.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouslooker View Post
    I think the title should be, What would you do if you found your son crossdressed? I say this because it is okay for girls to have on boys clothes.

Or, so that is what society accepts.
    I think you need to pay a visit to the FTM section of this board before you consider that to be your final answer!

ARGH!

Toni-Lynn
    --in support of my brothers!

Fluffy is angry:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Of course I'd just be supportive. It would only make since considering my situation, haha. I think it'd be important to discuss the potential issues they might face with this identity though - not to scare them, but just so they would be aware.